|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jean, who is the rotten limb in Julie's analogy of the eagle perched on a limb?
(b) The Count.
2. According to Julie, what does the chorus feel toward her?
(a) Contempt and jealousy.
(b) Love and respect.
(c) Fear and loathing.
(d) Indifference and boredom.
3. According to Jean, the chorus does what with Julie?
(a) Takes her food and spits on her kindness.
(b) Takes her food and thanks her for her kindness.
(c) Refuses her food but thanks her for her kindness.
(d) Refuses her food and spits on her kindness.
4. In what war did the Miller's wife find favor with the king?
(a) The Crimean War.
(b) The Boer War.
(c) The Polish War.
(d) The Danish War.
5. Why do Julie and Jean leave in Scene 3?
(a) To get some quiet.
(b) To sleep.
(c) To talk.
(d) To hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Miss Julie's body does Strindberg describe as dirty?
2. What is Jean doing while Miss Julie and Christine are talking?
3. What does Miss Julie want to build next to Lake Como?
4. How is the barrel decorated?
5. Who is singing during the chorus?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)