|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the fight between the sailors and soldiers, what happens to the young women attending the dance?
(a) They are injured or frightened away.
(b) They join in the fight themselves.
(c) They break up the fight and everything returns to normal.
(d) They are not affected at all and keep dancing.
2. Which royal family makes an appearance to celebrate the end of the war in Europe?
(a) The English Royal Family.
(b) The Swedish Royal Family.
(c) The Spanish Royal Family.
(d) The Dutch Royal Family.
3. What does the Captain do when he finds that his palm tree is gone?
(a) He goes to tell the Admiral.
(b) He rushes to talk with Roberts.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sounds the general alarm.
4. Who has submitted the transfer request that gets Roberts transferred off the cargo ship?
(c) The crew.
(d) The Captain.
5. According to the Shore Patrolman, how is the Colonel viewed on the island?
(a) People do not even know who he is.
(b) People love the Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Pulver create to leave under the Captain's bed?
2. To where is Roberts being transferred?
3. The Captain has Roberts take a group of men to the back of the ship and have them do what?
4. Why does the Captain tell the crew of the cargo ship they have to work doubly hard?
5. From where has the ship been ordered out of dock?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)