|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the chorus's song, one of the ladies does what with her foot?
(a) Touches it.
(b) Hurts it.
(c) Wets it.
(d) Kicks it.
2. Jean says the Chorus song is ______.
3. What is the melody of the dance the folk do in the Count's kitchen?
(a) "There Came Two Ladies Out of the Woods."
(b) "The peasant and His Mistress."
(c) "The Wolf and the Pig."
(d) "There Came the Farmer and His Goat."
4. In Scene 4, Julie begins to tell Jean about ______ past.
(a) Her family's.
(d) The manor's.
5. If the servants break down the door, what does Jean promise to do?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Help Julie escape.
(c) Tell them to leave.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Jean's analogy of the brass, who are the "us" that are dazzled from below?
2. Why is Jean scared of speaking with Miss Julie?
3. What does Christine have in her hand?
4. Who does Jean tell Miss Julie to keep in the sack?
5. Who is Jean speaking about when he tells Julie, "I have never known anyone else for whom I have such respect"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)