|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an Avox?
(a) Someone who has had their eyes removed as punishment.
(b) Someone with a birth defect similar to Down's Syndrome.
(c) Someone who has had their tongue removed as punishment.
(d) Someone born to wealth.
2. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss travel to District 8?
3. In Chapter 19, who did Peeta witness being tortured in the Capitol that finally gives a missing piece of a puzzle to Katniss and Gale regarding a girl they once saw snatch out of the woods by a Capitol hovercraft?
(a) Two designers, Cinna and Paulina.
(b) Two Avox, Darius and Lavinia.
(c) Two guards, Daniel and Paul.
(d) Two servants, Celia and Dory.
4. In Chapter 1, what happened in District 12 as Katniss was rescued from the Quarter Quell arena?
(a) It was bombed.
(b) It was torched.
(c) It was hit by a tornado.
(d) It suffered an earthquake.
5. In Chapter 15, where does Katniss take Gale while District 13 tries to decide what to do about the Nut?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what type of bird does Katniss sing to while filming in District 12?
2. In Chapter 11, who was the first to volunteer for the rescue mission?
3. In Chapter 10, who tells Katniss that President Snow will more than likely not kill Peeta?
4. In Chapter 19, how does Boggs deal with the danger Peeta presents for Katniss?
5. In Chapter 10, what type of bomb does Prim tell Katniss the Capitol most likely used against District 13?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)