|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-60 | Chapter 61-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Queequeg use to reach his food?
(a) his harpoon.
(b) his long arms.
(c) a long stick.
(d) a small lasso.
2. Who are Peleg and Bildad?
(a) builders of the Pequod.
(b) part owners of the Pequod.
(c) crewmen on the Pequod.
(d) outfitters of the Pequod.
3. To what does Ishmael compare the weaving of a mat?
(a) map making.
4. What does Ahab give the men to drink?
5. What has Ahab's vengeance done to him?
(a) His hair has turned white.
(b) He has lost his appetite.
(c) He finds no pleasure in life.
(d) He cannot sleep at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ishmael say whale ship crew members often do with the bones of whales?
2. What is the name of Bildad's sister?
3. What island is Queequeg's father the king of?
4. Who pilots the Pequod out of the Nantucket harbor?
5. What happens to the two men who turn on Steelkilt and come out of the locked scuttle?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)