|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gwenhwyfar create for Arthur to carry into battle?
(a) A charm
(b) A flower
(c) A new banner
(d) A new sword
2. When is Uther to meet with Igraine?
(b) Midwinter's eve
(c) Midsummer's eve
3. Who comes to give Gwenhwyfar more protection as she travels?
4. Who goes with the Merlin to visit Igraine?
5. Who is now fully Christian and belittles Morgaine's status as a priestess?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Igraine know that Gorlois is actually Uther?
2. What does Gwenhwyfar feel might be causing her miscarriages?
3. With whom does Morgaine take mind-altering substances?
4. What happens when Morgaine tries to enter Avalon?
5. To what does Igraine finally succumb?
Short Essay Questions
1. To where does Morgaine go in order to attend the ceremony in which she is to give up her maidenhead?
2. During the crowning ceremony, to whom does Arthur bow?
3. Who goes to the castle to visit Igraine as she is dying?
4. How is it that the court gets fever in the spring, but no one dies from this affliction?
5. Who is the son that Morgaine gives birth to that Morgause whisks away to a wet nurse?
6. When Gwenhwyfar makes a banner for Arthur to carry in battle, what is his response?
7. Where has Igraine lived since the death of Uther?
8. What does Morgaine suspect when the moon has gone through another cycle and she did not break her moon fast?
9. To where does Arthur order all the women and children be sent to as the battles are increasing?
10. Who helps Gwenhwyfar feel more relaxed as she and Igraine travel?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)