|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Roberts get if he does a good job keeping the crew in line?
(a) A transfer to a battleship.
(b) An extended leave.
(c) An upgrade to a single cabin.
(d) A promotion.
2. What does Roberts do to the Captain's palm tree before throwing it overboard?
(a) Rips all the branches off.
(b) Salutes it.
(c) Urinates on it.
(d) Lights it on fire.
3. Doc asks Roberts if he has done what with the Captain?
(a) Made some sort of agreement with him.
(b) Made a plot to make the crew miserable.
(c) Gotten in an argument with him.
(d) Crossed over to the Captain's side of things.
4. With the letter about Roberts' death in hand, the Doc heads to the Captain and asks him what question?
(a) Why he has to be such a horrible Captain.
(b) If he has heard the news about Roberts.
(c) Why there will be no movie that night.
(d) If he is happy now.
5. How long has it been since the sailors have had a vacation?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) 18 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of alcohol does Miss Girard love?
2. What job does Pulver truly hold on the cargo ship?
3. At the beginning of the play, with which shipmate is Roberts talking?
4. According to the Captain, what "pre-voked" him about the men getting liberty?
5. What order does the Captain give Roberts regarding his letter writing?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)