|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people were in Miss Julie's family tree?
(a) A miller.
(b) A smith.
(c) A servant.
(d) A king.
2. What kind of language does Jean tell Christine to use when she talks to Miss Julie?
(a) Proper language.
(b) Working class language.
(c) Crude language.
(d) French language.
3. Why is Jean disappointed in Scene 4?
(a) Julie isn't pretty anymore.
(b) His plan failed.
(c) He couldn't see the dance.
(d) Christine isn't angry.
4. Every other line in the Chorus song reads:
(d) Hoo-ha Hoo-hum.
5. In Scene 4, Julie begins to tell Jean about ______ past.
(b) Her family's.
(c) The manor's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julie respond to Jean's statement about the nature of the chorus's song?
2. Whose hand is Jean referring to?
3. While the Chorus dances, what happens to the room?
4. Who is the last person the audience sees leaving the kitchen?
5. Julie tells Jean, "I haven't anything of my own. I haven't a ________ which was not nay father's--not a ________ that wasn't my mother's.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)