|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Julie ask Jean to do to her?
(a) Touch her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Palm her.
(d) Kill her.
2. During the Chorus, Julie should realize what?
(a) Jean loves her.
(b) Christine left to stove on.
(c) She loves Jean.
(d) The servants know.
3. What kind of child is Julie?
(a) A nature child.
(b) A well-mannered child.
(c) A quiet child.
(d) A rebellious child.
4. What does Jean tell Julie is an eternal summer?
(a) The Swiss countryside.
(b) The Spanish coast.
(c) The French Riveria.
(d) The Italian lakes.
5. What is Jean doing while Miss Julie and Christine are talking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sun illuminate?
2. Who does Christine think is walking up and down in the room above her and Jean?
3. Which of the following painters does Miss Julie tell Jean they can see in Munich?
4. Where does Miss Julie go after she has finished speaking to Jean?
5. What does Miss Julie say will stay in her memories?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)