|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the jest about Lancelet's devotion to the queen?
2. Who is Gwydion's foster mother?
3. Who is asked to create a charm that will cause Lancelet to fall in love with the answer to #103?
4. Why is Gwenhwyfar jealous of Elaine?
(a) She is more beautiful
(b) She is more successful
(c) She has given Lancelet children
(d) Elaine is respected in the court
5. Who tricks Morgause into throwing a feast?
(a) The Merlin
6. What do the knights pledge to seek for Arthur?
(c) The dragon
(d) The Holy Grail
7. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
(a) Into the Saxons' land
(b) Into Avalon
(c) The fairy world
(d) To the lake
8. Who tells Morgaine that she was wrong to condemn Arthur about Excalibur?
9. What kills Galahad?
(d) Touching the Grail
10. Who is no match for Gwydion, in terms of wits?
11. Who is the mother of Gwydion?
12. When Gwydion and other Companions slip into Gwenhwyfar's chambers as she is waiting for Lancelet, what do they threaten to take them to Arthur and try them as?
13. Who wants to challenge Lancelet in a fight?
14. What does Morgaine want to do after being in the presence of Accolon and the midsummer's rituals?
(a) Have another child
(b) Marry someone else
(c) Renew her priestess ways
(d) Leave Avalon forever
15. What does Morgaine discover, even though she is advanced in years?
(a) She is still considered a maiden
(b) She is pregnant
(c) She is not looking older
(d) She is attracted to younger men
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives Exclaibur and gets the sword belted around his waist?
2. Where does Lancelet throw Excalibur?
3. The Goddess says that who should be killed swiftly and not tortured?
4. Where does Kevin get taken to by Nimue?
5. What does Kevin urge Morgaine to do?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)