|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgaine want to do after being in the presence of Accolon and the midsummer's rituals?
(a) Renew her priestess ways
(b) Leave Avalon forever
(c) Marry someone else
(d) Have another child
2. Who does Viviane think resembles Lancelet?
3. Who challenges Arthur for the throne, as the prophecy foretold?
4. Who does King Uriens ask Arthur to make a knight of the Round Table?
5. Lancelet knights Gwydion with the name ________.
6. Who tries to remain neutral, saying the cross is older than Christ and is just a symbol?
7. What does Arthur bear that allows Avalon to still stand behind him?
(a) The banner of the Pendragon
(c) A pagan son
(d) The heart of a lion
8. After Accolon and Arthur fight, who is left dead at the end?
9. Who kills Maleagrant to protect Gwenhwyfar?
10. Who does Gwenhwyfar sit with at the Pentecost fairs, as they normally do?
11. Where does Lancelet throw Excalibur?
(a) Into a canyon
(b) Into the Lake
(c) Into the walls of Avalon
(d) Into the woods
12. Who did Kevin see fighting alongside the Saxons?
13. What will Gwydion be schooled in Avalon as?
(a) A Druid
(b) A king
(c) An assistant to the priestesses
(d) A scholar
14. Morgaine sneaks off in the night to be with whom?
15. Who has been sick in bad with the lung fever for most of the winter?
(a) King Uriens
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gwydion accidentally kill in anger?
2. Who declares his love for Gwenhwyfar?
3. What would Gwydion like more than anything else?
4. Who admits to Morgause that he suffered injuries in a fight about Arthur's marriage?
5. Who tries to warm Gwenhwyfar about Maleagrant, wanting to go with her for protection when the two are to meet?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)