|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the ballet, what are the folk wearing in their hats?
2. According to Julie, who was responsible for the big fire that destroyed the house and stables?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Miss Julie say she and Jean want to do in another country?
(a) Have a baby.
(b) Open a hotel.
(d) Do nothing.
4. What does Miss Julie say Jean has butchered?
(a) Her bird.
(b) Christine's life.
(c) Her relationship with her father.
(d) Her heart.
5. What does the sun illuminate?
(a) A field.
(b) The hills.
(c) A park.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julie tell Jean that she has nothing to give Jean in terms of capital?
2. What is the only thing Miss Julie says she wants to take with her?
3. In the Chorus song, whom does the speaker say they think of?
4. Why is Jean disappointed in Scene 4?
5. What does the Chorus song represent?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)