|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what objection does Gale make to gathering the wounded all in one place?
(a) They are taking up space that could be used for something else.
(b) They make too easy a target.
(c) They might frighten one another with their reactions to their individual pain.
(d) They might infect one another with undiagnosed illnesses.
2. In Chapter 9, what excuse does Haymitch give for not going along to District 12 to film a propo?
(a) He has few memories of his early life there.
(b) He does not want to spend that much time with Katniss.
(c) He has better things to do.
(d) It would be too emotional.
3. In Chapter 5, what is a propos?
(a) An independent film.
(b) A propoganda film.
(c) A sitcom.
(d) A talk show.
4. In Chapter 2, how do the citizens of District 13 get their schedules each day?
(a) It is provided on a white board in every hallway.
(b) It is handed out at breakfast by the Peacekeepers.
(c) It is tattooed onto their right arms.
(d) It is given to them by their dorm mothers.
5. In Chapter 8, who comes to check on Katniss after Peeta's interview airs on the Capitol television broadcast?
(a) Haymitch and Prim.
(b) Plutarch and Fulvia.
(c) Gale and Prim.
(d) Her mother and Coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what litters the road from District 12's village to the Victor's village?
2. In Chapter 9, what is the significance of the lake where Katniss and Gale take the film crew?
3. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss defy rebel leaders' orders?
4. In Chapter 2, how does Katniss learn that Peeta is still alive after being taken hostage by the Capitol out of the Quarter Quell arena?
5. In Chapter 3, when Katniss is shown the plans for the mockingjay costume, who does she learn drew them?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)