|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the radio announcer recognize as a true enemy?
2. What does the Captain say the soldiers will do until he discovers who got rid of his palm tree?
(a) They will swab the decks.
(b) They will peel potatos.
(c) They will stay at their battle stations.
(d) They will stay confined to their quarters.
3. Doc asks Roberts if he has done what with the Captain?
(a) Crossed over to the Captain's side of things.
(b) Gotten in an argument with him.
(c) Made some sort of agreement with him.
(d) Made a plot to make the crew miserable.
4. From what unusual item does the crew pour alcohol when they drink a toast to Roberts?
(a) A fire extinguisher.
(b) A mop bucket.
(c) A shoe.
(d) An oil can.
5. According to Dolan, why has Roberts allowed the Captain to speak to him the way he does in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Because he does not realize the Captain is speaking to him.
(b) Because he is trying to get on the Captain's good side.
(c) Because he is just tired from a late night shift.
(d) Because he is waiting for the perfect time to strike back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the announcements comes over the loud speaker at the start of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. Why is the goat brought on board the ship by one of the sailors?
3. Who comes to the ship looking for the goat brought onto the ship by Dolan?
4. What does Roberts tell Pulver as he exits the ship?
5. Who does the radio announcer commend for winning the war in Europe?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)