|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What order does the Captain give Roberts regarding his letter writing?
(a) Roberts has to write more convincing letters.
(b) Roberts is not to write any more letters.
(c) Roberts cannot order other men to write his letters.
(d) Roberts can write another letter once he has been more obedient.
2. What does the Captain say when Roberts goes to stand with the men?
(a) The Captain tells Roberts to stand with him.
(b) The Captain says all the men are worthless.
(c) The Captain asks Roberts to leave his sight.
(d) The Captain tells Roberts to move faster into line.
3. Which of the following does Roberts not say about Pulver?
(a) He is a great guy.
(b) He is a great shot.
(c) He is too preoccupied by sex.
(d) He is lazy.
4. How does Roberts seem to view the cargo ship's role in the war compared with a battleship's role in the war?
(a) He thinks that they are equally important.
(b) He sees the battleship's role as less important.
(c) He sees the cargo ship's role as being inferior.
(d) He believes that both ships are inferior to the role of airplanes.
5. Because it is so hot, what happens while the sailors are unloading cargo?
(a) Some of the food goes bad.
(b) A sailor passes out.
(c) A sailor has an asthma attack.
(d) Some of the sailors jump into the sea for a swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Roberts get if he does a good job keeping the crew in line?
2. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
3. How much money is bet by the sailors that Miss Girard is the nurse with the birthmark on her bottom?
4. What type of fruit is in the crates Roberts gives to the officer?
5. Who is going to go with Roberts to the island so that they can have their liberty?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)