|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what symbolic image did Beetee add to the propos featuring Katniss in District 8?
2. In Chapter 9, what persists in disturbing Katniss' sleep after seeing Peeta on the Capitol television broadcast?
(a) Finnick's nightmares.
(c) Her mother's fear.
3. In Chapter 3, what activity does Katniss ask permission for she and Gale to take part in?
4. In Chapter 5, whose voice is Katniss surprised to hear after the filming of the propos?
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her father's.
5. In Chapter 8, where does Katniss learn that Coin and her advisers want to send her next?
(a) Into confinement.
(b) To the Capitol.
(c) To District 12.
(d) Into combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss defy rebel leaders' orders?
2. In Chapter 9, why is it so important that the rebels gain control of District 3?
3. In Chapter 1, what litters the road from District 12's village to the Victor's village?
4. In Chapter 7, in what type of building is the makeshift hospital Katniss' visits in District 8?
5. In Chapter 1, what happened in District 12 as Katniss was rescued from the Quarter Quell arena?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)