|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, Katniss learns that the Peacekeepers are forcing people to take in strangers for what reason?
(a) To hide government officials.
(b) To house the refugees from the districts.
(c) To protect the citizens from the rebels.
(d) To house prisoners.
2. In Chapter 8, what symbolic image did Beetee add to the propos featuring Katniss in District 8?
3. In Chapter 6, what district does Katniss learn supplies a great many of the people who become Peacekeepers for the Capitol?
(a) District 2.
(b) District 1.
(c) District 10.
(d) District 8.
4. In Chapter 11, why does Coin want Katniss, Finnick, Gale, and Boggs to go above ground and be filmed checking out the damage done by the Capitol bombs?
(a) To see if the Capitol has sent a message.
(b) To see what damage has been done and how it can be repaired.
(c) To begin repairs.
(d) To prove the rebel military and the mockingjay are still alive and well.
5. In Chapter 11, what causes Katniss to finally fully comprehend Snow's control over her while he holds Peeta?
(a) The roses dropped during the bombing.
(b) The fear on Boggs' face while viewing the damage.
(c) The reality of the damage the war can do to ordinary people.
(d) The damage done by the bombing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Katniss tell Peeta about his past?
2. In Chapter 7, what appears to have been the Capitol Peacekeeper's main target in the bombing of District 8?
3. In Chapter 10, who tells Katniss that President Snow will more than likely not kill Peeta?
4. In Chapter 25, who promises Katniss that she may execute Snow?
5. In Chapter 22, how does the author use the scent of roses?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)