|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what reason has District 13 had to assume the Capitol would not attempt to bomb their district?
(a) They are underground and difficult to destroy.
(b) They manufacture nuclear weapons, a situation that would be too dangerous for the entire country.
(c) They were assumed destroyed over seventy years ago.
(d) They never did anything to cause the Capitol to target them.
2. In Chapter 10, what does President call the drill that will move all the residents of District 13 to a safe location should they be bombed?
(a) Level 1.
(b) Level 5.
(c) Level 2.
(d) Level 3.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Katniss learn Snow told the people of Panem was his reason for bombing District 8?
(a) To teach the rebels a lesson.
(b) To end the suffering of the District 8 wounded.
(c) To stop District 8 from building weapons.
(d) To kill Katniss.
4. What is an Avox?
(a) Someone who has had their tongue removed as punishment.
(b) Someone who has had their eyes removed as punishment.
(c) Someone with a birth defect similar to Down's Syndrome.
(d) Someone born to wealth.
5. In Chapter 21, what type of food does Peeta find in the cupboards of the apartment where the squad has taken refuge and remembers that Katniss liked it?
(a) Lamb stew.
(b) Clam chowder.
(c) Corn chowder.
(d) Oyster stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what reason does Haymitch give Katniss for the sudden decision to attempt to rescue Peeta?
2. What are mutts?
3. In Chapter 11, who does Katniss turn to when she wants to grieve for Peeta?
4. In Chapter 8, who comes to check on Katniss after Peeta's interview airs on the Capitol television broadcast?
5. In Chapter 7, what objection does Gale make to gathering the wounded all in one place?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)