|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what is the biggest part of Katniss' test to determine her eligibility to join the rebel military?
(a) To see if she can kill Peacekeepers.
(b) To see if she is capable of using multiple types of weapons.
(c) To see if she can kill Snow.
(d) To see if she can follow orders.
2. In Chapter 10, where does Katniss' mother go during the missile raid?
(a) To wait with her girlfriends.
(b) To check on the elderly.
(c) To care for the orphaned children.
(d) To help at the first aid station.
3. In Chapter 8, where does Katniss learn that Coin and her advisers want to send her next?
(a) To District 12.
(b) Into combat.
(c) To the Capitol.
(d) Into confinement.
4. In Chapter 15, what does the blocking of the entrances to the Nut remind Katniss of?
(a) Her days in the Hunger Games.
(b) Her childhood nightmares.
(c) The cave-in that led to her father's death in the coal mines.
(d) Her fear of close spaces.
5. In Chapter 25, Snow tells Katniss he never would have targeted innocent children for what reason?
(a) It was cruel and unusual.
(b) It served no purpose.
(c) He loves children.
(d) His own children died there as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what persists in disturbing Katniss' sleep after seeing Peeta on the Capitol television broadcast?
2. In Chapter 23, who is Tigris?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Fulvia suggest they do for the next round of propos?
4. In the Epilogue, why does Katniss imply she wrote her story down?
5. In Chapter 27, why does Katniss' mother refuse to return to District 12?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)