|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dolan already done for Roberts after receiving the communication requesting men to transfer to combat?
(a) He has already talked to the Captain for Roberts.
(b) He has already sent in the transfer request.
(c) He has already talked to the Admiral for Roberts.
(d) He has already typed up the transfer request.
2. What does Dolan think will happen to the Captain if Roberts gets transferred?
(a) The Captain will be ruined completely.
(b) The Captain will get sick.
(c) The Captain will be thrilled to see Roberts go.
(d) The Captain will be sad but get will over it.
3. What is the Captain wearing as he goes to water his palm tree?
(a) A bathing suit.
(b) His civilian clothes.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) His uniform.
4. Which one of the announcements comes over the loud speaker at the start of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) An order for Roberts to report to the sick bay.
(b) An order for Dolan to report to the radion shack.
(c) An announcement that the new engineer has arrived.
(d) An announcement that the war is Europe has started again.
5. How does Roberts react when he hears what he might get as a reward for keeping the men in line?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roberts do to the Captain's palm tree before throwing it overboard?
2. What loud noise is heard in the back of the ship that causes the Captain to come out to see what is happening?
3. Who tells Roberts that he is as drunk as a goat?
4. Which returning sailor does Roberts ask how their liberty was?
5. What does the inscription on the medal say?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)