|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are mutts?
(a) Peacekeepers who have been specially trained to be ruthless killers.
(b) Dogs without breeding papers.
(c) Animals of unknown species.
(d) Genetically engineered creatures used to physically and mentally attack Capitol enemies or Hunger Game tributes.
2. In Chapter 21, what type of food does Peeta find in the cupboards of the apartment where the squad has taken refuge and remembers that Katniss liked it?
(a) Oyster stew.
(b) Clam chowder.
(c) Lamb stew.
(d) Corn chowder.
3. What is an Avox?
(a) Someone who has had their eyes removed as punishment.
(b) Someone with a birth defect similar to Down's Syndrome.
(c) Someone born to wealth.
(d) Someone who has had their tongue removed as punishment.
4. In Chapter 7, who films the entire attack by the Capitol Peacekeepers?
5. In Chapter 7, why does Haymitch warn Katniss not to be spotted by the Capitol hovercraft?
(a) She might endanger the rebels with her.
(b) The Capitol Peacekeepers might try to kidnap her.
(c) The Capitol is unaware that she is alive and well.
(d) She might cause innocent bystanders to be injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is nightlock?
2. In Chapter 10, who doubts Peeta's warning at first due to his multiple requests that the rebels surrender?
3. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss defy rebel leaders' orders?
4. In Chapter 11, how does Katniss spend a great deal of her time waiting to be released from the underground bunker?
5. In Chapter 19, what does Katniss tell Peeta about his past?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)