|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Galahad?
(d) Touching the Grail
2. Who does Gwydion say that he will kill if she ever comes near him again?
3. What does Viviane want Morgaine to come back to Avalon to be?
(a) The mother of all
(b) A teacher
(c) The highest priestess
(d) The Lady of the Lake
4. What does Nimue trick Kevin into doing?
(a) Telling her a secret
(b) Seducing her
(c) Becoming a druid
(d) Leaving the court
5. What disappears in Raven's vision?
(c) The Holy Regalia
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asked to create a charm that will cause Lancelet to fall in love with the answer to #103?
2. What does Arthur bear that allows Avalon to still stand behind him?
3. Who does Arthur not recognize as his son?
4. Where does Lancelet throw Excalibur?
5. What will Gwydion be schooled in Avalon as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the cruel joke that is played on the guests at the great hall's dinner?
2. Gwydion tells Morgaine that he likes to see who his competition is - competition for what?
3. What name do the Saxons give to Gwydion, meaning Evil Counsel?
4. What happens as Nimue tries to seduce Kevin?
5. Who does Morgaine pursue after mistakenly agreeing to marry King Uriens?
6. What will the love potion do for Elaine when Lancelet drinks it in his wine?
7. Why does Lancelet die when he touches the Grail in the chapel into which Morgaine leads him?
8. What does Lancelet believe about his marriage to Elaine?
9. What is the plan for Avalloch's death?
10. Who is to be schooled in Avalon, as per their agreement for the love potion?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)