|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Until this point in Scene 3, Jean and Julie's relationship has been ______.
2. What does the Chorus wear in their hats?
3. Which of the following does Julie say she can't take?
4. According to Jean, the chorus does what with Julie?
(a) Refuses her food but thanks her for her kindness.
(b) Refuses her food and spits on her kindness.
(c) Takes her food and thanks her for her kindness.
(d) Takes her food and spits on her kindness.
5. According to Jean, what will Julie do at the establishment he wants to open?
(a) She will be the housekeeper.
(b) She will be the cook.
(c) She will be the accountant.
(d) She will be the mistress.
6. What is the only thing Miss Julie says she wants to take with her?
(a) Her bird.
(c) A ticket.
7. What does Julie tell Jean she can't leave behind?
(a) Her canary.
(b) Her horse.
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her dog.
8. What does Miss Julie hear outside?
(a) A song.
(b) A deer.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A thief.
9. In Jean's analogy of the brass, who are the "us" that are dazzled from below?
(a) The upper classes.
(b) The clergy.
(c) The lower classes.
(d) The bureaucrats.
10. What does Miss Julie she will do with Jean's heart after she has fried it?
(a) Hide it.
(b) Show it to her friends.
(c) Show it to her father.
(d) Eat it.
11. According to the chorus's song, what DON'T the ladies have?
(a) A dollar.
(b) A jewel.
(c) A rose.
(d) A dress.
12. Which of the following names does Miss Julie say should be her surname?
(a) Mrs. Heartstopper.
(b) Mrs. Slavedriver.
(c) Mrs. Gatekeeper.
(d) Mrs Thornbush.
13. What advice does Miss Julie want Jean to give her?
(a) What to do with her life.
(b) If she should work.
(c) If she should go to sleep.
(d) What she should wear.
14. What is the subject of the song the chorus sings?
15. What does Jean promise he will do if the chorus finds them?
(a) He will join them.
(b) He will shoot them.
(c) He will critique them.
(d) He will pay them.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jean, who is the rotten limb in Julie's analogy of the eagle perched on a limb?
2. Which of the following painters does Miss Julie tell Jean they can see in Munich?
3. What is the theme of the Chorus's song?
4. What is the name of the king that Miss Julie references?
5. What does Miss Julie tell Jean it is pleasant to travel on?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)