|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lancelet kill before grabbing Gwenhwyfar and galloping away with her?
2. Who is the laughing stock of the realm?
3. What would Gwydion like more than anything else?
(a) A son
(c) A sword like Excalibur
(d) A normal life
4. Why is Gwenhwyfar jealous of Elaine?
(a) She has given Lancelet children
(b) She is more beautiful
(c) Elaine is respected in the court
(d) She is more successful
5. Where does Morgaine go to visit Elaine and her children?
(d) Pellinore's castle
6. What casts a shadow of a cross, much to the disappointment of Morgaine?
(b) The Round Table
(c) The banner
(d) Arthur when he stands up
7. Who kills Maleagrant to protect Gwenhwyfar?
8. Who is the mother of Gwydion?
9. The Goddess says that who should be killed swiftly and not tortured?
10. Who declares his love for Gwenhwyfar?
11. Where does Morgaine lead Arthur?
(a) To the lake
(b) Into the Saxons' land
(c) Into Avalon
(d) The fairy world
12. When Gwydion and other Companions slip into Gwenhwyfar's chambers as she is waiting for Lancelet, what do they threaten to take them to Arthur and try them as?
13. Who is called to seduce Kevin?
14. Where does Morgaine go in order to begin to create a plan to take away Excalibur?
15. During the vision with Accolon and Morgaine, what happens in the sky?
(a) A storm
(b) An eclipse
(c) Total lightness
(d) Clouds dance
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes home to North Wales to visit?
2. Who seeks permission to marry again?
3. Who is Gwydion's foster mother?
4. Who did Kevin see fighting alongside the Saxons?
5. Where did Lancelet think Nimue was?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)