|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean steal from the Count that he offers to Julie?
2. What is occurring off stage during Ballet?
(a) Julie and Jean are playing cards.
(b) Julie and Jean are consummating their relationship.
(c) Christine and Jean are fighting.
(d) Julie is asleep and Jean has left.
3. Which part of Miss Julie's body does Strindberg describe as dirty?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her head.
4. What is the name of the king that Miss Julie references?
(a) King Henry III
(b) King Louis.
(c) King Ludwig.
(d) King George.
5. According to Christine, why should one respect one's betters?
(a) Because it reflects on one's self.
(b) Because it reflects on society.
(c) Because it is the law.
(d) Because it is part of God's plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julie respond to Jean's mean remarks in Scene 4?
2. When Julie enters the kitchen after the folk's dance is over, what does she do?
3. What does Jean say Miss Julie is when she tells him she wants to take her canary?
4. Complete the following sentence; I can't understand all this __________.
5. What does Miss Julie ask Jean to do to her?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)