|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is expected at the Office of the Island Commander the day following the fight?
(b) The Captain.
2. How does Doc describe the desire to fight?
(a) It is a passion.
(b) It is a stupid decision.
(c) It is a life's calling.
(d) It is a reflex.
3. What position does Miss Girard hold for the nurses?
(a) Head nurse.
(b) Mail officer.
(c) Laundry officer.
(d) Nurses assistant.
4. For what is Pulver looking in Roberts' locker?
(a) A letter.
(b) A knife.
(d) A shoebox.
5. What item does Pulver create to leave under the Captain's bed?
(a) A whoopie cusion.
(b) A firecracker.
(c) A stink bomb.
(d) A dead fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Captain reference when talking about his success with Roberts?
2. Which of the following is not something the sailors do as they prepare for their liberty?
3. According to the Captain, whose idea is liberty since it is not his?
4. Who reveals to Roberts that the Captain has received his transfer request letter?
5. Why is the Captain so angry with Roberts when he comes out on deck during the supply transfer?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)