|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what unusual item does the crew pour alcohol when they drink a toast to Roberts?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A fire extinguisher.
(c) An oil can.
(d) A mop bucket.
2. What is the Captain wearing as he goes to water his palm tree?
(a) His civilian clothes.
(b) His uniform.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) A bathing suit.
3. Why are so many of the men complaining about Roberts?
(a) Because he has put Dolan on report.
(b) Because he does not sit with them at dinner.
(c) Because he clearly likes Doc the best.
(d) Because he wants to transfer and leave them all.
4. According to Dolan, with which military officer has the Captain recently gotten into an argument?
(a) The Admiral.
(b) The Commodore.
(c) The Lieutenant.
(d) The Sergeant.
5. What does Roberts do to the Captain's palm tree before throwing it overboard?
(a) Urinates on it.
(b) Lights it on fire.
(c) Salutes it.
(d) Rips all the branches off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sailor is getting Roberts' job after he leaves?
2. Who does the radio announcer commend for winning the war in Europe?
3. According to the Patrol Officer, why do the sailors break into the house on the island.?
4. Pulver appears in front of the Doc and Roberts singed and covered in what?
5. What compliment does the Captain give to Roberts in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)