|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doc describe the desire to fight?
(a) It is a reflex.
(b) It is a stupid decision.
(c) It is a passion.
(d) It is a life's calling.
2. Which of the following does Roberts not say about Pulver?
(a) He is too preoccupied by sex.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is a great shot.
(d) He is a great guy.
3. What are Pulver, Doc, and Roberts making with Coca Cola, medication, alcohol, and iodine?
(a) Something that tastes like scotch.
(c) A cleaner for the floors.
(d) Something that will work like lighter fluid.
4. What does Doc say Pulver has been telling him?
(a) Stories about the battlefront.
(b) That he is leaving the ship soon.
(c) Tales about his sexual prowess.
(d) That Roberts is a loser.
5. What item is a trophy of excellence for the Captain?
(a) A leather bound book.
(b) A gold compass.
(c) A trophy.
(d) A palm tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dolan, when will the Captain need a bucket?
2. Who tells the sailors that it is time to start their daily work?
3. What warning phrase do the sailors shout when spying on the women showering?
4. What happens to the Captain every time he gets angry at Roberts?
5. What does Dolan say about Roberts' letter?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)