1. What lets Igraine know that she can expect a visit from her sister?
2. What do Viviane and the Merline tell Igraine she must do?
Deliver a son
3. Who is Igraine's husband?
4. Who is too old to bear Uther a son?
5. Where does Igraine travel to with Gorlois?
6. Who is expected to die soon, necessitating the need for a new king?
7. Of whom does Igraine have disturbing dreams?
8. Why is Igraine disappointed in Chapter 4?
She is not pregnant.
9. What is Uther fascinated by, causing Gorlois to think he might be attracted to his wife?
This section contains 3,084 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)