|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roberts respond to the news that the war in Europe is over?
(a) He is so happy that he jumps up and down
(b) He rejoices.
(c) He sadly says he will be out of the fight.
(d) He runs out of the room in tears.
2. What does Roberts say he will not do that involves the Captain?
(a) He will not hurt the Captain's feelings.
(b) He will not walk 10 feet across the room to get anything from him.
(c) He will not offend the Captain.
(d) He will not ever respect the Captain.
3. After Pulver's prank has failed, how does he feel?
(a) He feels thankful that he does not have to go through with it.
(b) He feels angry that the prank does not work.
(c) He feels inspired to try again.
(d) He feels like he let Roberts down.
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 2, how does the crew feel about Roberts' attitude?
(a) They feel excited about his attitude.
(b) They agree one hundred percent with his attitude.
(c) They feel inspired by his attitude.
(d) They feel it has changed in a bad way.
5. How does Roberts react when he hears what he might get as a reward for keeping the men in line?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dolan, with which military officer has the Captain recently gotten into an argument?
2. According to Dolan, the communication he receives asking men to apply for a transfer also asks them to have how many years experience?
3. What compliment does the Captain give to Roberts in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who comes to the ship looking for the goat brought onto the ship by Dolan?
5. What does Roberts ask Doc to do because he really wants to be off the ship?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)