|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Captain call the act of getting rid of his palm tree?
(a) An insult to the ship.
(b) An unforgivable crime against him.
(c) A cowardly act of childishness.
(d) A mean thing to do.
2. Why is the goat brought on board the ship by one of the sailors?
(a) To be the ship's mascot.
(b) To be dinner.
(c) To be a gift to the Captain.
(d) To make Doc mad.
3. Who is going to go with Roberts to the island so that they can have their liberty?
(b) The Captain.
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 2, how does the crew feel about Roberts' attitude?
(a) They agree one hundred percent with his attitude.
(b) They feel it has changed in a bad way.
(c) They feel inspired by his attitude.
(d) They feel excited about his attitude.
5. According to Dolan, why has Roberts allowed the Captain to speak to him the way he does in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Because he is waiting for the perfect time to strike back.
(b) Because he does not realize the Captain is speaking to him.
(c) Because he is just tired from a late night shift.
(d) Because he is trying to get on the Captain's good side.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many groups of injured soldiers have been returned to the cargo ship?
2. According to the Military Policeman, how many soldiers are in the hospital?
3. The Patrol Officer state some sailors have broken into a house on the island. To whom does this house belong?
4. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
5. Who is in the stateroom with Roberts as he is packing to leave the cargo ship?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)