|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Miss Julie's body does Strindberg describe as dirty?
2. Where does Miss Julie go after she has finished speaking to Jean?
3. After Jean and Julie exit scene 3, who is on stage?
4. As they fight, Jean calls Julie _____.
5. What is the only thing Miss Julie says she wants to take with her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the use of deception as a weapon and instigator.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of marriage in "Miss Julie" by addressing how the following relationships function:
1. The Count and Countess.
2. Jean and Christine.
3. Julie and the lieutenant governor.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the influence or insignificance of gossip and others' opinions on characters in "Miss Julie."
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)