|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what causes Katniss to finally fully comprehend Snow's control over her while he holds Peeta?
(a) The damage done by the bombing.
(b) The fear on Boggs' face while viewing the damage.
(c) The roses dropped during the bombing.
(d) The reality of the damage the war can do to ordinary people.
2. In Chapter 9, why is it so important that the rebels gain control of District 3?
(a) It is the district that manufactures electronics.
(b) It is the wealthiest district.
(c) It is the main food supply for the districts.
(d) It is the district that manufactures weapons.
3. In Chapter 9, what is the significance of the lake where Katniss and Gale take the film crew?
(a) It is where they first met.
(b) It is where Gale's father died.
(c) It is where they got the food that helped their families survive before the Hunger Games.
(d) It is a place where Katniss's father once took her.
4. In Chapter 7, why does Katniss feel the need to defend the effectiveness of her bow?
(a) It appears poorly constructed.
(b) It appears too small for her.
(c) It looks decorative.
(d) It seems too large for her.
5. In Chapter 22, what does Katniss recall a group of jabberjays did during one of the Hunger Games in which she was a tribute?
(a) They exploded when they flew close to her.
(b) They scratched her with their claws.
(c) They spoke in the voice of her sister, Prim.
(d) They attacked with their sharp beaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what innocents are the first killed when the mutts fill the tunnels?
2. In Chapter 9, who taught Katniss the song she sings to the film crew?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Katniss learn Snow told the people of Panem was his reason for bombing District 8?
4. In Chapter 10, where does Katniss' mother go during the missile raid?
5. In Chapter 20, who argues with Katniss' attempt to take control of the squad?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)