|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what geographical location are the sailors having their liberty?
(a) The Caribbean.
(c) The North Atlantic.
2. How long does the officer picking up supplies say it has been since his ship has had fresh fruit?
(a) Four months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Five months.
(d) One year.
3. What position does Roberts truly hold on the ship?
(a) First mate.
(b) Laundry officer.
(d) Executive officer.
4. How much money is bet by the sailors that Miss Girard is the nurse with the birthmark on her bottom?
5. What does the Captain assume about Pulver since he never sees Pulver around?
(a) That Pulver is always busy doing his job.
(b) That Pulver is lazy.
(c) Tha Pulver is sneaking off the ship.
(d) That Pulver is always a step ahead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Captain so angry with Roberts when he comes out on deck during the supply transfer?
2. What drink do Miss Girard and Roberts joke is their favorite?
3. Doc and what other sailor do not believe that Roberts is deliberately looking for a promotion on the cargo ship?
4. Who tells the sailors that it is time to start their daily work?
5. Why does Miss Girard ask Pulver to call a boat?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)