|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Viviane want Morgaine to come back to Avalon to be?
(a) A teacher
(b) The mother of all
(c) The Lady of the Lake
(d) The highest priestess
2. Who seeks permission to marry again?
(d) King Uriens
3. How is Avalloch going to die?
(a) In a boar attack
(b) From a poison
(c) In his sleep
(d) From a plague
4. Who comes to Avalon to ask Morgaine where Galahad is?
5. Who does Gwenhwyfar sit with at the Pentecost fairs, as they normally do?
6. Who is the one that killed Avalloch?
7. Who does Viviane think resembles Lancelet?
8. Who wishes aloud that Lancelet were her husband?
9. What casts a shadow of a cross, much to the disappointment of Morgaine?
(a) Arthur when he stands up
(c) The Round Table
(d) The banner
10. Where does Morgaine go in order to begin to create a plan to take away Excalibur?
11. Who renounces Avalon publicly?
12. What does Kevin urge Morgaine to do?
(a) Return to Avalon
(b) Kill Arthur
(c) Go to the fairy country
(d) Make love to him
13. How will the answer to #106 help Elaine?
(a) It will work to seal her marriage
(b) It will make Lancelet come to her
(c) It will turn her into the likeness of Gwenhwyfar
(d) It will cause men to admire her
14. Who has been putting herbs into Gwenhwyfar's wine at night?
(d) A waiting woman
15. Who tries to remain neutral, saying the cross is older than Christ and is just a symbol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Morgaine take Lancelet?
2. Where did Lancelet think Nimue was?
3. Who declares his love for Gwenhwyfar?
4. Who kills Maleagrant to protect Gwenhwyfar?
5. Who is called to seduce Kevin?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)