|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what type of weapon is Finnick known for using in the Hunger Games?
(a) A sickle.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A trident.
2. In Chapter 1, what symbolic item does Katniss find in her bedroom in the house at the Victor's village?
(a) A rose.
(b) A daisy.
(c) A carnation.
(d) A marigold.
3. In Chapter 9, what is the significance of the lake where Katniss and Gale take the film crew?
(a) It is where Gale's father died.
(b) It is where they first met.
(c) It is a place where Katniss's father once took her.
(d) It is where they got the food that helped their families survive before the Hunger Games.
4. In Chapter 11, how deeply does Boggs tell Gale the bomb that created the first crater they see impacted the compound?
(a) Twenty levels.
(b) Ten levels.
(c) Three levels.
(d) Five levels.
5. In Chapter 10, what type of bomb does Prim tell Katniss the Capitol most likely used against District 13?
(a) Laser sighted missiles.
(b) Bunker missiles.
(c) Nuclear missiles.
(d) GPS navigated missiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Haymitch threaten to do if Katniss ever removes her earpiece again?
2. In Chapter 11, what causes Katniss to finally fully comprehend Snow's control over her while he holds Peeta?
3. In Chapter 1, what litters the road from District 12's village to the Victor's village?
4. In Chapter 1, who has Katniss been told is responsible for saving most of the survivors from District 12, including her mother and sister?
5. In Chapter 5, what is a propos?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)