|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how does Katniss learn that Peeta is still alive after being taken hostage by the Capitol out of the Quarter Quell arena?
(a) She sees him on a Capitol television broadcast.
(b) Johanna tells her she saw Peeta in the Capitol.
(c) Snow sends her a letter confirming Peeta's status.
(d) She gets a letter from him.
2. In Chapter 2, who is Coin?
(a) Haymitch's girlfriend.
(b) The mayor of District 12.
(c) Plutarch's wife.
(d) The president of District 13.
3. In Chapter 11, what causes Katniss to finally fully comprehend Snow's control over her while he holds Peeta?
(a) The reality of the damage the war can do to ordinary people.
(b) The roses dropped during the bombing.
(c) The fear on Boggs' face while viewing the damage.
(d) The damage done by the bombing.
4. In Chapter 10, why does Katniss suspect her sister went to their quarters instead of the safety bunker?
(a) To get her medicine bag.
(b) To get her father's death certificate.
(c) To get her family pictures.
(d) To get her cat.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Katniss learn Snow told the people of Panem was his reason for bombing District 8?
(a) To kill Katniss.
(b) To stop District 8 from building weapons.
(c) To teach the rebels a lesson.
(d) To end the suffering of the District 8 wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what is a propos?
2. In Chapter 7, in what type of building is the makeshift hospital Katniss' visits in District 8?
3. In Chapter 10, what does President call the drill that will move all the residents of District 13 to a safe location should they be bombed?
4. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss defy rebel leaders' orders?
5. In Chapter 5, whose voice is Katniss surprised to hear after the filming of the propos?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)