1. What item is a trophy of excellence for the Captain?
(a) A leather bound book.
(b) A trophy.
(c) A palm tree.
(d) A gold compass.
2. What paper is Roberts holding in his hand when he runs into the doctor early in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A list of tasks.
(b) An application for transfer.
(c) A page from his journal.
(d) A letter to his wife.
3. What do the sailors notice is being built on a nearby island?
(b) An airport.
(d) A hotel.
4. What is Dolan asked to do for Roberts?
(a) Cover his chores.
(b) Type a letter.
(c) Leave him alone.
(d) Iron his uniform.
5. What warning phrase do the sailors shout when spying on the women showering?
(c) Flash Red.
(d) May day.
6. Who lies about seeing women in the spyglass?
7. Why do the sailors want to go to an island near their ship?
(a) For liberty.
(b) To be placed on a new ship.
(c) They are sea sick.
(d) For more supplies.
This section contains 5,485 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)