|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gwydion persuade to be the Spring Maiden?
2. Who receives Exclaibur and gets the sword belted around his waist?
3. Why is Gwenhwyfar jealous of Elaine?
(a) She is more successful
(b) She has given Lancelet children
(c) Elaine is respected in the court
(d) She is more beautiful
4. Who does Lancelet marry?
5. Who declares his love for Gwenhwyfar?
6. Who seeks permission to marry again?
(c) King Uriens
7. What does Arthur bear that allows Avalon to still stand behind him?
(b) The banner of the Pendragon
(c) A pagan son
(d) The heart of a lion
8. Who does King Uriens ask Arthur to make a knight of the Round Table?
9. Where does Kevin get taken to by Nimue?
(c) North Wales
10. Who is called to seduce Kevin?
11. How is Avalloch going to die?
(a) From a plague
(b) From a poison
(c) In a boar attack
(d) In his sleep
12. Who wishes aloud that Lancelet were her husband?
13. Who does Gwydion accidentally kill in anger?
14. Who tells Morgaine that he is ready to die for the cause of Avalon?
15. What would Gwydion like more than anything else?
(a) A normal life
(c) A sword like Excalibur
(d) A son
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes home to North Wales to visit?
2. What kills Galahad?
3. Who admits to Morgause that he suffered injuries in a fight about Arthur's marriage?
4. Gwydion is given a new name of Mordred - what does it mean?
5. Who is asked to create a charm that will cause Lancelet to fall in love with the answer to #103?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)