|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Julie go after she has finished speaking to Jean?
(a) To bathroom.
(b) To living room.
(c) To her room.
(d) To the balcony.
2. After Jean leaves to shave, what does Julie suggest to Christine the three of them should do?
(a) Go to Switzerland and open a hotel.
(b) To to Italy and open a restaurant.
(c) Go to Spain and buy a tavern.
(d) Go to Germany and buy a farm.
3. What is in the smaller keg the folk carry?
4. Who would Julie be in the hotel?
(a) The staff doctor.
(b) The performer.
(c) The servant.
(d) The head.
5. What does Miss Julie do to the bird before she hands it over to Jean?
(a) She pushes it.
(b) She kisses it.
(c) She feeds it.
(d) She breaks its leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean tell Julie she should do to escape shame on her and her family?
2. What does Julie do when she returns to the kitchen in Scene 4, after the Ballet?
3. In the ballet, what are the folk wearing in their hats?
4. What is the name of the king that Miss Julie references?
5. Why does Julie tell Jean about the chorus finding them, "But think if they found you there"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)