Act 1, Scene 1
1. What item is a trophy of excellence for the Captain?
(a) A gold compass.
(b) A leather bound book.
(c) A trophy.
(d) A palm tree.
2. What paper is Roberts holding in his hand when he runs into the doctor early in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A list of tasks.
(b) An application for transfer.
(c) A letter to his wife.
(d) A page from his journal.
3. What do the sailors notice is being built on a nearby island?
(b) An airport.
(d) A hotel.
4. What is Dolan asked to do for Roberts?
(a) Leave him alone.
(b) Iron his uniform.
(c) Type a letter.
(d) Cover his chores.
5. What warning phrase do the sailors shout when spying on the women showering?
(c) May day.
(d) Flash Red.
6. Who lies about seeing women in the spyglass?
7. Why do the sailors want to go to an island near their ship?
(a) They are sea sick.
(b) For more supplies.
(c) For liberty.
(d) To be placed on a new ship.
This section contains 5,485 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)