Part I, Chapters 1-6
• Katniss is flown into District 12 so that she can see the damage inflicted by the Capitol's bombs.
• Katniss goes into her old home where she discovers that someone has left a rose for her.
• Katniss gathers items she believes will please her mother and sister, including the stubborn family cat.
• Katniss returns to District 13 where the survivors of District 12 have been taken.
• Katniss is free to roam because of her lingering injuries from the Quarter Quell, but others are forced to keep a schedule they are given each morning.
• Katniss is unhappy with the restrictions of District 13, but admires them for surviving for seventy-five years alone.
• Katniss is asked to represent the mockingjay as a symbol of the rebellion. At first she resists, but later relents.
• Katniss discovers that her design team has been held captive in District 13. Katniss demands their release.
• Katniss is...
This section contains 1,126 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)