|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Morgaine take Lancelet?
(a) To a field
(b) To a chapel
(c) To the fairy people
(d) To the water
2. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
(a) To the lake
(b) The fairy world
(c) Into the Saxons' land
(d) Into Avalon
3. Who does King Uriens ask Arthur to make a knight of the Round Table?
4. What does Lancelet agree to do on a quest?
(a) Forget Gwenhwyfar
(b) Kill the Saxons
(c) Spy for Arthur
(d) Slay a dragon
5. What happens between Lancelet and Gwenhwyfar after she is freed?
(a) They make love
(b) They run away together
(d) They become friends and not lovers
6. Who is called to seduce Kevin?
7. Who did Kevin see fighting alongside the Saxons?
8. Who comes to Avalon to ask Morgaine where Galahad is?
9. What does Gwenhwyfar accidentally mention to Arthur?
(a) That he has a son
(b) That she is pregnant
(c) That he is a poor king
(d) That she loves someone else
10. Who makes the jest about Lancelet's devotion to the queen?
11. What does Nimue trick Kevin into doing?
(a) Seducing her
(b) Becoming a druid
(c) Leaving the court
(d) Telling her a secret
12. Who did Morgaine think she was agreeing to marry?
(a) King Uriens
13. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
14. Who takes away Exacalibur and replaces it with a fake?
(d) The fairy people
15. What does Morgaine discover, even though she is advanced in years?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) She is attracted to younger men
(c) She is not looking older
(d) She is still considered a maiden
Short Answer Questions
1. Gwydion is given a new name of Mordred - what does it mean?
2. Who kills Maleagrant to protect Gwenhwyfar?
3. Why is Gwenhwyfar jealous of Elaine?
4. What disappears in Raven's vision?
5. Who has been putting herbs into Gwenhwyfar's wine at night?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)