|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pulver appears in front of the Doc and Roberts singed and covered in what?
(d) Yellow powder.
2. Who does the radio announcer commend for winning the war in Europe?
(a) The British Air Force.
(b) The fighting men.
(c) Rosie the Riveter.
3. What might Roberts get if he does a good job keeping the crew in line?
(a) An upgrade to a single cabin.
(b) A promotion.
(c) An extended leave.
(d) A transfer to a battleship.
4. What song plays at the end of the radio announcer's speech about the end of the war in Europe?
(a) The Stars and Stripes Forever.
(b) This Land is Your Land.
(c) My Country Tis of Thee.
(d) The Start Spangled Banner.
5. What facts do the sailors hear the Captain say to Roberts over the loudspeaker?
(a) They hear the Captain say the palm tree is his only friend.
(b) That he and Roberts had made a deal so the men could have liberty.
(c) They hear that the Captain say he will resign.
(d) They hear the Captain say Roberts will be court marshalled.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roberts respond to the news that the war in Europe is over?
2. At the dance, with how many soldiers do the sailors start a fight?
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 2, how does the crew feel about Roberts' attitude?
4. What does the radio commentary on the loud speaker suggest at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. According to Dolan, the communication he receives asking men to apply for a transfer also asks them to have how many years experience?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)