|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 99 | Chapters 100-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Queequeg threaten Ishmael?
(a) His spear
(b) His harpoon
(c) His fists
(d) His tomahawk
2. What is Queequeg's amusing story about the ship captain attending a wedding in his father's court?
(a) he tried to kiss the bride.
(b) he danced on the table.
(c) he wore a grass skirt.
(d) he used the punch bowl as a finger bowl.
3. Where does Ishmael find lodgings?
(d) New Bedford
4. Who caused the captain's arm to be amputated?
(a) The second mate
(b) The first mate
(d) Moby Dick
5. What is the theme of MOBY DICK?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ahab question the men about?
2. What equipment does Ishmael discuss including their descriptions and uses?
3. What is Starbuck's disagreement with Ahab's purpose for the trip?
4. What does Flask see as he examines the doubloon?
5. What does Ishmael describe between Chapters 67 and 70?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)