|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what unusual item does the crew pour alcohol when they drink a toast to Roberts?
(a) A fire extinguisher.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A mop bucket.
(d) An oil can.
2. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
(a) The Captain's quarters.
(b) Roberts' sleeping quarters.
(c) The ship's upperdeck.
(d) The sick bay.
3. Who is expected at the Office of the Island Commander the day following the fight?
(c) The Captain.
4. According to the Shore Patrolman, how is the Colonel viewed on the island?
(a) People do not even know who he is.
(d) People love the Colonel.
5. From where has the ship been ordered out of dock?
(a) The Cape of Good Home.
(d) Port Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the ship looking for the goat brought onto the ship by Dolan?
2. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
3. What image is on the homemade medal the crew presents to Roberts?
4. Doc asks Roberts if he has done what with the Captain?
5. What record does Pulver say he has broken?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)