|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tricks Morgause into throwing a feast?
(c) The Merlin
2. Who does Morgaine meet with that makes her miss mass?
3. How is Avalloch going to die?
(a) From a poison
(b) In a boar attack
(c) In his sleep
(d) From a plague
4. Who does Viviane think resembles Lancelet?
5. Who wishes aloud that Lancelet were her husband?
6. Who did Kevin see fighting alongside the Saxons?
7. Who does Arthur name as an heir to the throne?
8. What happens between Lancelet and Gwenhwyfar after she is freed?
(a) They become friends and not lovers
(b) They run away together
(d) They make love
9. To whom does Lancelet finally confess his love of Gwenhwyfar?
10. Where does Morgaine lead Accolon?
(a) A cave
(b) A hazel grove
(c) To Avalon
(d) Into a meadow
11. What do the knights pledge to seek for Arthur?
(b) The dragon
(c) The Holy Grail
12. Who is responsible for arousing a memory of her years in Avalon, according to Morgaine?
13. Who is asked to create a charm that will cause Lancelet to fall in love with the answer to #103?
14. Who wants to challenge Lancelet in a fight?
15. Where does Morgaine go to visit Elaine and her children?
(b) Pellinore's castle
Short Answer Questions
1. What casts a shadow of a cross, much to the disappointment of Morgaine?
2. Who has been putting herbs into Gwenhwyfar's wine at night?
3. After Accolon and Arthur fight, who is left dead at the end?
4. Who has been sick in bad with the lung fever for most of the winter?
5. Who does Gwenhwyfar sit with at the Pentecost fairs, as they normally do?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)