|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sally notice when Jim walks into the camp?
(a) A bandage on his hand.
(b) A bandage on his shoulder.
(c) A bandage on his foot.
(d) A bandage on his knee.
2. Why does Jim decide he shouldn't return to trapping in the mountains?
(a) There isn't enough game in the mountains.
(b) He doesn't have a partner to trap with.
(c) It's too dangerous because of the Indian war.
(d) He likes farming better than trapping.
3. Where does Jim plan to go to have a letter read?
(a) Powder River.
(c) The Dalles.
4. What happens when Jonnie rides Jim's horse?
(a) He is too rough with the horse.
(b) The horse throws him off.
(c) He looses control and the horse goes too fast.
(d) He handles the horse well.
5. What had Jim planned to do before he reunited with Jonnie?
(a) He had planned to join the Sioux in their war with the Crow.
(b) He had planned to join the Crow in their war with the Sioux.
(c) He had planned to keep traveling with Tom Rivers.
(d) He had planned to find his uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jonnie think Jim looks like?
2. Why does Jim throw pebbles at Daniel?
3. How is Jonnie suffering as a result of Jim's identity crisis?
4. What does the group have to do to the wagons before crossing the river?
5. What identity crisis has Jim been struggling with?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)