|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doc asks Roberts if he has done what with the Captain?
(a) Gotten in an argument with him.
(b) Made some sort of agreement with him.
(c) Made a plot to make the crew miserable.
(d) Crossed over to the Captain's side of things.
2. What type of men does the Captain say he resents?
(a) Hero worshipping men.
(b) Indecisive men.
(c) College-educated men.
(d) Mama's boys.
3. Who is the only sailor on the ship who has been to the port where they men are going to have their liberty?
4. Who lies about seeing women in the spyglass?
5. Who tells Roberts that he is as drunk as a goat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roberts do to Pulver in jest when the Captain leaves the deck?
2. After finishing his notice about liberty being canceled, at what does the Captain glance?
3. What lies about the ship does Pulver tell Miss Girard?
4. How long has it been since the sailors have had a vacation?
5. What does the Captain reference when talking about his success with Roberts?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)