|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lancelet finally confess his love of Gwenhwyfar?
2. Who takes away Exacalibur and replaces it with a fake?
(a) The fairy people
3. Who does Gwydion say that he will kill if she ever comes near him again?
4. Who does Gwydion persuade to be the Spring Maiden?
5. Who comes to Avalon to ask Morgaine where Galahad is?
6. Who wishes aloud that Lancelet were her husband?
7. After Accolon and Arthur fight, who is left dead at the end?
8. Who tells Morgaine that she was wrong to condemn Arthur about Excalibur?
9. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
10. Who is the mother of Gwydion?
11. Who seeks permission to marry again?
(c) King Uriens
12. Who surprises Morgaine in the halls when she tries to return to her chambers?
13. Who tells Morgaine that he is ready to die for the cause of Avalon?
14. What does Gwenhwyfar accidentally mention to Arthur?
(a) That he is a poor king
(b) That he has a son
(c) That she is pregnant
(d) That she loves someone else
15. Who does Gwenhwyfar sit with at the Pentecost fairs, as they normally do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is no match for Gwydion, in terms of wits?
2. Who is the laughing stock of the realm?
3. Who wants to challenge Lancelet in a fight?
4. Gwydion is given a new name of Mordred - what does it mean?
5. What does Morgaine discover, even though she is advanced in years?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)