|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Morgaine go in order to begin to create a plan to take away Excalibur?
2. Who does Gwydion persuade to be the Spring Maiden?
3. Why is Gwenhwyfar jealous of Elaine?
(a) She is more successful
(b) She has given Lancelet children
(c) Elaine is respected in the court
(d) She is more beautiful
4. Who is the child that must go with Morgaine to learn the ways of Avalon?
5. Who renounces Avalon publicly?
6. During the vision with Accolon and Morgaine, what happens in the sky?
(a) An eclipse
(b) A storm
(c) Clouds dance
(d) Total lightness
7. Who is called to seduce Kevin?
8. What will Gwydion be schooled in Avalon as?
(a) A king
(b) An assistant to the priestesses
(c) A scholar
(d) A Druid
9. Where does Morgaine lead Accolon?
(a) To Avalon
(b) A hazel grove
(c) A cave
(d) Into a meadow
10. Who begins to use dark magic?
11. Where does Lancelet throw Excalibur?
(a) Into the woods
(b) Into the walls of Avalon
(c) Into the Lake
(d) Into a canyon
12. Who challenges Arthur for the throne, as the prophecy foretold?
13. Who takes away Exacalibur and replaces it with a fake?
(d) The fairy people
14. Morgaine sneaks off in the night to be with whom?
15. Who wishes aloud that Lancelet were her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is no match for Gwydion, in terms of wits?
2. Who reveals that the answer to #110 is correct?
3. Who does Morgaine meet with that makes her miss mass?
4. Whose Sight is so strong that Viviane insists she take him back to Avalon to train?
5. Who makes the jest about Lancelet's devotion to the queen?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)