Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is 30-years-old?
(c) The Count.
(d) Miss Julie.
2. What county is "Miss Julie" set in?
3. What does Jean say Miss Julie can smell?
4. What kind of dream does Julie tell Jean she has in Scene 2?
(a) A recurring one.
(b) A pleasant one.
(c) A strange one.
(d) A frightening one.
5. What does Miss Julie dance with the peasants?
(a) A cancan.
(b) She doesn't dance.
(c) A polka.
(d) A lady's waltz.
6. Where does Scene 1 take place?
(a) In the living room of the Count's country home.
(b) In the kitchen of the Count's city estate.
(c) In the kitchen of the Count's country home.
(d) In the dining room of the Count's city estate.
7. According to Christine, why does she go along with Julie's behavior toward Jean in Scene 1?
(a) Because she believes Julie truly loves Jean.
(b) Because she doesn't want to be with Jean.
(c) Because she doesn't want to lose her job.
(d) Because she respects Julie.
8. In Scene 2, why is Julie excited when she enters the kitchen?
(a) Because she saw her fiancÃ©.
(b) Because of her dance with Jean.
(c) Because she made her curfew.
(d) Because of her new dress.
9. What is Christine's occupation?
(a) A servicewoman.
(b) A cook.
(c) A company for Miss Julie.
(d) A teacher.
10. What is Christine doing at the beginning of the first scene?
11. What is Jean's dream?
(a) To own a hotel.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To marry Julie.
(d) To travel the world.
12. Which of the following words describes how Christine and Jean are talking about Miss Julie?
13. During the pantomime, Christine finds a certain item on the table. Whom does it belong to?
(b) The Count.
(c) The Countess.
14. During their conversation, Jean kisses Julie's hand and ______.
15. What kind of clothes is Jean wearing in Scene 2?
(a) Resort wear.
(b) Dress clothes.
(c) Formal attire.
(d) Work clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following sentences does Jean have to say to persuade Miss Jean to sleep with him?
2. Why does Jean say he cannot keep his promise?
3. What does Christine do with the item she finds on the table during the pantomime?
4. Where does Jean say she wants to go in her dream?
5. During the pantomime, how does Christine appear to be?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)