|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names does Miss Julie say should be her surname?
(a) Mrs. Heartstopper.
(b) Mrs. Slavedriver.
(c) Mrs Thornbush.
(d) Mrs. Gatekeeper.
2. Who is the only person Miss Julie says she will leave with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
3. During the Chorus, Julie should realize what?
(a) The servants know.
(b) Jean loves her.
(c) Christine left to stove on.
(d) She loves Jean.
4. What does Miss Julie ask Jean to do to her?
(a) Palm her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Touch her.
5. According to Jean, what is taught in childhood that can't be uprooted in a moment?
(a) Morals and values.
(b) Superstitions and prejudices.
(c) Ideas and theories.
(d) Dreams and aspirations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine think is walking up and down in the room above her and Jean?
2. What does Miss Julie say she could do with Jean's breast?
3. Where do Jean and Christine usually go after dinner?
4. According to Jean, who is the rotten limb in Julie's analogy of the eagle perched on a limb?
5. What does Miss Julie say her father will do when he finds his money is gone?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)