|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
(a) The ship's upperdeck.
(b) The sick bay.
(c) Roberts' sleeping quarters.
(d) The Captain's quarters.
2. According to Dolan, with which military officer has the Captain recently gotten into an argument?
(a) The Lieutenant.
(b) The Admiral.
(c) The Sergeant.
(d) The Commodore.
3. What is the Captain wearing as he goes to water his palm tree?
(a) His civilian clothes.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) His uniform.
(d) A bathrobe.
4. How much time has passed between Act 2, Scene 2 and Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
5. Which of the following best describes the Captain's actions in Act 1, Scene3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Captain every time he gets angry at Roberts?
2. What does the Captain assume about Pulver since he never sees Pulver around?
3. Which returning sailor does Roberts ask how their liberty was?
4. What loud noise is heard in the back of the ship that causes the Captain to come out to see what is happening?
5. Who is the only sailor that appears calm in preparation for the liberty?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)