|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of the Ballet?
2. What kind of language does Jean tell Christine to use when she talks to Miss Julie?
3. What kind of animal does Miss Julie want to take with her on her journey?
4. What is Jean playing with while Miss Julie speaks with Christine?
5. In Scene 3, Jean swears to Julie he will be a ______.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
MISS JULIE greatly influenced modern theater. Choose a play that you think was influenced by the play and discuss its similarities with the novel in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Strindberg's views of the theater and his ideas about the nobility, theater, and social change.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Julie's character in "Miss Julie."
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)