|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mockingjay set?
(a) A futuristic New York City.
(b) The fictional planet of Panem.
(c) A futuristic Chicago.
(d) The fictional country of Panem.
2. In Chapter 1, what litters the road from District 12's village to the Victor's village?
(a) Building debris.
(d) Fallen trees.
3. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember carrying during the Quarter Quell competition?
4. In Chapter 10, where does Katniss' mother go during the missile raid?
(a) To help at the first aid station.
(b) To check on the elderly.
(c) To wait with her girlfriends.
(d) To care for the orphaned children.
5. In Chapter 22, how does the author use the scent of roses?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who has Katniss been told is responsible for saving most of the survivors from District 12, including her mother and sister?
2. In Chapter 11, who does Katniss turn to when she wants to grieve for Peeta?
3. In Chapter 18, who is Katniss shocked to find has been assigned to her squad?
4. In Chapter 17, why does Coin tell Katniss will be with the rebel forces going to the Capitol but Katniss will not?
5. In Chapter 8, what symbolic image did Beetee add to the propos featuring Katniss in District 8?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)