|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Igraine news of the world?
(a) A peddler woman
(c) The Merlin
2. What is Morgaine in training to become?
(a) A nurse
(b) A lady in waiting
(c) A priestess of Avalon
(d) A midwife
3. What takes over the court, though it claims no lives?
(a) A dragon
(b) An attack
(c) An uncurable sadness
(d) A fever
4. When is Uther to meet with Igraine?
(c) Midsummer's eve
(d) Midwinter's eve
5. Who helps to settle down Gwenhwyfar as she is traveling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwenhwyfar feel might be causing her miscarriages?
2. What is Uther fascinated by, causing Gorlois to think he might be attracted to his wife?
3. What does Arthur promise to put out, despite the Merlin's requests?
4. What happens when Morgaine tries to enter Avalon?
5. Whose life does Viviane end with her permission?
Short Essay Questions
1. To where does Arthur order all the women and children be sent to as the battles are increasing?
2. How is it that the court gets fever in the spring, but no one dies from this affliction?
3. What does Igraine do that causes her to become quite ill?
4. Who fills the captive Igraine in on the matters of the world when she is taken back to Tintagel by Gorlois?
5. When Arthur suggests that Morgaine get married to Lancelet, who protests this idea?
6. Why is Gorlois so enraged with Igraine?
7. Who is also known as Galahad?
8. Who does Igraine have a bad feeling about, as they are about to be married?
9. What is the secret that Morgaine lets slip to Gwenhwyfar?
10. Who is the son that Morgaine gives birth to that Morgause whisks away to a wet nurse?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)