|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean think Miss Julie should learn?
(b) Chicken slaughter.
2. Whose fears are coming true in Scene 3?
(b) The audience's.
(d) The servants'.
3. According to Julie, what does the chorus feel toward her?
(a) Indifference and boredom.
(b) Fear and loathing.
(c) Contempt and jealousy.
(d) Love and respect.
4. Who says, "Oh, I should like to see your blood flowing--to see your brain on the chopping block, all your sex swimming in a sea of blood. I believe I could drink out of your skull, bathe my feet in your breast and eat your heart cooked whole"?
(a) The Count.
5. What does the sun illuminate?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The hills.
(c) A field.
(d) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every other line in the Chorus song reads:
2. According to Jean, what will Julie do at the establishment he wants to open?
3. How does Julie respond to Jean's mean remarks in Scene 4?
4. What is the financial situation of the characters in the Chorus song?
5. What is the name of the king that Miss Julie references?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)