|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gwydion's foster mother?
2. Gwydion is given a new name of Mordred - what does it mean?
(a) Magical Man
(b) Dark Fighter
(c) Great Swordsman
(d) Evil Counsel
3. Who seeks permission to marry again?
(c) King Uriens
4. Who does Morgaine meet with that makes her miss mass?
5. Who is the child that must go with Morgaine to learn the ways of Avalon?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Goddess says that who should be killed swiftly and not tortured?
2. Who arrives a few days before Pentecost with the news of Galahad's death?
3. Lancelet knights Gwydion with the name ________.
4. Who tells Morgaine that he is ready to die for the cause of Avalon?
5. What happens between Lancelet and Gwenhwyfar after she is freed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Gwydion tells Morgaine that he likes to see who his competition is - competition for what?
2. What happens in Raven's vision?
3. On Pentecost, who does Arthur name as his heir?
4. Right after the church service on Pentecost, what does Lancelet do?
5. Who does Morgaine pursue after mistakenly agreeing to marry King Uriens?
6. What is widely known throughout the land, making a mockery of Arthur?
7. Why is Gwenhwyfar jealous at the next year's Pentecost?
8. Who wants Morgaine to help her marry Lancelet?
9. Who is going to be schooled in Avalon as a Druid?
10. What does Morgaine do when Accolon and Uwaine arrive for a visit?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)