|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When pressured to sign the transfer request, what does Roberts do?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He complies.
(c) He confesses he already has submitted one.
(d) He asks for time to consider it.
2. From where has the ship been ordered out of dock?
(b) The Cape of Good Home.
(d) Port Charles.
3. What does the radio commentary on the loud speaker suggest at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) More countries may soon be overrun.
(b) The war in Europe is coming to an end.
(c) The war will be reaching England soon.
(d) Pearl Harbor has been bombed.
4. How does Roberts respond to the news that the war in Europe is over?
(a) He runs out of the room in tears.
(b) He is so happy that he jumps up and down
(c) He rejoices.
(d) He sadly says he will be out of the fight.
5. What is the Captain wearing as he goes to water his palm tree?
(a) His civilian clothes.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) His uniform.
(d) A bathrobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
2. What might Roberts get if he does a good job keeping the crew in line?
3. What does the Captain call the act of getting rid of his palm tree?
4. Why is the goat brought on board the ship by one of the sailors?
5. Pulver appears in front of the Doc and Roberts singed and covered in what?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)