|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jean, "Necessity knows no __________."
2. In the story of the chimney sweep, why is the chimney sweep going to be arrested?
(a) For nonsupport of his children.
(b) For theft.
(c) For nonpayment of his taxes.
(d) For domestic disturbance.
3. In Scene 4, Jean compares Julie to prostitutes and ________.
4. In the ballet, what is in the larger keg the folk carry?
5. What does Miss Julie tell Jean it is pleasant to travel on?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A plane.
(c) A bus.
(d) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Julie say Christine could do at the hotel?
2. Why is Jean disappointed in Scene 4?
3. What does Julie ask Jean to tell to give her courage?
4. What does Miss Julie say she could do with Jean's heart?
5. What advice does Miss Julie want Jean to give her?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)