|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Captain, what "pre-voked" him about the men getting liberty?
(a) That it was arranged by Roberts and the Port Director.
(b) That it is not at the port he requested.
(c) That the men have only one week of liberty.
(d) That liberty means the men will get lazy.
2. Who has submitted the transfer request that gets Roberts transferred off the cargo ship?
(a) The Captain.
(c) The crew.
3. What does the Captain see when he gets on deck that he considers to be insubordination by the crew?
(a) The men talking about how much they wish they were off the ship.
(b) Roberts and the men making fun of the Captain.
(c) The men joking around and not working.
(d) The men with their shirts off.
4. From what unusual item does the crew pour alcohol when they drink a toast to Roberts?
(a) A fire extinguisher.
(b) A mop bucket.
(c) An oil can.
(d) A shoe.
5. From where has the ship been ordered out of dock?
(a) Port Charles.
(c) The Cape of Good Home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Pulver create to leave under the Captain's bed?
2. What happens to the Captain every time he gets angry at Roberts?
3. What does the Captain say Roberts must do so that the men will be allowed liberty?
4. What do the sailors do when they hear that their liberty is not canceled after all?
5. According to Dolan, when will the Captain need a bucket?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)