Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war did the Miller's wife find favor with the king?
2. Why do Julie and Jean go to Jean's room?
3. Which part of Miss Julie's body does Strindberg describe as dirty?
4. What does Julie want Jean to do when she implores, "Command me--I will obey like a dog."
5. Why does Christine say she cannot continue working at the house?
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the play and helps to express character and theme:
2. Point of view
Discuss Christine's character in "Miss Julie."
Examine the way the author uses the characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)