|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gwydion is given a new name of Mordred - what does it mean?
(a) Dark Fighter
(b) Evil Counsel
(c) Magical Man
(d) Great Swordsman
2. Who comes to Avalon to ask Morgaine where Galahad is?
3. Who makes the jest about Lancelet's devotion to the queen?
4. Who does Morgaine meet with that makes her miss mass?
5. Where did Lancelet think Nimue was?
(a) At a nunnery
(b) At a school
(c) With the Saxons
(d) At the court
6. Who admits to Morgause that he suffered injuries in a fight about Arthur's marriage?
7. Who tricks Morgause into throwing a feast?
(d) The Merlin
8. What will Gwydion be schooled in Avalon as?
(a) A scholar
(b) A king
(c) A Druid
(d) An assistant to the priestesses
9. Where does Lancelet throw Excalibur?
(a) Into the Lake
(b) Into the walls of Avalon
(c) Into the woods
(d) Into a canyon
10. To where does Morgause insist on traveling?
(d) The fairy country
11. Who does Lancelet kill before grabbing Gwenhwyfar and galloping away with her?
12. After Accolon and Arthur fight, who is left dead at the end?
13. Who is responsible for arousing a memory of her years in Avalon, according to Morgaine?
14. Who tells Morgaine that he is ready to die for the cause of Avalon?
15. Who does Gwenhwyfar sit with at the Pentecost fairs, as they normally do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgaine make for Elaine?
2. Who tells Morgaine that her work is not yet finished and it will be a long time before Morgaine can return to Avalon permanently?
3. What does Viviane want Morgaine to come back to Avalon to be?
4. Who has been sick in bad with the lung fever for most of the winter?
5. Where does Morgaine go in order to begin to create a plan to take away Excalibur?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)