|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Igraine living when she is very ill and on the edge of death?
(d) In a convent in Cornwall
2. Who is Gawaine's younger brother?
3. What does Gwenhwyfar do before climbing into bed with Lancelet?
(a) Call for help
(b) Remove the charm from her neck
(c) Argue with Arthur
(d) Thank Morgaine
4. Who is now fully Christian and belittles Morgaine's status as a priestess?
5. Who notices immediately that Morgaine is pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Morgaine been away?
2. Who has the ability to get Gwenhwyfar pregnant, according to Morgaine?
3. What does Gwenhwyfar feel might be causing her miscarriages?
4. Why is Arthur upset with Gwenhwyfar?
5. Who looks at Gwenhwyfar hungrily?
Short Essay Questions
1. When is Uther supposed to arrive to find Igraine?
2. When Arthur suggests that Morgaine get married to Lancelet, who protests this idea?
3. Who fills the captive Igraine in on the matters of the world when she is taken back to Tintagel by Gorlois?
4. When Morgaine tries to return to Avalon, what happens?
5. Why is Gorlois so enraged with Igraine?
6. What does Morgaine suspect when the moon has gone through another cycle and she did not break her moon fast?
7. To where does Morgaine go in order to attend the ceremony in which she is to give up her maidenhead?
8. Who is also known as Galahad?
9. How is it that the court gets fever in the spring, but no one dies from this affliction?
10. Where has Igraine lived since the death of Uther?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)