|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Julie's mother take revenge on the Count for taking the reins of their home from her?
(a) By entrusting her money to her friend's care.
(b) By having an affair with her friend.
(c) By abandoning him to care for Julie.
(d) By leaving all her money to Julie.
2. In the Chorus song, whom does the speaker say they think of?
(a) A quiet old man.
(b) A foreign prince.
(d) Their spouse's sister.
3. Which part of Miss Julie's body does Strindberg describe as dirty?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her face.
4. Fill in the blank of a line in the chorus's song, "For another, I'm going to ______you."
5. How was John the Baptist killed?
(a) He was hanged.
(b) He was beheaded.
(c) He was drowned.
(d) He was crucified.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every other line in the Chorus song reads:
2. According to Jean, who is the song about that the chorus sings?
3. After Jean leaves to shave, what does Julie suggest to Christine the three of them should do?
4. What does Jean say Miss Julie is when she tells him she wants to take her canary?
5. According to Jean, what should one do in such a battle?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)