|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, who agrees that there should be another Hunger Games under Coin's presidency?
(a) Peeta and Johanna.
(b) Johanna and Enobaria.
(c) Annie and Enobaria.
(d) Haymitch and Katniss.
2. In Chapter 10, who does Katniss realize she has not spend much time speaking to in the past few weeks?
(b) Her mother.
3. In Chapter 17, why does Johanna decide to train with Katniss in order to qualify to go to the Capitol for the final invasion?
(a) To force Snow to return money he owes her.
(b) To find a family member.
(c) To be present on a historic day.
(d) To get revenge on Snow.
4. In Chapter 1, why is Katniss having difficulty understanding reality from fantasy?
(a) She has begun drinking too much.
(b) She is suffering from the effects of a brain tumor.
(c) She is on anti-psychotic drugs.
(d) She suffered a concussion when Johanna Mason hit her in the Hunger Games arena.
5. In Chapter 10, who did Snow kill in the past that Katniss truly loved?
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, whose voice is Katniss surprised to hear after the filming of the propos?
2. In Chapter 8, where does Katniss learn that Coin and her advisers want to send her next?
3. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember carrying during the Quarter Quell competition?
4. In Chapter 20, who argues with Katniss' attempt to take control of the squad?
5. In Chapter 23, what does Katniss decide she must do to protect the rest of her squad members?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)