|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Roberts tell Miss Girard he holds on the ship?
(a) Laundry officer.
(d) Executive officer
2. In which branch of the military is Roberts enlisted?
(a) Coast Guard.
(d) Air Force.
3. Who tells Roberts that he is as drunk as a goat?
4. The Patrol Officer state some sailors have broken into a house on the island. To whom does this house belong?
(a) The Commander.
(b) An ambassador.
(c) A high ranking general.
(d) The wealthiest man on the island.
5. What does the Captain do when he finds that his palm tree is gone?
(a) He rushes to talk with Roberts.
(b) He sounds the general alarm.
(c) He cries.
(d) He goes to tell the Admiral.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Miss Girard say the nurses have been talking?
2. What does Dolan say about Roberts' letter?
3. What request does the Captain ask of Roberts regarding their conversation about the men's liberty?
4. What item does Pulver create to leave under the Captain's bed?
5. Which of the following best describes the Captain's actions in Act 1, Scene3?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)