Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Shore Patrolman, how is the Colonel viewed on the island?
2. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 2, how does the crew feel about Roberts' attitude?
4. Which returning sailor does Roberts ask how their liberty was?
5. Who comes to the ship looking for the goat brought onto the ship by Dolan?
Outline the transformation of Pulver from the beginning of the story to the end. Due to this transformation, what type of character is Pulver considered? As part of your answer, define the concepts of static and dynamic characters.
What is foreshadowing and how is it used in literature? What is one example of foreshadowing used in "Mister Roberts?" Do you find foreshadowing as a helpful literary technique? Why or why not?
What is a hero and where did the hero story originate? In this play, who can be considered a hero, and why?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)