Mid-Book Test (up to The King Stag, Chapter 1 | The King Stag, Chapter 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When is Uther to meet with Igraine?
a) Midsummer's eve
d) Midwinter's eve
2. Who is too old to bear Uther a son?
3. What does Viviane do that impresses Morgaine?
a) She casts a spell on her.
b) Viviane sings.
c) She walks on water.
d) Clears the mists and Avalon appears.
4. Who is Viviane's son, also known as Galahad?
5. Who is now fully Christian and belittles Morgaine's status as a priestess?
This section contains 711 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)