|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dolan, why has Roberts allowed the Captain to speak to him the way he does in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Because he is waiting for the perfect time to strike back.
(b) Because he is just tired from a late night shift.
(c) Because he does not realize the Captain is speaking to him.
(d) Because he is trying to get on the Captain's good side.
2. To where is Roberts being transferred?
(a) Puerto Rico.
(b) The South Pacific.
3. Pulver appears in front of the Doc and Roberts singed and covered in what?
(d) Yellow powder.
4. According to Dolan, with which military officer has the Captain recently gotten into an argument?
(a) The Lieutenant.
(b) The Sergeant.
(c) The Commodore.
(d) The Admiral.
5. Who has already typed up the transfer letter for Roberts once the news comes out that men are needed to transfer to combat?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Patrol Officer, why do the sailors break into the house on the island.?
2. What does Dolan think will happen to the Captain if Roberts gets transferred?
3. Who tells Roberts that he is as drunk as a goat?
4. Who has submitted the transfer request that gets Roberts transferred off the cargo ship?
5. What is the Captain wearing as he goes to water his palm tree?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)