|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who has been assigned to act as Katniss' bodyguards while she is in District 8?
(a) Boggs and Gale.
(b) Haymitch and Plutarch.
(c) Boggs and Plutarch.
(d) Gale and Haymitch.
2. In Chapter 7, what appears to have been the Capitol Peacekeeper's main target in the bombing of District 8?
(a) The community food storage warehouse.
(b) The airstrip.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The weapons warehouse.
3. In Chapter 9, what causes a fight between Katniss and Gale?
(a) Gale's jealousy of Finnick.
(b) Peeta's suggestion of a romantic relationship with Katniss.
(c) Gale's crush on Prim.
(d) Peeta's interview on the television broadcast.
4. What is an Avox?
(a) Someone who has had their tongue removed as punishment.
(b) Someone who has had their eyes removed as punishment.
(c) Someone with a birth defect similar to Down's Syndrome.
(d) Someone born to wealth.
5. In Chapter 8, how did Boggs break his nose?
(a) Gale kicked him in the face as he climbed the latter to the roof.
(b) Katniss punched him.
(c) Plutarch tripped him.
(d) He ran into a door.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who defends District 13's decision to remain in hiding during the last seventy-five years since the Dark Days?
2. In Chapter 9, where did Peeta make his home prior to the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Katniss call the cameramen who follow her around to make the propos?
4. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember befriending during the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
5. In Chapter 4, who is one of the cooks in District 13?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)