|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Christine dressed when she enters after Jean commands Julie to leave for her room?
(a) For travel.
(b) For work.
(c) For church.
(d) For a party.
2. Who would Julie be in the hotel?
(a) The staff doctor.
(b) The servant.
(c) The head.
(d) The performer.
3. Who does Christine think is walking up and down in the room above her and Jean?
(a) Miss Julie.
(c) The Count.
4. Jean tells Julie, "One must always be ___________ to capture a woman."
5. Which part of Miss Julie's body does Strindberg describe as dirty?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of Jean's face as he talks to Christine?
2. Julie asks Jean to call her _____.
3. Where does Jean want to accompany Miss Julie?
4. What does Miss Julie want to build next to Lake Como?
5. According to Jean, why can't he and Julie stay at the manor?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)