1. What is the theme of MOBY DICK?
2. What is Ishmael's profession before signing on the whaling ship?
3. What is the name of the inn where Ishmael stays while waiting to go to Nantucket?
the Spouter Inn.
4. What accommodation is available for Ishmael at the inn in New Bedford?
a shared room with a harpooner.
5. What is the harpooner, Queequeg, out doing when Ishmael is shown to his room?
selling a shrunken head.
6. What unusual thing does Queequeg do while putting on his boots?
crawls under the bed.
This section contains 6,081 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)