|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julie wants to tell Jean her life story before they ______.
(a) Travel together.
(b) Get married.
(c) Leave each other.
(d) Tell Christine.
2. When Jean enters the kitchen after the folk's dance is over, where does he suggest to Julie they should travel to?
3. Which of the following words does Christine use to describe Miss Julie?
4. The audience must ______ at the conclusion of Scene 3.
5. Who does Miss Julie want Christine to protect her from?
(c) The peasants.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the Count find is gone when he arrives home?
2. Who would Julie be in the hotel?
3. Who is singing during the chorus?
4. How does Miss Julie think her father will die?
5. What is the color of Jean's face as he talks to Christine?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)