|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Igraine living when she is very ill and on the edge of death?
(c) In a convent in Cornwall
2. Who is expected to die soon, necessitating the need for a new king?
3. Who or what injures Lancelet as he is trying to take his mind off Gwenhwyfar?
(a) An unbroken horse
(b) A rock
(c) A sword
(d) A stranger
4. Who accepts Morgaine into service as a lady in waiting?
5. Gorlois can no longer perform ________ with Igraine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gwenhwyfar want to stay, even though the Saxons are coming?
2. Of whom does Igraine have disturbing dreams?
3. Whose life does Viviane end with her permission?
4. Who does Morgaine sit with during the wedding mass?
5. Who does Morgaine go to live with during her pregnancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the secret that Morgaine lets slip to Gwenhwyfar?
2. What does Uther stare at that beckons Igraine and he to meet again and again?
3. When Arthur suggests that Morgaine get married to Lancelet, who protests this idea?
4. During the crowning ceremony, to whom does Arthur bow?
5. What does Igraine do that causes her to become quite ill?
6. Where has Igraine lived since the death of Uther?
7. Who is also known as Galahad?
8. Who does Igraine have a bad feeling about, as they are about to be married?
9. Who does Viviane guess is behind the many close calls Arthur has been having?
10. Who does Gwenhwyfar accept into service as a lady in waiting?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)