|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives a few days before Pentecost with the news of Galahad's death?
2. Who is the laughing stock of the realm?
3. When Gwydion and other Companions slip into Gwenhwyfar's chambers as she is waiting for Lancelet, what do they threaten to take them to Arthur and try them as?
4. Who is asked to create a charm that will cause Lancelet to fall in love with the answer to #103?
5. Where does Morgaine go in order to begin to create a plan to take away Excalibur?
6. Who is Gwydion's foster mother?
7. Who admits to Morgause that he suffered injuries in a fight about Arthur's marriage?
8. Who is called to seduce Kevin?
9. Who challenges Arthur for the throne, as the prophecy foretold?
10. Where does Gwenhwyfar ask Lancelet to bring her?
(a) To Avalon
(b) To Caerleon
(c) To Camelot
(d) To the convent in Glastonbury
11. Where does Kevin get taken to by Nimue?
(b) North Wales
12. Who declares his love for Gwenhwyfar?
13. What does Morgaine want to do after being in the presence of Accolon and the midsummer's rituals?
(a) Marry someone else
(b) Have another child
(c) Renew her priestess ways
(d) Leave Avalon forever
14. Who does Lancelet marry?
15. Who tells Morgaine that she was wrong to condemn Arthur about Excalibur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgaine entreat Arthur to do with Excalibur?
2. Who tells Morgaine that he is ready to die for the cause of Avalon?
3. Who makes the jest about Lancelet's devotion to the queen?
4. Who begins to use dark magic?
5. Who receives Exclaibur and gets the sword belted around his waist?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)