Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Julie say she wishes for?
(a) Peace and quiet.
(b) A house and a stable.
(d) Family and friends.
2. According to the chorus's song, one of the ladies does what with her foot?
(a) Wets it.
(b) Kicks it.
(c) Touches it.
(d) Hurts it.
3. The Chorus places a barrel of ______ on the table.
4. In the Chorus song, whom does the speaker say they think of?
(a) Their spouse's sister.
(b) A quiet old man.
(d) A foreign prince.
5. In the story of the chimney sweep, why is the chimney sweep going to be arrested?
(a) For theft.
(b) For domestic disturbance.
(c) For nonpayment of his taxes.
(d) For nonsupport of his children.
6. After their fight, what do Jean and Julie decide to do?
(a) Part ways.
(b) Continue with their plans.
(c) Pretend nothing ever happened.
(d) Tell Christine.
7. Which of the following words does Christine use to describe Miss Julie?
8. Why does Jean quickly change his plans in Scene 4?
(a) He realizes Julie is penniless.
(b) He realizes he's thinking too small.
(c) He snaps back to reality.
(d) He realizes he loves Christine.
9. What kind of language does Jean tell Christine to use when she talks to Miss Julie?
(a) Working class language.
(b) Proper language.
(c) French language.
(d) Crude language.
10. What kind of relationship does Christine want with Jean?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) A work relationship.
11. What does Julie tell Jean she can't leave behind?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her cat.
(c) Her horse.
(d) Her canary.
12. What is Julie holding in her hand when she tells Jean, "My father couldn't either that time he should have done it."
(a) A glass.
(b) A razor.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A match.
13. What does the sun illuminate?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The hills.
(c) A field.
(d) A park.
14. How is Christine dressed when she enters after Jean commands Julie to leave for her room?
(a) For travel.
(b) For church.
(c) For work.
(d) For a party.
15. Jean says he dreams of traveling to what part of Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Julie want Christine to protect her from?
2. What does Miss Julie say she could do with Jean's breast?
3. What does Jean steal from the Count that he offers to Julie?
4. What does Miss Julie she will do with Jean's heart after she has fried it?
5. Why does Jean tell Julie that they are on the same level?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)