|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Arthur return if he gives up his oath to Avalon?
(a) His castle
(b) His sword
(c) His wife
(d) His crown
2. Who appears before Morgaine, just as she was about to give up hope?
(b) A man with a torch
3. What does Gwenhwyfar not want in her court that would occur if Morgaine and Lancelet were to marry?
(a) A pagan
(b) A Christian
(d) Another beautiful woman
4. Who is now fully Christian and belittles Morgaine's status as a priestess?
5. With whom does Morgaine sit with and then talk of Lancelet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is terrified to be outside?
2. Who tells Igraine news of the world?
3. What does Viviane do that impresses Morgaine?
4. Where is Arthur's court now located, after having been moved on Pentecost?
5. Why is Arthur upset with Gwenhwyfar?
Short Essay Questions
1. When is Uther supposed to arrive to find Igraine?
2. What does Arthur carry into battle that ensures his wounds do not bleed heavily?
3. What does Igraine do that causes her to become quite ill?
4. VIviane asks Raven to put aside her vow of silence and become the Lady of the Lake. What is Raven's response?
5. What does Uther stare at that beckons Igraine and he to meet again and again?
6. During the crowning ceremony, to whom does Arthur bow?
7. What is the secret that Morgaine lets slip to Gwenhwyfar?
8. What does Morgaine suspect when the moon has gone through another cycle and she did not break her moon fast?
9. Who does Igraine have a bad feeling about, as they are about to be married?
10. After a vision from the Sight, from whom does Igraine expect a visit?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)