|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compliment does the Captain give to Roberts in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He says Roberts is the most handsome man on board.
(b) He says Roberts is a phenomenal singer.
(c) He calls Roberts an honorable man.
(d) He tells the crew Roberts dances like an angel.
2. What image is on the homemade medal the crew presents to Roberts?
(a) A palm tree.
(b) A flag.
(c) A gun.
(d) A star.
3. What does the Captain say the soldiers will do until he discovers who got rid of his palm tree?
(a) They will swab the decks.
(b) They will stay at their battle stations.
(c) They will peel potatos.
(d) They will stay confined to their quarters.
4. Which sailor takes Roberts' packed suitcase to the waiting boat?
5. According to the Patrol Officer, why do the sailors break into the house on the island.?
(a) Someone lies to them and says it is a brothel.
(b) They hate the person living in that house.
(c) That is where all the soldiers are hiding from them.
(d) They are so drunk that they cannot remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doc and what other sailor do not believe that Roberts is deliberately looking for a promotion on the cargo ship?
2. When speaking with Roberts on deck, on what does the Captain insist?
3. Why is the goat brought on board the ship by one of the sailors?
4. What does the Captain say when Roberts goes to stand with the men?
5. Which sailor is getting Roberts' job after he leaves?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)