|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Christine think is walking up and down in the room above her and Jean?
(b) Miss Julie.
(c) The Count.
2. How are the members of the chorus dressed in Ballet?
3. In the ballet, what are the folk wearing in their hats?
4. When Julie returns and asks Jean to go with her on the train, she says, "One may fly, fly, but ___________follow in the pack wagon."
(a) Sadness and loneliness.
(b) Anguish and remorse.
(c) Happiness and joy.
(d) Joy and sorrow.
5. Julie wants to tell Jean her life story before they ______.
(a) Tell Christine.
(b) Travel together.
(c) Get married.
(d) Leave each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Chorus, Julie should realize what?
2. What is the name of the king that Miss Julie references?
3. After Jean and Julie exit scene 3, who is on stage?
4. The chorus is composed of servants and ________.
5. What is Julie's reaction to the Chorus's song?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)