|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has submitted the transfer request that gets Roberts transferred off the cargo ship?
(b) The crew.
(c) The Captain.
2. How does Roberts respond when the Doc accuses him of thinking that the crew owes him something?
(a) He says nothing and walks away.
(b) He says that is not how he feels.
(c) He says the Doc is right.
(d) He says they do owe him.
3. What item does Pulver create to leave under the Captain's bed?
(a) A dead fish.
(b) A stink bomb.
(c) A whoopie cusion.
(d) A firecracker.
4. From where has the ship been ordered out of dock?
(b) The Cape of Good Home.
(d) Port Charles.
5. After the fight on the island, what happens to the sailors and the ship?
(a) Nothing happens to the ship but the sailors are all demoted.
(b) The ship is restricted, liberty is cancelled.
(c) The ship is vandalized and the sailors scared.
(d) The sailors are on probation and the ship is fined.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Pulver's prank has failed, how does he feel?
2. From what unusual item does the crew pour alcohol when they drink a toast to Roberts?
3. What does the radio commentary on the loud speaker suggest at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How does Roberts respond to the news that the war in Europe is over?
5. According to Dolan, the communication he receives asking men to apply for a transfer also asks them to have how many years experience?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)