|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who does Katniss turn to when she wants to grieve for Peeta?
(a) Her mother, because she is always Katniss' rock of support.
(b) Haymitch, because he loves Peeta too.
(c) Gale, because he is her oldest friend.
(d) Prim, because she is the reason Katniss came to know Peeta.
2. In Chapter 18, why does Plutarch tell Katniss that Peeta has begun joining the training workouts?
(a) So he can support Katniss.
(b) For the propos.
(c) For the exercise.
(d) So he can join the rebels in the Capitol.
3. In Chapter 9, who accuses Katniss of failing to follow her prescribed schedule?
(d) President Coin.
4. In Chapter 10, who is one of the first to be taken to the deep bunker where District 13 residents will hide from a possible Capitol bombing?
(b) President Coin.
5. In Chapter 16, who does Katniss find taking hits from her pain medication when she wakes after being shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who is the first to take Peeta's warning at face value?
2. In Chapter 11, what reason does Haymitch give Katniss for the sudden decision to attempt to rescue Peeta?
3. In Chapter 17, why does Johanna decide to train with Katniss in order to qualify to go to the Capitol for the final invasion?
4. In Chapter 22, whose eyes does Katniss believe the mutts have?
5. In Chapter 10, who tells Katniss that President Snow will more than likely not kill Peeta?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)