|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sailor takes Roberts' packed suitcase to the waiting boat?
2. What does Dolan think will happen to the Captain if Roberts gets transferred?
(a) The Captain will get sick.
(b) The Captain will be ruined completely.
(c) The Captain will be sad but get will over it.
(d) The Captain will be thrilled to see Roberts go.
3. How does Roberts feel about the men thinking that he wants a promotion?
(a) It makes him proud.
(b) He does not care what they think.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) He is happy to hear what they think.
4. What song plays at the end of the radio announcer's speech about the end of the war in Europe?
(a) The Stars and Stripes Forever.
(b) This Land is Your Land.
(c) The Start Spangled Banner.
(d) My Country Tis of Thee.
5. What does Roberts tell Pulver as he exits the ship?
(a) That it is Pulver's time to shine.
(b) That he still expects that prank from Pulver.
(c) That Pulver has disappointed him.
(d) That he is counting on Pulver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roberts respond when the Doc accuses him of thinking that the crew owes him something?
2. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
3. What drink do the men say they will have to celebrate that the war in Europe is over?
4. What image is on the homemade medal the crew presents to Roberts?
5. Which returning sailor does Roberts ask how their liberty was?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)