|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Patrol Officer, why do the sailors break into the house on the island.?
(a) They hate the person living in that house.
(b) They are so drunk that they cannot remember.
(c) Someone lies to them and says it is a brothel.
(d) That is where all the soldiers are hiding from them.
2. What drink do the men say they will have to celebrate that the war in Europe is over?
(b) Whiskey and beer.
(c) Medical alcohol and orange juice.
(d) Rum and lemon.
3. According to the Military Policeman, how many soldiers are in the hospital?
4. From where has the ship been ordered out of dock?
(c) The Cape of Good Home.
(d) Port Charles.
5. When speaking with Roberts on deck, on what does the Captain insist?
(a) That a storm is coming.
(b) That he be addressed formally by Roberts.
(c) That Roberts is the worst sailor he has ever seen.
(d) That all the men acted responsibly on their liberty.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the fight on the island, what happens to the sailors and the ship?
2. What does the Captain call the act of getting rid of his palm tree?
3. What does the radio commentary on the loud speaker suggest at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Roberts do to the Captain's palm tree before throwing it overboard?
5. What does Roberts suggest Pulver get so that he can speak with Doc alone?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)