|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Igraine travel to with Gorlois?
(c) North Wales
2. Who comes to give Gwenhwyfar more protection as she travels?
3. How long has Morgaine been away?
(a) 2 months
(b) 2 hours
(c) A day
(d) 2 years
4. Who is the harp player that soothes Morgaine's anger?
(b) Kevin the Bard
(d) The Merlin
5. Who accepts Morgaine into service as a lady in waiting?
6. What takes over the court, though it claims no lives?
(a) An uncurable sadness
(b) An attack
(c) A dragon
(d) A fever
7. Who does Morgaine go to live with during her pregnancy?
8. Who is given the task of making the magical scabbard?
9. Who is coming to Pentecost to petition Arthur?
10. Who helps to settle down Gwenhwyfar as she is traveling?
11. Who is terrified to be outside?
12. Who does Arthur choose to stand by as they stood by his throne?
(b) The common people
(c) The priestesses
(d) The church
13. Who asks the Merlin if the marriage promise to Gwenhwyfar can be broken?
14. Who is Viviane's son, also known as Galahad?
15. Who does Morgaine sit with during the wedding mass?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Igraine's husband?
2. Who or what injures Lancelet as he is trying to take his mind off Gwenhwyfar?
3. Where is Arthur's court now located, after having been moved on Pentecost?
4. Who is the Horned One?
5. Who comes to relieve Lancelet who must go to Arthur for preparation?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)