|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Pulver create to leave under the Captain's bed?
(a) A dead fish.
(b) A stink bomb.
(c) A whoopie cusion.
(d) A firecracker.
2. Which sailor comes into the room where Doc and Roberts are and turns on the radio so that they can hear the news that the war in Europe is over?
(d) The Captain.
3. Doc asks Roberts if he has done what with the Captain?
(a) Made some sort of agreement with him.
(b) Made a plot to make the crew miserable.
(c) Crossed over to the Captain's side of things.
(d) Gotten in an argument with him.
4. Who tells Roberts that he is as drunk as a goat?
5. Which royal family makes an appearance to celebrate the end of the war in Europe?
(a) The Swedish Royal Family.
(b) The Dutch Royal Family.
(c) The English Royal Family.
(d) The Spanish Royal Family.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what unusual item does the crew pour alcohol when they drink a toast to Roberts?
2. What does Roberts say he will not do that involves the Captain?
3. According to Dolan, the communication he receives asking men to apply for a transfer also asks them to have how many years experience?
4. According to the Military Policeman, how many soldiers are in the hospital?
5. What does the inscription on the medal say?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)