|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roberts do to Pulver in jest when the Captain leaves the deck?
(a) Roberts calls Pulver a suck-up.
(b) Roberts calls Pulver "Captain."
(c) Roberts salutes Pulver.
(d) Roberts gives Pulver a noogie.
2. What gift does Roberts take to the Port Director?
(a) Scotch whisky.
(b) New trousers.
(c) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) A new spyglass.
3. What drink do Miss Girard and Roberts joke is their favorite?
(c) Medical alcohol and orange juice.
(d) Peach Schnapps.
4. What position does Roberts truly hold on the ship?
(a) Laundry officer.
(b) Executive officer.
(d) First mate.
5. What might Roberts get if he does a good job keeping the crew in line?
(a) A promotion.
(b) An extended leave.
(c) A transfer to a battleship.
(d) An upgrade to a single cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Captain, what "pre-voked" him about the men getting liberty?
2. How does Roberts react when he hears what he might get as a reward for keeping the men in line?
3. What do the sailors do when they hear that their liberty is not canceled after all?
4. What does the Captain see when he gets on deck that he considers to be insubordination by the crew?
5. What does the Captain say Roberts' letters will do for his reputation?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)