|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does the Captain ask of Roberts regarding their conversation about the men's liberty?
(a) Keep it secret.
(b) Make sure it is recorded as proof of Roberts dissension.
(c) Write a letter about it to the Commander.
(d) Tell the men about it when they return from liberty.
2. How are the Captain's actions best described in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. Who is the only sailor that appears calm in preparation for the liberty?
4. After the fight on the island, what happens to the sailors and the ship?
(a) The ship is restricted, liberty is cancelled.
(b) The ship is vandalized and the sailors scared.
(c) Nothing happens to the ship but the sailors are all demoted.
(d) The sailors are on probation and the ship is fined.
5. What do the sailors do when they hear that their liberty is not canceled after all?
(a) They give three cheers.
(b) They boo the Captain.
(c) They sing.
(d) They shout angrily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolan say about Roberts' letter?
2. How many groups of injured soldiers have been returned to the cargo ship?
3. Why has the Captain not issued the orders for the men to go ashore even though they are ready for their liberty?
4. What does Roberts suggest Pulver get so that he can speak with Doc alone?
5. After finishing his notice about liberty being canceled, at what does the Captain glance?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)