|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are so many of the men complaining about Roberts?
(a) Because he does not sit with them at dinner.
(b) Because he wants to transfer and leave them all.
(c) Because he has put Dolan on report.
(d) Because he clearly likes Doc the best.
2. What compliment does the Captain give to Roberts in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He tells the crew Roberts dances like an angel.
(b) He says Roberts is the most handsome man on board.
(c) He calls Roberts an honorable man.
(d) He says Roberts is a phenomenal singer.
3. From where has the ship been ordered out of dock?
(a) Port Charles.
(b) The Cape of Good Home.
4. When pressured to sign the transfer request, what does Roberts do?
(a) He complies.
(b) He confesses he already has submitted one.
(c) He asks for time to consider it.
(d) He refuses.
5. Which sailor does the Captain say does not have the guts to destroy the palm tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roberts say in response to receiving this medal from the men?
2. After Pulver's prank has failed, how does he feel?
3. According to the Shore Patrolman, how is the Colonel viewed on the island?
4. Who is going to go with Roberts to the island so that they can have their liberty?
5. How does Roberts react when he hears what he might get as a reward for keeping the men in line?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)