|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 2, how does the crew feel about Roberts' attitude?
(a) They feel it has changed in a bad way.
(b) They feel excited about his attitude.
(c) They feel inspired by his attitude.
(d) They agree one hundred percent with his attitude.
2. According to the Military Policeman, how many soldiers are in the hospital?
3. Which royal family makes an appearance to celebrate the end of the war in Europe?
(a) The Swedish Royal Family.
(b) The English Royal Family.
(c) The Spanish Royal Family.
(d) The Dutch Royal Family.
4. What do the sailors yell when they see Roberts coming on deck?
(a) Flash Red.
(b) Watch out.
(d) Red alert.
5. From where has the ship been ordered out of dock?
(b) The Cape of Good Home.
(d) Port Charles.
6. What loud noise is heard in the back of the ship that causes the Captain to come out to see what is happening?
(a) A loud scream.
(b) A siren.
(c) A bell ringing.
(d) An explosion.
7. When speaking with Roberts on deck, on what does the Captain insist?
(a) That all the men acted responsibly on their liberty.
(b) That he be addressed formally by Roberts.
(c) That a storm is coming.
(d) That Roberts is the worst sailor he has ever seen.
8. The Patrol Officer state some sailors have broken into a house on the island. To whom does this house belong?
(a) The Commander.
(b) An ambassador.
(c) A high ranking general.
(d) The wealthiest man on the island.
9. How many groups of injured soldiers have been returned to the cargo ship?
10. How does Roberts respond when the Doc accuses him of thinking that the crew owes him something?
(a) He says that is not how he feels.
(b) He says they do owe him.
(c) He says nothing and walks away.
(d) He says the Doc is right.
11. What record does Pulver say he has broken?
(a) His record for shaking the most hands in one night.
(b) His record for sleeping with women.
(c) His continuous dancing record.
(d) His record for the most drinking in one hour.
12. What might Roberts get if he does a good job keeping the crew in line?
(a) A promotion.
(b) An upgrade to a single cabin.
(c) An extended leave.
(d) A transfer to a battleship.
13. What does Dolan think will happen to the Captain if Roberts gets transferred?
(a) The Captain will be sad but get will over it.
(b) The Captain will be thrilled to see Roberts go.
(c) The Captain will be ruined completely.
(d) The Captain will get sick.
14. Which sailor is getting Roberts' job after he leaves?
15. How does Roberts react when he hears what he might get as a reward for keeping the men in line?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where is Roberts being transferred?
2. Who is in the stateroom with Roberts as he is packing to leave the cargo ship?
3. About what does Doc think that Roberts is panicked?
4. According to Dolan, why has Roberts allowed the Captain to speak to him the way he does in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. During the fight between the sailors and soldiers, what happens to the young women attending the dance?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)