|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Captain say the soldiers will do until he discovers who got rid of his palm tree?
(a) They will stay at their battle stations.
(b) They will stay confined to their quarters.
(c) They will peel potatos.
(d) They will swab the decks.
2. What does Roberts say he will not do that involves the Captain?
(a) He will not hurt the Captain's feelings.
(b) He will not walk 10 feet across the room to get anything from him.
(c) He will not offend the Captain.
(d) He will not ever respect the Captain.
3. What does the Captain say when Roberts goes to stand with the men?
(a) The Captain asks Roberts to leave his sight.
(b) The Captain tells Roberts to move faster into line.
(c) The Captain tells Roberts to stand with him.
(d) The Captain says all the men are worthless.
4. Which sailor is getting Roberts' job after he leaves?
5. How much time has passed between Act 2, Scene 2 and Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) One year.
(b) Four days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which royal family makes an appearance to celebrate the end of the war in Europe?
2. Who comes to the ship looking for the goat brought onto the ship by Dolan?
3. What item of the Captain's is the goat told to eat?
4. What song plays at the end of the radio announcer's speech about the end of the war in Europe?
5. After the fight on the island, what happens to the sailors and the ship?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)