|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lancelet agree to do on a quest?
(a) Forget Gwenhwyfar
(b) Slay a dragon
(c) Spy for Arthur
(d) Kill the Saxons
2. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
3. What disappears in Raven's vision?
(c) The Holy Regalia
4. Who tries to warm Gwenhwyfar about Maleagrant, wanting to go with her for protection when the two are to meet?
5. Who does Viviane think resembles Lancelet?
6. What does Morgaine want to do after being in the presence of Accolon and the midsummer's rituals?
(a) Leave Avalon forever
(b) Renew her priestess ways
(c) Have another child
(d) Marry someone else
7. What does Viviane want Morgaine to come back to Avalon to be?
(a) The mother of all
(b) The Lady of the Lake
(c) The highest priestess
(d) A teacher
8. Who comes to Avalon to ask Morgaine where Galahad is?
9. To whom does Lancelet finally confess his love of Gwenhwyfar?
10. Who takes away Exacalibur and replaces it with a fake?
(a) The fairy people
11. Who makes the jest about Lancelet's devotion to the queen?
12. Who is Gwydion's foster mother?
13. What does Morgaine discover, even though she is advanced in years?
(a) She is not looking older
(b) She is attracted to younger men
(c) She is still considered a maiden
(d) She is pregnant
14. Who has been sick in bad with the lung fever for most of the winter?
(b) King Uriens
15. Why is Gwenhwyfar jealous of Elaine?
(a) She has given Lancelet children
(b) She is more beautiful
(c) She is more successful
(d) Elaine is respected in the court
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives a few days before Pentecost with the news of Galahad's death?
2. Gwydion is given a new name of Mordred - what does it mean?
3. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
4. What does Arthur bear that allows Avalon to still stand behind him?
5. What would Gwydion like more than anything else?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)