Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the stateroom with Roberts as he is packing to leave the cargo ship?
2. Which sailor is getting Roberts' job after he leaves?
3. What image is on the homemade medal the crew presents to Roberts?
4. According to Dolan, what is the Captain's response to Roberts' transfer assignment?
5. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
Why is liberty so important to the men on the cargo ship? What importance or role does liberty play in the unfolding of the story "Mister Roberts?" Would this story have been the same if the conflict surrounding the men's liberty was removed?
Briefly describe the structure of a play. Compare and contrast the structure of a play with the structure of a novel. What structure do you feel is most appropriate for "Mister Roberts?"
Define a major character and a minor character. Provide at least one example of each from the play, "Mister Roberts." State the importance of minor characters in a piece of literature.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)