|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Lancelet and Gwenhwyfar after she is freed?
(a) They become friends and not lovers
(b) They make love
(c) They run away together
2. The Goddess says that who should be killed swiftly and not tortured?
3. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
(a) To the lake
(b) Into Avalon
(c) Into the Saxons' land
(d) The fairy world
4. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
5. Who admits to Morgause that he suffered injuries in a fight about Arthur's marriage?
6. Who has been sick in bad with the lung fever for most of the winter?
(d) King Uriens
7. Gwydion is given a new name of Mordred - what does it mean?
(a) Evil Counsel
(b) Magical Man
(c) Dark Fighter
(d) Great Swordsman
8. Who is asked to create a charm that will cause Lancelet to fall in love with the answer to #103?
9. Who wants to challenge Lancelet in a fight?
10. Who is Gwydion's foster mother?
11. Who has been putting herbs into Gwenhwyfar's wine at night?
(b) A waiting woman
12. Who is announced as the heir to the throne by Arthur?
13. Who challenges Arthur for the throne, as the prophecy foretold?
14. Where did Lancelet think Nimue was?
(a) At the court
(b) At a nunnery
(c) At a school
(d) With the Saxons
15. Where does Morgaine take Lancelet?
(a) To a chapel
(b) To the fairy people
(c) To the water
(d) To a field
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes home to North Wales to visit?
2. Morgaine sneaks off in the night to be with whom?
3. Who does Arthur name as an heir to the throne?
4. Where does Lancelet throw Excalibur?
5. Who does Viviane think resembles Lancelet?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)