|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgaine discover, even though she is advanced in years?
(a) She is attracted to younger men
(b) She is not looking older
(c) She is still considered a maiden
(d) She is pregnant
2. What does Gwydion confess to being afraid to do?
(a) Unseating Arthur
(b) Fighting in battle
(c) Leaving home
(d) Falling in love
3. Who challenges Arthur for the throne, as the prophecy foretold?
4. Who tells Morgaine that she was wrong to condemn Arthur about Excalibur?
5. Where does Morgaine go in order to begin to create a plan to take away Excalibur?
6. Who does Arthur name as an heir to the throne?
7. Who has been sick in bad with the lung fever for most of the winter?
(a) King Uriens
8. What disappears in Raven's vision?
(a) The Holy Regalia
9. Who receives Exclaibur and gets the sword belted around his waist?
10. What casts a shadow of a cross, much to the disappointment of Morgaine?
(a) Arthur when he stands up
(c) The banner
(d) The Round Table
11. Lancelet knights Gwydion with the name ________.
12. What kills Galahad?
(c) Touching the Grail
13. Where does Morgaine take Lancelet?
(a) To the fairy people
(b) To a chapel
(c) To a field
(d) To the water
14. What does Morgaine make for Elaine?
(a) A dress
(b) A wedding cord
(c) Love potion
(d) A charm
15. Who does Lancelet marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gwenhwyfar jealous of Elaine?
2. Who does Lancelet kill before grabbing Gwenhwyfar and galloping away with her?
3. To where does Morgause insist on traveling?
4. When Gwydion and other Companions slip into Gwenhwyfar's chambers as she is waiting for Lancelet, what do they threaten to take them to Arthur and try them as?
5. Where does Morgaine lead Accolon?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)