|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lancelet agree to do on a quest?
(a) Slay a dragon
(b) Spy for Arthur
(c) Forget Gwenhwyfar
(d) Kill the Saxons
2. Who is the laughing stock of the realm?
3. Who does Gwydion accidentally kill in anger?
4. Who seeks permission to marry again?
(c) King Uriens
5. What do the knights pledge to seek for Arthur?
(c) The Holy Grail
(d) The dragon
Short Answer Questions
1. Who declares his love for Gwenhwyfar?
2. Who does King Uriens ask Arthur to make a knight of the Round Table?
3. Who comes to Avalon to ask Morgaine where Galahad is?
4. Who receives Exclaibur and gets the sword belted around his waist?
5. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Arthur and Gwenhwyfar begin to trust as they stay at the deserted Camelot?
2. Why does Lancelet die when he touches the Grail in the chapel into which Morgaine leads him?
3. Who is going to be schooled in Avalon as a Druid?
4. What name do the Saxons give to Gwydion, meaning Evil Counsel?
5. What is widely known throughout the land, making a mockery of Arthur?
6. On Pentecost, who does Arthur name as his heir?
7. Why are Arthur's knights invigorated when Arthur arrives back at the table?
8. What will the love potion do for Elaine when Lancelet drinks it in his wine?
9. What is the plan for Avalloch's death?
10. Who rapes Gwenhwyfar in hopes of getting another heir to the throne?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)