Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the stateroom with Roberts as he is packing to leave the cargo ship?
(a) Doc and Dolan.
(b) Dowdy and Pulver.
(d) Pulver and Doc.
2. Which sailor is getting Roberts' job after he leaves?
3. What image is on the homemade medal the crew presents to Roberts?
(a) A flag.
(b) A palm tree.
(c) A star.
(d) A gun.
4. According to Dolan, what is the Captain's response to Roberts' transfer assignment?
(a) He is so angry he cannot get out of bed.
(b) He is too busy planting new palm trees to really care.
(c) He is so sad he has been crying for days straight.
(d) He is happy for Roberts and wants to throw him a goodbye party.
5. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
(a) The possibility of not getting into combat.
(b) The thought that the Captain may never get pranked.
(c) The possibility of not getting his promotion.
(d) The idea that he is loosing friends on the ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
2. The Patrol Officer state some sailors have broken into a house on the island. To whom does this house belong?
3. Who has already typed up the transfer letter for Roberts once the news comes out that men are needed to transfer to combat?
4. At the dance, with how many soldiers do the sailors start a fight?
5. When pressured to sign the transfer request, what does Roberts do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)