|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what unusual item does the crew pour alcohol when they drink a toast to Roberts?
(a) A fire extinguisher.
(b) An oil can.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A mop bucket.
2. How many groups of injured soldiers have been returned to the cargo ship?
3. How does Roberts respond to the news that the war in Europe is over?
(a) He runs out of the room in tears.
(b) He is so happy that he jumps up and down
(c) He sadly says he will be out of the fight.
(d) He rejoices.
4. Which sailor does the Captain say does not have the guts to destroy the palm tree?
5. Why are so many of the men complaining about Roberts?
(a) Because he wants to transfer and leave them all.
(b) Because he has put Dolan on report.
(c) Because he clearly likes Doc the best.
(d) Because he does not sit with them at dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which royal family makes an appearance to celebrate the end of the war in Europe?
2. Who has submitted the transfer request that gets Roberts transferred off the cargo ship?
3. According to the Military Policeman, how many soldiers are in the hospital?
4. Doc asks Roberts if he has done what with the Captain?
5. What does Roberts do to the Captain's palm tree before throwing it overboard?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)