Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what war did the Miller's wife find favor with the king?
(a) The Boer War.
(b) The Danish War.
(c) The Crimean War.
(d) The Polish War.
2. Why do Julie and Jean go to Jean's room?
(a) It's the only private place.
(b) It gets a nice breeze.
(c) Because Julie demanded.
(d) Because Jean suggested it.
3. Which part of Miss Julie's body does Strindberg describe as dirty?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her hands.
4. What does Julie want Jean to do when she implores, "Command me--I will obey like a dog."
(a) To command her to confess her sins.
(b) To command her to kill herself.
(c) To command her to marry him.
(d) To command her to leave the house.
5. Why does Christine say she cannot continue working at the house?
(a) She has fallen in love with Jean.
(b) She has lost respect for the Count.
(c) She has lost respect for Miss Julie.
(d) God is calling her to a different place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the smaller keg the folk carry?
2. According to Jean, what is taught in childhood that can't be uprooted in a moment?
3. Who says, "Oh, I should like to see your blood flowing--to see your brain on the chopping block, all your sex swimming in a sea of blood. I believe I could drink out of your skull, bathe my feet in your breast and eat your heart cooked whole"?
4. What advice does Miss Julie want Jean to give her?
5. What is the color of Jean's face as he talks to Christine?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)