Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lancelet finally confess his love of Gwenhwyfar?
2. What does Kevin urge Morgaine to do?
(a) Go to the fairy country
(b) Make love to him
(c) Return to Avalon
(d) Kill Arthur
3. Who goes home to North Wales to visit?
4. Who kills Maleagrant to protect Gwenhwyfar?
5. Who reveals that the answer to #110 is correct?
6. Who wants to challenge Lancelet in a fight?
7. Who does Gwenhwyfar sit with at the Pentecost fairs, as they normally do?
8. What would Gwydion like more than anything else?
(b) A sword like Excalibur
(c) A normal life
(d) A son
9. Who wants to rule in King Loedengranz's stead, as he is dead?
10. Who does Gwydion accidentally kill in anger?
11. Who does Morgaine meet with that makes her miss mass?
12. What do the knights pledge to seek for Arthur?
(a) The Holy Grail
(c) The dragon
13. What does Gwydion confess to being afraid to do?
(a) Falling in love
(b) Unseating Arthur
(c) Fighting in battle
(d) Leaving home
14. What does Gwenhwyfar accidentally mention to Arthur?
(a) That he has a son
(b) That he is a poor king
(c) That she loves someone else
(d) That she is pregnant
15. What does Morgaine want to do after being in the presence of Accolon and the midsummer's rituals?
(a) Have another child
(b) Renew her priestess ways
(c) Leave Avalon forever
(d) Marry someone else
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lancelet kill before grabbing Gwenhwyfar and galloping away with her?
2. Where does Morgaine go to visit Elaine and her children?
3. Who tells Morgaine that he is ready to die for the cause of Avalon?
4. Morgaine sneaks off in the night to be with whom?
5. Who is announced as the heir to the throne by Arthur?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)