|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how do the citizens of District 13 get their schedules each day?
(a) It is tattooed onto their right arms.
(b) It is given to them by their dorm mothers.
(c) It is handed out at breakfast by the Peacekeepers.
(d) It is provided on a white board in every hallway.
2. In Chapter 7, what objection does Gale make to gathering the wounded all in one place?
(a) They might frighten one another with their reactions to their individual pain.
(b) They might infect one another with undiagnosed illnesses.
(c) They make too easy a target.
(d) They are taking up space that could be used for something else.
3. In Chapter 7, who films the entire attack by the Capitol Peacekeepers?
4. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss travel to District 8?
5. In Chapter 7, why does Haymitch warn Katniss not to be spotted by the Capitol hovercraft?
(a) The Capitol is unaware that she is alive and well.
(b) She might cause innocent bystanders to be injured.
(c) The Capitol Peacekeepers might try to kidnap her.
(d) She might endanger the rebels with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what type of bird does Katniss sing to while filming in District 12?
2. In Chapter 9, where did Peeta make his home prior to the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
3. In Chapter 4, who is one of the cooks in District 13?
4. In Chapter 1, what happened in District 12 as Katniss was rescued from the Quarter Quell arena?
5. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss defy rebel leaders' orders?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)