|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes home to North Wales to visit?
2. To whom does Lancelet finally confess his love of Gwenhwyfar?
3. What kills Galahad?
(a) Touching the Grail
4. When Gwydion and other Companions slip into Gwenhwyfar's chambers as she is waiting for Lancelet, what do they threaten to take them to Arthur and try them as?
5. Who arrives a few days before Pentecost with the news of Galahad's death?
6. Who is the child that must go with Morgaine to learn the ways of Avalon?
7. What disappears in Raven's vision?
(b) The Holy Regalia
8. Who does Lancelet kill before grabbing Gwenhwyfar and galloping away with her?
9. Who begins to use dark magic?
10. Where does Morgaine lead Accolon?
(a) Into a meadow
(b) To Avalon
(c) A hazel grove
(d) A cave
11. Who admits to Morgause that he suffered injuries in a fight about Arthur's marriage?
12. What does Viviane want Morgaine to come back to Avalon to be?
(a) A teacher
(b) The mother of all
(c) The highest priestess
(d) The Lady of the Lake
13. Who tries to remain neutral, saying the cross is older than Christ and is just a symbol?
14. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
15. Who is announced as the heir to the throne by Arthur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gwydion say that he will kill if she ever comes near him again?
2. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
3. What does Morgaine discover, even though she is advanced in years?
4. Lancelet knights Gwydion with the name ________.
5. Who seeks permission to marry again?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)