|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Miss Julie have to share Jean?
2. According to Jean, what is taught in childhood that can't be uprooted in a moment?
3. Jean tells Julie that his conquest of her was too __________to be exciting.
4. What does Miss Julie say will stay in her memories?
5. Why does Miss Julie say she is tired of Jean?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Julie and Christine in the play. Address their views on the following:
Essay Topic 2
Discuss pride in the play. Choose three characters and address the following:
1. Who possesses pride and how does it manifest itself?
2. How is pride a fatal flaw for some and a means of self-determination for others?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the audience's role in "Miss Julie."
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)