|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Morgaine meet with that makes her miss mass?
2. What will Gwydion be schooled in Avalon as?
(a) A Druid
(b) A king
(c) A scholar
(d) An assistant to the priestesses
3. Who is no match for Gwydion, in terms of wits?
4. Who tells Morgaine that she was wrong to condemn Arthur about Excalibur?
5. Where did Lancelet think Nimue was?
(a) At a school
(b) At a nunnery
(c) With the Saxons
(d) At the court
6. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
7. Where does Gwenhwyfar ask Lancelet to bring her?
(a) To Caerleon
(b) To Camelot
(c) To Avalon
(d) To the convent in Glastonbury
8. What happens between Lancelet and Gwenhwyfar after she is freed?
(a) They become friends and not lovers
(b) They run away together
(c) They make love
9. Morgaine sneaks off in the night to be with whom?
10. Who does Lancelet marry?
11. Who has been sick in bad with the lung fever for most of the winter?
(a) King Uriens
12. Who did Kevin see fighting alongside the Saxons?
13. Where does Morgaine go in order to begin to create a plan to take away Excalibur?
14. Who takes away Exacalibur and replaces it with a fake?
(b) The fairy people
15. What does Nimue trick Kevin into doing?
(a) Seducing her
(b) Leaving the court
(c) Telling her a secret
(d) Becoming a druid
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgaine entreat Arthur to do with Excalibur?
2. What do the knights pledge to seek for Arthur?
3. After Accolon and Arthur fight, who is left dead at the end?
4. Who is the laughing stock of the realm?
5. Who surprises Morgaine in the halls when she tries to return to her chambers?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)