|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
(a) To the lake
(b) Into Avalon
(c) Into the Saxons' land
(d) The fairy world
2. Who tricks Morgause into throwing a feast?
(d) The Merlin
3. What does Morgaine discover, even though she is advanced in years?
(a) She is still considered a maiden
(b) She is not looking older
(c) She is pregnant
(d) She is attracted to younger men
4. What does Morgaine make for Elaine?
(a) Love potion
(b) A charm
(c) A dress
(d) A wedding cord
5. Who does Arthur not recognize as his son?
6. How is Avalloch going to die?
(a) From a poison
(b) From a plague
(c) In his sleep
(d) In a boar attack
7. Who receives Exclaibur and gets the sword belted around his waist?
8. Morgaine sneaks off in the night to be with whom?
9. Who is asked to create a charm that will cause Lancelet to fall in love with the answer to #103?
10. Who has been putting herbs into Gwenhwyfar's wine at night?
(d) A waiting woman
11. Who declares his love for Gwenhwyfar?
12. What kills Galahad?
(b) Touching the Grail
13. Where does Gwenhwyfar ask Lancelet to bring her?
(a) To Camelot
(b) To Caerleon
(c) To Avalon
(d) To the convent in Glastonbury
14. Who does Gwenhwyfar sit with at the Pentecost fairs, as they normally do?
15. To where does Morgause insist on traveling?
(b) The fairy country
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes home to North Wales to visit?
2. Who is the one that killed Avalloch?
3. What does Morgaine entreat Arthur to do with Excalibur?
4. Who is the laughing stock of the realm?
5. Who wants to challenge Lancelet in a fight?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)