|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Roberts finally respect Pulver?
(a) When he treats ladies with respect.
(b) When he can beat up Roberts.
(c) When he gets onto a real battleship.
(d) When he goes through with a prank and confesses to it.
2. What gift does Roberts take to the Port Director?
(a) New trousers.
(b) A new spyglass.
(c) Scotch whisky.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
3. Why does Roberts shut off the radio?
(a) The reports about the war action make him angry.
(b) He decides to try and take a nap.
(c) There is too much static to hear the reports.
(d) Only songs in foreign languages are playing.
4. What happens to the Captain every time he gets angry at Roberts?
(a) He cries.
(b) He hits things.
(c) He is left speechless.
(d) He gets nauseated.
5. What paper is Roberts holding in his hand when he runs into the doctor early in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A list of tasks.
(b) A letter to his wife.
(c) A page from his journal.
(d) An application for transfer.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Pulver looking in Roberts' locker?
2. Which of the following does Roberts not say about Pulver?
3. What does Pulver say he is going to put under the Captain's bed?
4. According to Dolan, when will the Captain need a bucket?
5. Where does Pulver hide the letter Dolan has typed for Roberts?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)