|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Julie's family's estate to be nearly ruined?
(a) A bad storm.
(b) Her father's affairs.
(c) Her mother's recklessness.
(d) The role-reversal of men and women.
2. According to Jean, why can't he and Julie stay at the manor?
(a) They can't afford it.
(b) People know about them.
(c) Christine will kill them.
(d) It has mold.
3. In Jean's analogy of the brass, who are the "us" that are dazzled from below?
(a) The bureaucrats.
(b) The upper classes.
(c) The clergy.
(d) The lower classes.
4. In what war did the Miller's wife find favor with the king?
(a) The Polish War.
(b) The Crimean War.
(c) The Boer War.
(d) The Danish War.
5. What does Miss Julie do when Christine enters the kitchen?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Hits her.
(c) Falls in her arms.
(d) Ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of language does Jean tell Christine to use when she talks to Miss Julie?
2. What does Julie tell Jean she can't leave behind?
3. In Scene 3, Jean swears to Julie he will be a ______.
4. Why do Julie and Jean leave in Scene 3?
5. With whom does Christine go to the church?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)