|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compliment does the Captain give to Roberts in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He tells the crew Roberts dances like an angel.
(b) He calls Roberts an honorable man.
(c) He says Roberts is a phenomenal singer.
(d) He says Roberts is the most handsome man on board.
2. Who has already typed up the transfer letter for Roberts once the news comes out that men are needed to transfer to combat?
3. How many groups of injured soldiers have been returned to the cargo ship?
4. Which royal family makes an appearance to celebrate the end of the war in Europe?
(a) The Spanish Royal Family.
(b) The English Royal Family.
(c) The Swedish Royal Family.
(d) The Dutch Royal Family.
5. Which one of the announcements comes over the loud speaker at the start of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) An announcement that the new engineer has arrived.
(b) An order for Roberts to report to the sick bay.
(c) An announcement that the war is Europe has started again.
(d) An order for Dolan to report to the radion shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what unusual item does the crew pour alcohol when they drink a toast to Roberts?
2. According to Dolan, why has Roberts allowed the Captain to speak to him the way he does in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What item of the Captain's is the goat told to eat?
4. After Pulver's prank has failed, how does he feel?
5. How does Roberts respond when the Doc accuses him of thinking that the crew owes him something?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)