|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because it is so hot, what happens while the sailors are unloading cargo?
(a) A sailor has an asthma attack.
(b) A sailor passes out.
(c) Some of the sailors jump into the sea for a swim.
(d) Some of the food goes bad.
2. According to the Patrol Officer, why do the sailors break into the house on the island.?
(a) That is where all the soldiers are hiding from them.
(b) They hate the person living in that house.
(c) Someone lies to them and says it is a brothel.
(d) They are so drunk that they cannot remember.
3. According to the Shore Patrolman, how is the Colonel viewed on the island?
(a) People do not even know who he is.
(b) People love the Colonel.
4. The Patrol Officer state some sailors have broken into a house on the island. To whom does this house belong?
(a) The Commander.
(b) An ambassador.
(c) A high ranking general.
(d) The wealthiest man on the island.
5. What does Roberts tell Pulver as he exits the ship?
(a) That he is counting on Pulver.
(b) That it is Pulver's time to shine.
(c) That Pulver has disappointed him.
(d) That he still expects that prank from Pulver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Captain tell the crew of the cargo ship they have to work doubly hard?
2. What record does Pulver say he has broken?
3. What lies about the ship does Pulver tell Miss Girard?
4. What does Roberts say in response to receiving this medal from the men?
5. Who says that Roberts' is stupid for "chasing death?"
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)