|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person Miss Julie says she will leave with?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
2. Who does Jean think is walking up and down in the room above him and Christine?
(b) The Count.
(d) Miss Julie.
3. What does Jean think is making Miss Julie feel sick?
(a) The bad food.
(b) Having to leave home.
(c) The sight of blood.
(d) The bad weather.
4. Where does Christine want to go?
(a) The summerhouse.
(b) The station.
(c) The church.
(d) Her parent's house.
5. What does Miss Julie say she could do with Jean's breast?
(a) Bathe her feet in it.
(b) Turn it into dust.
(c) Turn it in to a sculpture.
(d) Play music with it.
6. Who is Jean speaking about when he tells Julie, "I have never known anyone else for whom I have such respect"?
(c) The Count.
(d) The Countess.
7. What does Miss Julie say will stay in her memories?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Christine's dress.
(c) Jean's dream.
(d) Her night with Jean.
8. According to Jean, "Necessity knows no __________."
9. What kind of dance do the folks do in the Count's kitchen?
(a) A traditional dance.
(b) A courtly dance.
(c) A country dance.
(d) A slow dance.
10. How did Julie's mother take revenge on the Count for taking the reins of their home from her?
(a) By leaving all her money to Julie.
(b) By entrusting her money to her friend's care.
(c) By having an affair with her friend.
(d) By abandoning him to care for Julie.
11. The chorus is composed of servants and ________.
(b) Upper class women.
(c) Farm people.
12. Jean tells Julie that his conquest of her was too __________to be exciting.
13. Why does Jean want to open a hotel?
(a) To capture teenage runaways.
(b) To be nice.
(c) To make money.
(d) To have a cover business for illegal activity.
14. What does Jean tell Julie is an eternal summer?
(a) The Spanish coast.
(b) The Swiss countryside.
(c) The French Riveria.
(d) The Italian lakes.
15. In Scene 4, Jean compares Julie to prostitutes and ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine think is walking up and down in the room above her and Jean?
2. What does Miss Julie do to the bird before she hands it over to Jean?
3. Where is Christine dressed to go?
4. Jean says the Chorus song is ______.
5. Jean tells Julie, "The pack is always ___________."
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)