|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gwydion is given a new name of Mordred - what does it mean?
(a) Evil Counsel
(b) Magical Man
(c) Great Swordsman
(d) Dark Fighter
2. Who does Lancelet kill before grabbing Gwenhwyfar and galloping away with her?
3. Who reveals that the answer to #110 is correct?
4. Who does Viviane think resembles Lancelet?
5. Who goes home to North Wales to visit?
6. Who does Gwydion accidentally kill in anger?
7. Who takes away Exacalibur and replaces it with a fake?
(d) The fairy people
8. Who is called to seduce Kevin?
9. Who does Arthur not recognize as his son?
10. Who tries to remain neutral, saying the cross is older than Christ and is just a symbol?
11. Who declares his love for Gwenhwyfar?
12. What will Gwydion be schooled in Avalon as?
(a) A scholar
(b) An assistant to the priestesses
(c) A Druid
(d) A king
13. Where does Morgaine go to visit Elaine and her children?
(a) Pellinore's castle
14. Who tells Morgaine that she was wrong to condemn Arthur about Excalibur?
15. Who does Morgaine meet with that makes her miss mass?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgaine want to do after being in the presence of Accolon and the midsummer's rituals?
2. Who tricks Morgause into throwing a feast?
3. Who comes to Avalon to ask Morgaine where Galahad is?
4. Whose Sight is so strong that Viviane insists she take him back to Avalon to train?
5. Who kills Maleagrant to protect Gwenhwyfar?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)