|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has submitted the transfer request that gets Roberts transferred off the cargo ship?
(c) The crew.
(d) The Captain.
2. What does Roberts say he will not do that involves the Captain?
(a) He will not ever respect the Captain.
(b) He will not offend the Captain.
(c) He will not walk 10 feet across the room to get anything from him.
(d) He will not hurt the Captain's feelings.
3. Which sailor takes Roberts' packed suitcase to the waiting boat?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 2, how does the crew feel about Roberts' attitude?
(a) They feel inspired by his attitude.
(b) They feel it has changed in a bad way.
(c) They feel excited about his attitude.
(d) They agree one hundred percent with his attitude.
5. What does Roberts ask Doc to do because he really wants to be off the ship?
(a) He asks Doc to report him.
(b) He asks Doc to help him sneak off the ship.
(c) He asks Doc to request a medical transfer for him.
(d) He asks Doc to talk with the Captain for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dolan, what is the Captain's response to Roberts' transfer assignment?
2. What do the sailors yell when they see Roberts coming on deck?
3. According to the Patrol Officer, why do the sailors break into the house on the island.?
4. Who has already typed up the transfer letter for Roberts once the news comes out that men are needed to transfer to combat?
5. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)