|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Christine think is walking up and down in the room above her and Jean?
(b) Miss Julie.
(d) The Count.
2. What does Jean think the servants' motives are?
(a) They are going to rob her.
(b) They want to take advantage of Julie's position.
(c) They're going to sabotage her relationships.
(d) They're selling Julie's secrets to newspapers.
3. In Scene 4, Julie begins to tell Jean about ______ past.
(a) Her family's.
(c) The manor's.
4. Julie wants to tell Jean her life story before they ______.
(a) Get married.
(b) Leave each other.
(c) Travel together.
(d) Tell Christine.
5. What does Miss Julie suggest Christine do when Miss Julie and Jean leave?
(a) Find a new job.
(b) Leave with them.
(c) Buy a horse.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jean, what is taught in childhood that can't be uprooted in a moment?
2. In the story Jean tells Julie, the chimney sweep makes a deathbed for himself to escape his arrest. What kind of blossoms is the deathbed made of?
3. What kind of animal does Miss Julie want to take with her on her journey?
4. Jean says he dreams of traveling to what part of Italy?
5. In Jean's analogy of the brass, who are the "us" that are dazzled from below?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)