|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jim's dog?
2. What age is Jim when he leaves the Indians?
3. What style of narration does McGraw uses in Moccasin Trail?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) Second person.
4. What do Jim and Sally argue about after Jim swims across the river?
(a) Sally thinks it is the wrong time of year to be swimming.
(b) Sally thinks Jim is setting a bad example for Daniel.
(c) Sally says Jim should have stayed on the Rutledge's side of the river.
(d) Sally wants Jim to let them know where he is going.
5. At the reunion, what does Sally tell Jim he should have done?
(a) He should have learned to read.
(b) He should have come home to see their mother.
(c) He should have stayed in the forest.
(d) He should have become a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the settlers get the wagons down the hill?
2. What kind of shelter would Jim like the family to build?
3. What instrument does Jonnie play?
4. When Jim steals the horse, what does he plan to do with it?
5. What does Sally tell Jim that prompts him to leave the house?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)