|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what is the biggest part of Katniss' test to determine her eligibility to join the rebel military?
(a) To see if she is capable of using multiple types of weapons.
(b) To see if she can kill Snow.
(c) To see if she can kill Peacekeepers.
(d) To see if she can follow orders.
2. In Chapter 13, what word does Katniss use to describe Peeta's mental condition after his return from the Capitol?
3. What are mutts?
(a) Genetically engineered creatures used to physically and mentally attack Capitol enemies or Hunger Game tributes.
(b) Peacekeepers who have been specially trained to be ruthless killers.
(c) Animals of unknown species.
(d) Dogs without breeding papers.
4. In Chapter 22, what name is the mutts calling in the tunnels as Katniss and her squad rests in a small control room?
5. In Chapter 11, who does Katniss turn to when she wants to grieve for Peeta?
(a) Her mother, because she is always Katniss' rock of support.
(b) Prim, because she is the reason Katniss came to know Peeta.
(c) Haymitch, because he loves Peeta too.
(d) Gale, because he is her oldest friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, whose eyes does Katniss believe the mutts have?
2. In Chapter 11, why does Coin want Katniss, Finnick, Gale, and Boggs to go above ground and be filmed checking out the damage done by the Capitol bombs?
3. In Chapter 15, why does Katniss confront the refugees rushing out of the Nut via the train tracks?
4. In Chapter 14, who suggests bombing all the entrances to the Nut and leaving the workers to die?
5. In Chapter 9, what type of bird does Katniss sing to while filming in District 12?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)