|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember befriending during the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
2. In Chapter 2, how do the citizens of District 13 get their schedules each day?
(a) It is given to them by their dorm mothers.
(b) It is provided on a white board in every hallway.
(c) It is handed out at breakfast by the Peacekeepers.
(d) It is tattooed onto their right arms.
3. In Chapter 4, who is the only person Katniss trusts to care for her injured friends?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Dr. Abernathy.
4. In Chapter 2, why is District 13 mostly an underground community?
(a) They moved underground to hide from Capitol spies.
(b) They moved underground to mine coal.
(c) They moved underground to escape mutts in the woods.
(d) They moved underground to survive after they were bombed after the Dark Days.
5. In Chapter 9, what is the significance of the lake where Katniss and Gale take the film crew?
(a) It is where Gale's father died.
(b) It is where they got the food that helped their families survive before the Hunger Games.
(c) It is a place where Katniss's father once took her.
(d) It is where they first met.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mockingjay set?
2. In Chapter 11, who else does Katniss learn the rescue team will attempt to rescue with Peeta?
3. In Chapter 10, who tells Katniss that President Snow will more than likely not kill Peeta?
4. In Chapter 9, who accuses Katniss of failing to follow her prescribed schedule?
5. In Chapter 10, who did Snow kill in the past that Katniss truly loved?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)