|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fruit is in the crates Roberts gives to the officer?
2. What job does Pulver truly hold on the cargo ship?
(a) Laundry officer.
(c) Second engineer.
(d) Private First Class.
3. What does Roberts pick up at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) His next request for transfer.
(b) A mop and pail.
(c) His bottle of scotch.
(d) The spyglass.
4. When will Roberts finally respect Pulver?
(a) When he goes through with a prank and confesses to it.
(b) When he can beat up Roberts.
(c) When he treats ladies with respect.
(d) When he gets onto a real battleship.
5. What does Doc say Pulver has been telling him?
(a) Tales about his sexual prowess.
(b) That Roberts is a loser.
(c) That he is leaving the ship soon.
(d) Stories about the battlefront.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dolan, when will the Captain need a bucket?
2. What does Doc think about the cargo ship?
3. What paper is Roberts holding in his hand when he runs into the doctor early in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who lies about seeing women in the spyglass?
5. How much money is bet by the sailors that Miss Girard is the nurse with the birthmark on her bottom?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)