|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Pulver, Doc, and Roberts making with Coca Cola, medication, alcohol, and iodine?
(a) A cleaner for the floors.
(b) Something that will work like lighter fluid.
(c) Something that tastes like scotch.
2. Which returning sailor does Roberts ask how their liberty was?
3. According to the Shore Patrolman, how is the Colonel viewed on the island?
(a) People love the Colonel.
(c) People do not even know who he is.
4. Who is the only sailor on the ship who has been to the port where they men are going to have their liberty?
5. What does the Captain reference when talking about his success with Roberts?
(a) The Palm Tree.
(b) The ship.
(c) The Commodore.
(d) His Medals of Honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What paper is Roberts holding in his hand when he runs into the doctor early in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. How much money is bet by the sailors that Miss Girard is the nurse with the birthmark on her bottom?
3. In which branch of the military is Roberts enlisted?
4. Because it is so hot, what happens while the sailors are unloading cargo?
5. At what port are the sailors going to have liberty?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)