Mistress of Magic, Chapter 1 | Mistress of Magic, Chapter 2 | Mistress of Magic, Chapter 3
• With the help of the Sight, Igraine expects a visit from her sister Viviane.
• A brief history of Igraine's life follows as she waits for Viviane.
• VIviane and Merlin arrive and tell Igraine she is to deliver a son who will save the old religion.
• The son must be from another father, not Gorlois as he is Christian.
• Igraine feels like a pawn in some sort of game.
• Igraine wants to live in the Holy Isle as a priestess, but is reminded that this is not her destiny.
• Avalon will be closed to Igraine forever.
• Viviane can not take on the task as she is too old to bear children.
• Igraine travels to Londinium with Gorlois.
• Igraine sees an omen of Gorlois' death.
• Since Ambrosius' death is soon, Gorlois and king of Britain are gathering to...
This section contains 3,874 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)