|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position on the ship does Pulver hold?
(a) First Mate.
2. What does Dolan think will happen to the Captain if Roberts gets transferred?
(a) The Captain will get sick.
(b) The Captain will be ruined completely.
(c) The Captain will be thrilled to see Roberts go.
(d) The Captain will be sad but get will over it.
3. What does Roberts accuse the Captain of doing by not allowing them to go on liberty?
(a) Being a dictator.
(b) Abusing his power.
(c) Acting like a child.
(d) Imprisoning the men.
4. What item does Pulver create to leave under the Captain's bed?
(a) A dead fish.
(b) A stink bomb.
(c) A firecracker.
(d) A whoopie cusion.
5. Where does Pulver hide the letter Dolan has typed for Roberts?
(a) Under a blanket.
(b) In his closet
(c) In his shoes.
(d) Under his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of alcohol does Miss Girard love?
2. During which war is this play set?
3. From what branch of the military is the Colonel who sponsors the dance?
4. What do Roberts and the Captain hear coming from the port while they are arguing about liberty?
5. What does Miss Girard catch the sailors on the ship doing?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)