|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 2, Scene 2 set?
(a) The ship's upperdeck.
(b) Roberts' sleeping quarters.
(c) The Captain's quarters.
(d) The sick bay.
2. What reasons does the Captain give for canceling liberty for the men?
(a) Security concerns.
(b) The anchor is broken and they cannot stop.
(c) They have been called to join the battle.
(d) Their bad attitudes.
3. According to Dolan, the communication he receives asking men to apply for a transfer also asks them to have how many years experience?
(a) At least 6.
(b) Only 6 months.
(c) At least 2.
(d) No more than 1.
4. What type of men does the Captain say he resents?
(a) College-educated men.
(b) Mama's boys.
(c) Hero worshipping men.
(d) Indecisive men.
5. What do the sailors do when they hear that their liberty is not canceled after all?
(a) They shout angrily.
(b) They give three cheers.
(c) They boo the Captain.
(d) They sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When pressured to sign the transfer request, what does Roberts do?
2. After finishing his notice about liberty being canceled, at what does the Captain glance?
3. What position does Miss Girard hold for the nurses?
4. What does Doc think about the cargo ship?
5. What job does Pulver truly hold on the cargo ship?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)