|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seeks permission to marry again?
(c) King Uriens
2. Who tells Morgaine that her work is not yet finished and it will be a long time before Morgaine can return to Avalon permanently?
3. Who goes home to North Wales to visit?
4. What would Gwydion like more than anything else?
(a) A son
(c) A normal life
(d) A sword like Excalibur
5. Lancelet knights Gwydion with the name ________.
6. Where does Lancelet throw Excalibur?
(a) Into the woods
(b) Into the Lake
(c) Into the walls of Avalon
(d) Into a canyon
7. Who tries to remain neutral, saying the cross is older than Christ and is just a symbol?
8. Who is the laughing stock of the realm?
9. What does Gwydion confess to being afraid to do?
(a) Falling in love
(b) Leaving home
(c) Unseating Arthur
(d) Fighting in battle
10. What will Gwydion be schooled in Avalon as?
(a) An assistant to the priestesses
(b) A Druid
(c) A scholar
(d) A king
11. Who challenges Arthur for the throne, as the prophecy foretold?
12. Who is asked to create a charm that will cause Lancelet to fall in love with the answer to #103?
13. Where does Morgaine go in order to begin to create a plan to take away Excalibur?
14. The Goddess says that who should be killed swiftly and not tortured?
15. Who takes away Exacalibur and replaces it with a fake?
(a) The fairy people
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Morgaine in the halls when she tries to return to her chambers?
2. Who wants to challenge Lancelet in a fight?
3. Gwydion is given a new name of Mordred - what does it mean?
4. Who tells Morgaine that she was wrong to condemn Arthur about Excalibur?
5. Who receives Exclaibur and gets the sword belted around his waist?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)