|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why is it so important that the rebels gain control of District 3?
(a) It is the wealthiest district.
(b) It is the district that manufactures electronics.
(c) It is the main food supply for the districts.
(d) It is the district that manufactures weapons.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Haymitch threaten to do if Katniss ever removes her earpiece again?
(a) Have her arrested.
(b) Give someone else the honor of being the mockingjay.
(c) Put her into combat.
(d) Make her wear a helmet or have the earpiece surgically implanted in her ear.
3. In Chapter 6, what district does Katniss learn supplies a great many of the people who become Peacekeepers for the Capitol?
(a) District 2.
(b) District 1.
(c) District 10.
(d) District 8.
4. In Chapter 1, who has Katniss been told is responsible for saving most of the survivors from District 12, including her mother and sister?
(b) The mayor.
(c) Greasy Sae.
5. In Chapter 9, what is the significance of the lake where Katniss and Gale take the film crew?
(a) It is where they got the food that helped their families survive before the Hunger Games.
(b) It is where Gale's father died.
(c) It is a place where Katniss's father once took her.
(d) It is where they first met.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how did Boggs break his nose?
2. In Chapter 2, how does Katniss learn that Peeta is still alive after being taken hostage by the Capitol out of the Quarter Quell arena?
3. In Chapter 5, who has become the weapons expert in District 13?
4. In Chapter 11, how deeply does Boggs tell Gale the bomb that created the first crater they see impacted the compound?
5. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)