|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgaine discover, even though she is advanced in years?
(a) She is not looking older
(b) She is still considered a maiden
(c) She is pregnant
(d) She is attracted to younger men
2. Who tricks Morgause into throwing a feast?
(b) The Merlin
3. How is Avalloch going to die?
(a) From a plague
(b) From a poison
(c) In his sleep
(d) In a boar attack
4. Who does Gwydion accidentally kill in anger?
5. Whose Sight is so strong that Viviane insists she take him back to Avalon to train?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been putting herbs into Gwenhwyfar's wine at night?
2. What does Morgaine want to do after being in the presence of Accolon and the midsummer's rituals?
3. Who is the laughing stock of the realm?
4. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
5. Who does Arthur not recognize as his son?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Morgaine pursue after mistakenly agreeing to marry King Uriens?
2. Who wants Morgaine to help her marry Lancelet?
3. What is Morgaine's plan to take back Excalibur?
4. Why does Lancelet die when he touches the Grail in the chapel into which Morgaine leads him?
5. Why does Gwydion flatter Morgause so much?
6. What is Morgaine distressed by as she, Uriens, Accolon, and Gwydion meet with Arthur?
7. What is widely known throughout the land, making a mockery of Arthur?
8. What is the plan for Avalloch's death?
9. What is the cruel joke that is played on the guests at the great hall's dinner?
10. Who is going to be schooled in Avalon as a Druid?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)