|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the melody of the dance the folk do in the Count's kitchen?
(a) "The peasant and His Mistress."
(b) "The Wolf and the Pig."
(c) "There Came the Farmer and His Goat."
(d) "There Came Two Ladies Out of the Woods."
2. In Scene 3, Jean swears to Julie he will be a ______.
(b) Good friend.
(c) Loyal servant.
3. What is the color of Jean's face as he talks to Christine?
4. Who is singing during the chorus?
5. Why doesn't Julie care about Jean's hotel scheme?
(a) She knows it's just pretend.
(b) She hates hotels.
(c) Because she only wants to be with him.
(d) She knows it will fail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sun illuminate?
2. What was the occupation of Julie's mother's lover?
3. According to Jean, who is the song about that the chorus sings?
4. What type of song is in the Chorus?
5. How is Jean when he returns to the kitchen in Scene 4?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)