|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Julie call her canary?
(a) Little siren.
(b) Little rat.
(c) Little beauty.
(d) Little Jupiter.
2. According to Julie, who gave her the idea that all people are equal?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her betrothed.
(d) Her servants.
3. What is the theme of the Chorus's song?
4. According to Julie, who was responsible for the big fire that destroyed the house and stables?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
5. What does Jean think Miss Julie should learn?
(b) Chicken slaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Christine, it is easier for a camel to pass through an eye of an needle than for a ______man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
2. What does the Earl ask Jean to bring him?
3. What does Miss Julie say she could do with Jean's skull?
4. What does Jean say Miss Julie is when she tells him she wants to take her canary?
5. Who is the last person the audience sees leaving the kitchen?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)