|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean tell Julie she should do to escape shame on her and her family?
(a) Stay and confess to the Count.
(b) Leave home with Jean.
(c) Leave home on her own.
(d) Stay and marry Jean.
2. During the Chorus, Julie should realize what?
(a) The servants know.
(b) Jean loves her.
(c) She loves Jean.
(d) Christine left to stove on.
3. What song is the Chorus dancing to in Ballet?
(a) A classic song.
(b) A messy and nonsensical song.
(c) The one they were singing earlier.
(d) A sad, tragic song.
4. When does Jean say he wants to leave the house?
(b) He doesn't want to leave.
(c) A bit later.
(d) In a few days.
5. In the ballet, what do the folks help themselves to in the Count's kitchen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jean think is walking up and down in the room above him and Christine?
2. Why is Jean disappointed in Scene 4?
3. When does Jean want Miss Julie to leave?
4. According to Julie, what does the chorus feel toward her?
5. Where does Jean steal his story of the oat bin from?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)