|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jean, who is the song about that the chorus sings?
(a) The Count and Countess.
(b) Julie and Christine.
(c) Jean and Julie.
(d) Jean and Christine.
2. What does Julie realize from the Chorus song?
(a) Christine is ill.
(b) People know about her and Jean.
(c) The meaning of life.
(d) Everyone is drunk.
3. What does Miss Julie do when Christine enters the kitchen?
(a) Falls in her arms.
(b) Hits her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Kisses her.
4. Why does Jean not want to go to church the next day?
(a) It takes too long.
(b) He has better things to do.
(c) The priest will want to talk to him.
(d) He does not believe in God.
5. What does Miss Julie suggest Christine do when Miss Julie and Jean leave?
(a) Find a new job.
(b) Buy a horse.
(c) Leave with them.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie ask Jean to tell to give her courage?
2. Who does Miss Julie say she will write to after she leaves?
3. Who does Jean think is walking up and down in the room above him and Christine?
4. Who does Miss Julie want Christine to protect her from?
5. Which of the following people were in Miss Julie's family tree?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)