|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When speaking with Roberts on deck, on what does the Captain insist?
(a) That he be addressed formally by Roberts.
(b) That all the men acted responsibly on their liberty.
(c) That a storm is coming.
(d) That Roberts is the worst sailor he has ever seen.
2. According to Dolan, the communication he receives asking men to apply for a transfer also asks them to have how many years experience?
(a) Only 6 months.
(b) At least 6.
(c) At least 2.
(d) No more than 1.
3. Doc and what other sailor do not believe that Roberts is deliberately looking for a promotion on the cargo ship?
(c) The Captain.
4. What record does Pulver say he has broken?
(a) His record for the most drinking in one hour.
(b) His continuous dancing record.
(c) His record for sleeping with women.
(d) His record for shaking the most hands in one night.
5. Who is expected at the Office of the Island Commander the day following the fight?
(b) The Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Patrol Officer, why do the sailors break into the house on the island.?
2. According to Dolan, what is the Captain's response to Roberts' transfer assignment?
3. Which of the following does the radio announcer recognize as a true enemy?
4. After Pulver's prank has failed, how does he feel?
5. What song plays at the end of the radio announcer's speech about the end of the war in Europe?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)