|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who does Katniss turn to when she wants to grieve for Peeta?
(a) Prim, because she is the reason Katniss came to know Peeta.
(b) Gale, because he is her oldest friend.
(c) Haymitch, because he loves Peeta too.
(d) Her mother, because she is always Katniss' rock of support.
2. In Chapter 7, who films the entire attack by the Capitol Peacekeepers?
3. In Chapter 10, who doubts Peeta's warning at first due to his multiple requests that the rebels surrender?
(a) President Coin.
4. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss travel to District 8?
5. In Chapter 4, what announcement does Coin make at an assembly at the end of the chapter?
(a) Immunity for the surviving tributes of the Quarter Quell.
(b) Katniss' role as assassin of Snow.
(c) Katniss' decision to be a military leader in the rebellion.
(d) The strategy the rebels plan to take against the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who is the only person Katniss trusts to care for her injured friends?
2. In Chapter 6, what are the names of the pills Plutarch gives to Katniss before she leaves to make an appearance in District 8?
3. In Chapter 10, who brings Prim into the bunker?
4. In Chapter 11, why does Finnick say he never told Annie anything about what Snow was forcing him to do as victor of the Hunger Games?
5. In Chapter 2, how does Katniss learn that Peeta is still alive after being taken hostage by the Capitol out of the Quarter Quell arena?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)