|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Chorus song, whom does the speaker say they think of?
(a) Their spouse's sister.
(b) A foreign prince.
(d) A quiet old man.
2. According to Jean, who is the rotten limb in Julie's analogy of the eagle perched on a limb?
(d) The Count.
3. In the chorus's song, the ladies talk of a hundred_______.
4. How does Julie respond to Jean's mean remarks in Scene 4?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) She cries.
(c) She submits.
(d) She walks out.
5. Complete the following sentence; I can't understand all this __________.
(a) Hanky panky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chorus song represent?
2. When Jean enters the kitchen after the folk's dance is over, where does he suggest to Julie they should travel to?
3. In the ballet, what is in the larger keg the folk carry?
4. What does Miss Julie's face look like when she enters the kitchen?
5. Why does Christine say she cannot continue working at the house?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)