|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the inscription on the medal say?
(a) For being the best.
(b) For bravery in the face of danger.
(c) For showing them who is boss.
(d) For action against the enemy.
2. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
(a) The possibility of not getting his promotion.
(b) The idea that he is loosing friends on the ship.
(c) The thought that the Captain may never get pranked.
(d) The possibility of not getting into combat.
3. What item does Pulver create to leave under the Captain's bed?
(a) A stink bomb.
(b) A whoopie cusion.
(c) A firecracker.
(d) A dead fish.
4. When speaking with Roberts on deck, on what does the Captain insist?
(a) That he be addressed formally by Roberts.
(b) That Roberts is the worst sailor he has ever seen.
(c) That a storm is coming.
(d) That all the men acted responsibly on their liberty.
5. What compliment does the Captain give to Roberts in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He says Roberts is a phenomenal singer.
(b) He calls Roberts an honorable man.
(c) He says Roberts is the most handsome man on board.
(d) He tells the crew Roberts dances like an angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roberts respond to the news that the war in Europe is over?
2. From what unusual item does the crew pour alcohol when they drink a toast to Roberts?
3. What does the Captain say the soldiers will do until he discovers who got rid of his palm tree?
4. What is the Captain wearing as he goes to water his palm tree?
5. How many groups of injured soldiers have been returned to the cargo ship?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)