|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
2. According to the Military Policeman, how many soldiers are in the hospital?
3. Which sailor is getting Roberts' job after he leaves?
4. How many groups of injured soldiers have been returned to the cargo ship?
5. According to Dolan, what is the Captain's response to Roberts' transfer assignment?
Essay Topic 1
What is the difference between theme and mood in a piece of literature? Provide one example of each from the play "Mister Roberts."
Essay Topic 2
Outline what a plot is. Define what exposition and climax are in a plot, and provide examples from "Mister Roberts" for these two parts.
Essay Topic 3
Define irony as a literary term. What is an example of irony used in "Mister Roberts?"
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)