Act 1, Scene 1
1. What item is a trophy of excellence for the Captain?
(a) A palm tree.
(b) A gold compass.
(c) A trophy.
(d) A leather bound book.
2. What paper is Roberts holding in his hand when he runs into the doctor early in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A list of tasks.
(b) A letter to his wife.
(c) An application for transfer.
(d) A page from his journal.
3. What do the sailors notice is being built on a nearby island?
(a) An airport.
(d) A hotel.
4. What is Dolan asked to do for Roberts?
(a) Type a letter.
(b) Iron his uniform.
(c) Cover his chores.
(d) Leave him alone.
5. What warning phrase do the sailors shout when spying on the women showering?
(b) Flash Red.
(c) May day.
6. Who lies about seeing women in the spyglass?
7. Why do the sailors want to go to an island near their ship?
(a) For liberty.
(b) To be placed on a new ship.
(c) For more supplies.
(d) They are sea sick.
This section contains 5,485 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)