|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chorus song represent?
2. Where does Miss Julie go after she has finished speaking to Jean?
(a) To bathroom.
(b) To living room.
(c) To her room.
(d) To the balcony.
3. What does Miss Julie suggest Christine do when Miss Julie and Jean leave?
(a) Get married.
(b) Find a new job.
(c) Leave with them.
(d) Buy a horse.
4. Which of the following names does Miss Julie say should be her surname?
(a) Mrs. Gatekeeper.
(b) Mrs. Heartstopper.
(c) Mrs. Slavedriver.
(d) Mrs Thornbush.
5. What does Miss Julie tell Jean it is pleasant to travel on?
(a) A plane.
(b) A train.
(c) A bus.
(d) A carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christine want to go?
2. What does Miss Julie ask Jean to do to her?
3. What does Jean think the servants' motives are?
4. What does Jean tell Julie he wants to open?
5. What does Jean think is making Miss Julie feel sick?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)