|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lancelet throw Excalibur?
(a) Into the Lake
(b) Into a canyon
(c) Into the woods
(d) Into the walls of Avalon
2. Whose Sight is so strong that Viviane insists she take him back to Avalon to train?
3. After Accolon and Arthur fight, who is left dead at the end?
4. Who wants to challenge Lancelet in a fight?
5. Who admits to Morgause that he suffered injuries in a fight about Arthur's marriage?
6. What does Gwydion confess to being afraid to do?
(a) Leaving home
(b) Unseating Arthur
(c) Falling in love
(d) Fighting in battle
7. What does Kevin urge Morgaine to do?
(a) Make love to him
(b) Go to the fairy country
(c) Kill Arthur
(d) Return to Avalon
8. Morgaine sneaks off in the night to be with whom?
9. What does Gwenhwyfar accidentally mention to Arthur?
(a) That he has a son
(b) That he is a poor king
(c) That she is pregnant
(d) That she loves someone else
10. Who makes the jest about Lancelet's devotion to the queen?
11. Who tricks Morgause into throwing a feast?
(a) The Merlin
12. What does Viviane want Morgaine to come back to Avalon to be?
(a) A teacher
(b) The mother of all
(c) The highest priestess
(d) The Lady of the Lake
13. Who is responsible for arousing a memory of her years in Avalon, according to Morgaine?
14. Who arrives a few days before Pentecost with the news of Galahad's death?
15. Who has been sick in bad with the lung fever for most of the winter?
(a) King Uriens
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Morgaine that she was wrong to condemn Arthur about Excalibur?
2. Who is announced as the heir to the throne by Arthur?
3. Who did Kevin see fighting alongside the Saxons?
4. Who does Lancelet marry?
5. Where does Morgaine go to visit Elaine and her children?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)