|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Chrous song, Julie attempts to _______.
2. What will the Count find is gone when he arrives home?
3. Jean changes his story about the first time he saw Julie. What does he now claim he was thinking?
4. What is the color of Jean's face as he talks to Christine?
5. Which of the following names does Miss Julie say should be her surname?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
MISS JULIE greatly influenced modern theater. Choose a play that you think was influenced by the play and discuss its similarities with the novel in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Julie's character in "Miss Julie."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the play's themes?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)