|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Julie's mother take revenge on the Count for taking the reins of their home from her?
(a) By having an affair with her friend.
(b) By leaving all her money to Julie.
(c) By abandoning him to care for Julie.
(d) By entrusting her money to her friend's care.
2. What does Miss Julie say Jean has butchered?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her bird.
(c) Christine's life.
(d) Her relationship with her father.
3. According to the chorus's song, what DON'T the ladies have?
(a) A dress.
(b) A rose.
(c) A jewel.
(d) A dollar.
4. Why does Miss Julie say she is tired of Jean?
(a) His hands don't shake.
(b) He hates her father.
(c) He smiles too much.
(d) He eats too much.
5. According to Julie, what does the chorus feel toward her?
(a) Fear and loathing.
(b) Love and respect.
(c) Contempt and jealousy.
(d) Indifference and boredom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is the Chorus dancing to in Ballet?
2. In the chorus's song, from where do the ladies come?
3. What does Jean pick up when Miss Julie leaves the kitchen?
4. Where do Jean and Christine usually go after dinner?
5. What is the color of Jean's face as he talks to Christine?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)