|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the play, with which shipmate is Roberts talking?
2. What position does Miss Girard hold for the nurses?
(a) Head nurse.
(b) Nurses assistant.
(c) Mail officer.
(d) Laundry officer.
3. Which of the following best describes the Captain's actions in Act 1, Scene3?
4. What do the sailors notice is being built on a nearby island?
(b) An airport.
(d) A hotel.
5. What order does the captain shout to the men about their shirts?
(a) Only black shirts should be worn.
(b) All shirts should have pockets.
(c) Shirts are to be worn on deck.
(d) No shirt should have long sleeves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is bet by the sailors that Miss Girard is the nurse with the birthmark on her bottom?
2. Which type of alcohol does Miss Girard love?
3. Why is the Captain so angry with Roberts when he comes out on deck during the supply transfer?
4. Why does the Captain tell Roberts not to release any of the fresh fruit while they are unloading cargo?
5. What does the Captain assume about Pulver since he never sees Pulver around?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)