Chapters 1 through 4
1. What is the title of the book we are currently studying?
(a) Two Moccasins.
(b) Moccasin Trail.
(c) Moccasin River.
(d) Moccasin Mountain.
2. Who is the author of the book we are currently studying?
(a) Eloise Jarvis McGraw.
(b) T. J. Remington.
(c) Joyce Louise Compton.
(d) James Ronald Harrington
3. Where is Jim camping as the story opens?
(a) At the base of a mountain, by Powder River.
(b) At the base of a mountain, by Columbia River.
(c) In the mountains above Columbia River.
(d) In the mountains above Powder River.
4. Jim only has one beaver in his traps. What is most likely the reason for this?
(a) Most of the beavers have died from sickness.
(b) The Indians have trapped out most of the beaver from the area.
(c) Jim doesn't know how to set the traps properly.
(d) Big companies have trapped out most of the beaver from the area.
5. Who does Jim run away with at age eleven?
(a) An Indian brave.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His brother.
This section contains 6,913 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)