|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kevin get taken to by Nimue?
(c) North Wales
2. Who does Morgaine meet with that makes her miss mass?
3. Whose Sight is so strong that Viviane insists she take him back to Avalon to train?
4. What does Viviane want Morgaine to come back to Avalon to be?
(a) The mother of all
(b) The highest priestess
(c) A teacher
(d) The Lady of the Lake
5. What does Morgaine make for Elaine?
(a) Love potion
(b) A wedding cord
(c) A charm
(d) A dress
6. Who is the one that killed Avalloch?
7. The Goddess says that who should be killed swiftly and not tortured?
8. What does Nimue trick Kevin into doing?
(a) Leaving the court
(b) Becoming a druid
(c) Seducing her
(d) Telling her a secret
9. Who has been putting herbs into Gwenhwyfar's wine at night?
(d) A waiting woman
10. How will the answer to #106 help Elaine?
(a) It will cause men to admire her
(b) It will work to seal her marriage
(c) It will make Lancelet come to her
(d) It will turn her into the likeness of Gwenhwyfar
11. Who surprises Morgaine in the halls when she tries to return to her chambers?
12. Who is Gwydion's foster mother?
13. Who is announced as the heir to the throne by Arthur?
14. Who does Viviane think resembles Lancelet?
15. What do the knights pledge to seek for Arthur?
(a) The dragon
(c) The Holy Grail
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgaine want to do after being in the presence of Accolon and the midsummer's rituals?
2. Where does Morgaine take Lancelet?
3. What kills Galahad?
4. Who reveals that the answer to #110 is correct?
5. Who goes home to North Wales to visit?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)