|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the radio announcer commend for winning the war in Europe?
(b) The fighting men.
(c) The British Air Force.
(d) Rosie the Riveter.
2. What does Dowdy request from Roberts as they unload the cargo?
(a) That he be allowed to go to the infirmary.
(b) A water break.
(c) That the men be allowed to take off their shirts.
(d) Some lunch.
3. Which sailor does the Captain say does not have the guts to destroy the palm tree?
4. What do the sailors yell when they see Roberts coming on deck?
(a) Red alert.
(c) Watch out.
(d) Flash Red.
5. What does the Captain say Roberts' letters will do for his reputation?
(a) Give him a reputation for being a patient leader.
(b) Make his ship sound like the boring ship.
(c) Help his reputation as a merciful Captain.
(d) Damage his reputation with the commanding officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Captain assume about Pulver since he never sees Pulver around?
2. What type of fruit is in the crates Roberts gives to the officer?
3. The Patrol Officer state some sailors have broken into a house on the island. To whom does this house belong?
4. What song plays at the end of the radio announcer's speech about the end of the war in Europe?
5. What does the Captain say the soldiers will do until he discovers who got rid of his palm tree?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)