|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Julie say Jean has butchered?
(a) Her relationship with her father.
(b) Christine's life.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her bird.
2. How does Julie respond to Jean's mean remarks in Scene 4?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) She cries.
(c) She submits.
(d) She walks out.
3. When Julie enters the kitchen after the folk's dance is over, what does she do?
(a) She makes tea.
(b) She crimps her hair.
(c) She powders her face.
(d) She eats leftovers.
4. While the Chorus dances, what happens to the room?
(a) It gets cleaner.
(b) It starts spinning.
(c) It gets wrecked.
(d) It gets brighter.
5. What does Julie ask Jean to tell to give her courage?
(a) That he respects her.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he wants her.
(d) That he needs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are both of the kegs the folk carry decorated with?
2. How is Christine dressed when she enters after Jean commands Julie to leave for her room?
3. What is in the smaller keg the folk carry?
4. Why doesn't Julie care about Jean's hotel scheme?
5. Whose hand is Jean referring to?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)