|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the child that must go with Morgaine to learn the ways of Avalon?
2. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
3. Who surprises Morgaine in the halls when she tries to return to her chambers?
4. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
(a) The fairy world
(b) To the lake
(c) Into Avalon
(d) Into the Saxons' land
5. Who does Gwydion persuade to be the Spring Maiden?
6. Who has been sick in bad with the lung fever for most of the winter?
(a) King Uriens
7. When Gwydion and other Companions slip into Gwenhwyfar's chambers as she is waiting for Lancelet, what do they threaten to take them to Arthur and try them as?
8. To whom does Lancelet finally confess his love of Gwenhwyfar?
9. Who does King Uriens ask Arthur to make a knight of the Round Table?
10. Whose Sight is so strong that Viviane insists she take him back to Avalon to train?
11. To where does Morgause insist on traveling?
(c) The fairy country
12. Who is the laughing stock of the realm?
13. Who is the one that killed Avalloch?
14. Who arrives a few days before Pentecost with the news of Galahad's death?
15. Who tries to remain neutral, saying the cross is older than Christ and is just a symbol?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappears in Raven's vision?
2. Who tricks Morgause into throwing a feast?
3. Who does Morgaine meet with that makes her miss mass?
4. Who challenges Arthur for the throne, as the prophecy foretold?
5. What does Arthur bear that allows Avalon to still stand behind him?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)