|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose life does Viviane end with her permission?
2. Lancelet hasn't sworn allegiance to ________, which prevents him from training the horses for the king.
(b) The Merlin
(d) The Bishop
3. Who is coming to Pentecost to petition Arthur?
4. What do the Beltane fires symbolize?
5. To what does Igraine finally succumb?
(a) The plague
(b) An infection
(c) Old age
(d) A heart condition
6. What does Gwenhwyfar feel might be causing her miscarriages?
(b) Her feelings for Lancelet
(c) Her husband
(d) Her poor health
7. Where is the wedding between Gwenhwyfar and Arthur?
(a) North Wales
8. Who is the harp player that soothes Morgaine's anger?
(b) Kevin the Bard
(c) The Merlin
9. Who comes to relieve Lancelet who must go to Arthur for preparation?
10. Who does Morgaine sit with during the wedding mass?
11. Who accepts Morgaine into service as a lady in waiting?
12. Who is Gawaine's younger brother?
13. What must Arthur return if he gives up his oath to Avalon?
(a) His sword
(b) His castle
(c) His wife
(d) His crown
14. Where is Igraine living when she is very ill and on the edge of death?
(b) In a convent in Cornwall
15. What happens when Morgaine tries to enter Avalon?
(a) She can move the mists
(b) The barge does not appear
(c) She finds that Avalon has disappeared
(d) She is granted access immediately
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgaine go to live with during her pregnancy?
2. Of whom does Igraine have disturbing dreams?
3. What is Morgaine in training to become?
4. Who does Igraine warn during an out of body experience?
5. Who is the Horned One?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)