Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Shore Patrolman, how is the Colonel viewed on the island?
(b) People do not even know who he is.
(d) People love the Colonel.
2. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
(a) The possibility of not getting his promotion.
(b) The possibility of not getting into combat.
(c) The thought that the Captain may never get pranked.
(d) The idea that he is loosing friends on the ship.
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 2, how does the crew feel about Roberts' attitude?
(a) They agree one hundred percent with his attitude.
(b) They feel inspired by his attitude.
(c) They feel it has changed in a bad way.
(d) They feel excited about his attitude.
4. Which returning sailor does Roberts ask how their liberty was?
5. Who comes to the ship looking for the goat brought onto the ship by Dolan?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) The Military police.
(d) The Patrolman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roberts respond when the Doc accuses him of thinking that the crew owes him something?
2. Who has submitted the transfer request that gets Roberts transferred off the cargo ship?
3. According to Dolan, with which military officer has the Captain recently gotten into an argument?
4. Why is the goat brought on board the ship by one of the sailors?
5. To where is Roberts being transferred?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)