|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lancelet finally confess his love of Gwenhwyfar?
2. What does Lancelet agree to do on a quest?
(a) Kill the Saxons
(b) Slay a dragon
(c) Spy for Arthur
(d) Forget Gwenhwyfar
3. What would Gwydion like more than anything else?
(a) A sword like Excalibur
(c) A son
(d) A normal life
4. Who begins to use dark magic?
5. Who does Viviane think resembles Lancelet?
6. Where does Morgaine go to visit Elaine and her children?
(d) Pellinore's castle
7. Where does Kevin get taken to by Nimue?
(a) North Wales
8. Who reveals that the answer to #110 is correct?
9. Where does Morgaine go in order to begin to create a plan to take away Excalibur?
10. Who declares his love for Gwenhwyfar?
11. What do the knights pledge to seek for Arthur?
(a) The dragon
(d) The Holy Grail
12. Who surprises Morgaine in the halls when she tries to return to her chambers?
13. Who tells Morgaine that her work is not yet finished and it will be a long time before Morgaine can return to Avalon permanently?
14. What does Nimue trick Kevin into doing?
(a) Telling her a secret
(b) Becoming a druid
(c) Seducing her
(d) Leaving the court
15. What kills Galahad?
(d) Touching the Grail
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to remain neutral, saying the cross is older than Christ and is just a symbol?
2. Where does Morgaine lead Accolon?
3. What does Arthur bear that allows Avalon to still stand behind him?
4. How will the answer to #106 help Elaine?
5. Who tells Morgaine that she was wrong to condemn Arthur about Excalibur?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)