|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who renounces Avalon publicly?
2. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
(a) The fairy world
(b) To the lake
(c) Into the Saxons' land
(d) Into Avalon
3. What disappears in Raven's vision?
(d) The Holy Regalia
4. Who tells Morgaine that he is ready to die for the cause of Avalon?
5. What kills Galahad?
(a) Touching the Grail
6. Where does Morgaine go to visit Elaine and her children?
(c) Pellinore's castle
7. What will Gwydion be schooled in Avalon as?
(a) A Druid
(b) A king
(c) A scholar
(d) An assistant to the priestesses
8. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
9. Who is the child that must go with Morgaine to learn the ways of Avalon?
10. To whom does Lancelet finally confess his love of Gwenhwyfar?
11. Who is responsible for arousing a memory of her years in Avalon, according to Morgaine?
12. Who arrives a few days before Pentecost with the news of Galahad's death?
13. After Accolon and Arthur fight, who is left dead at the end?
14. What does Morgaine discover, even though she is advanced in years?
(a) She is attracted to younger men
(b) She is still considered a maiden
(c) She is not looking older
(d) She is pregnant
15. What does Gwydion confess to being afraid to do?
(a) Unseating Arthur
(b) Falling in love
(c) Leaving home
(d) Fighting in battle
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Morgaine take Lancelet?
2. Who does Gwydion persuade to be the Spring Maiden?
3. Where does Morgaine lead Accolon?
4. Who begins to use dark magic?
5. Who did Kevin see fighting alongside the Saxons?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)