|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean tell Julie he wants to open?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Fill in the blank of a line in the chorus's song, "For another, I'm going to ______you."
3. Jean says he dreams of traveling to what part of Italy?
4. When Jean enters the kitchen after the folk's dance is over, where does he suggest to Julie they should travel to?
5. Who would Julie be in the hotel?
(a) The servant.
(b) The head.
(c) The performer.
(d) The staff doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Christine dressed to go?
2. Whose fears are coming true in Scene 3?
3. Julie tries to believe that her servants still _______.
4. What does the sun illuminate?
5. How does Miss Julie think her father will die?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)