|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Julie say she could do with Jean's skull?
(a) Skin it.
(b) Crush it.
(c) Kiss it.
(d) Drink from it.
2. When Jean enters the kitchen after the folk's dance is over, where does he suggest to Julie they should travel to?
3. Jean tells Julie that his conquest of her was too __________to be exciting.
4. Where does Miss Julie not want to leave her bird?
(a) In Jean's hands.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In her room.
(d) In her house.
5. Whose fears are coming true in Scene 3?
(b) The servants'.
(c) The audience's.
6. Which of the following names does Miss Julie say should be her surname?
(a) Mrs. Slavedriver.
(b) Mrs. Heartstopper.
(c) Mrs Thornbush.
(d) Mrs. Gatekeeper.
7. Who is the only person Miss Julie says she will leave with?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
8. What does Miss Julie she will do with Jean's heart after she has fried it?
(a) Show it to her friends.
(b) Show it to her father.
(c) Eat it.
(d) Hide it.
9. Where does Jean steal his story of the oat bin from?
(a) His friend.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A different situation.
(d) A book.
10. What does Julie do when she returns to the kitchen in Scene 4, after the Ballet?
(a) Powders her face.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(c) Starts to cry.
(d) Packs her things.
11. According to Jean, the chorus does what with Julie?
(a) Takes her food and thanks her for her kindness.
(b) Refuses her food but thanks her for her kindness.
(c) Refuses her food and spits on her kindness.
(d) Takes her food and spits on her kindness.
12. How does Miss Julie think her father will die?
(a) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
13. In the first line of the chorus's song, how many ladies are there?
14. According to Jean, it gives him satisfaction to know, "It is the glitter of brass, not _________, that dazzles us from below."
15. What is the subject of the song the chorus sings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jean speaking about when he tells Julie, "I have never known anyone else for whom I have such respect"?
2. Fill in the blank of a line in the chorus's song, "For another, I'm going to ______you."
3. How is the barrel decorated?
4. Complete the following sentence; I can't understand all this __________.
5. What does Miss Julie do to the bird before she hands it over to Jean?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)