|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a mockingjay?
(a) A cross between a mocking bird and a jabber jay.
(b) A cross between a mocking bird and a jay bird.
(c) A cross between a jabber jay and a macaw.
(d) A cross between a mocking bird and a jaguar.
2. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
(a) Second person.
(b) Authorial voice.
(c) Third person.
(d) First person.
3. In Chapter 4, who is the only person Katniss trusts to care for her injured friends?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Dr. Abernathy.
4. In Chapter 8, where does Katniss learn that Coin and her advisers want to send her next?
(a) To the Capitol.
(b) To District 12.
(c) Into confinement.
(d) Into combat.
5. In Chapter 11, what luxury is provided to the leadership of District 13 in the aftermath of the Capitol bombing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who comes to check on Katniss after Peeta's interview airs on the Capitol television broadcast?
2. In Chapter 1, what happened in District 12 as Katniss was rescued from the Quarter Quell arena?
3. In Chapter 7, why does Haymitch warn Katniss not to be spotted by the Capitol hovercraft?
4. In Chapter 8, what symbolic image did Beetee add to the propos featuring Katniss in District 8?
5. In Chapter 3, what activity does Katniss ask permission for she and Gale to take part in?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)