|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus is composed of servants and ________.
(a) Farm people.
(d) Upper class women.
2. What does Jean steal from the Count that he offers to Julie?
3. How did Julie's mother take revenge on the Count for taking the reins of their home from her?
(a) By entrusting her money to her friend's care.
(b) By having an affair with her friend.
(c) By abandoning him to care for Julie.
(d) By leaving all her money to Julie.
4. After their fight, what do Jean and Julie decide to do?
(a) Continue with their plans.
(b) Part ways.
(c) Tell Christine.
(d) Pretend nothing ever happened.
5. What was the occupation of Julie's mother's lover?
(a) A pipe engineer.
(b) A coach builder.
(c) A brick manufacturer.
(d) A chimney sweep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Christine say passes through an eye of a needle?
2. When Julie asks Jean to order her what to do, what is she doing to Jean?
3. Why does Jean insist to Julie that there must be formality between them?
4. How is Christine dressed when she enters after Jean commands Julie to leave for her room?
5. While the Chorus dances, what happens to the room?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)