|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ballet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean pick up when Miss Julie leaves the kitchen?
(a) A coin.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A bottle of water.
(d) A bottle of wine.
2. What does Christine believe Jean's motive is in dancing and flirting with Julie in Scene 1?
(a) To marry Julie.
(b) To get revenge on the Count.
(c) To save Christine's job.
(d) To save his job.
3. According to Jean and Christine, who does Julie like to dance with?
(a) All the men, including Jean.
(b) Some of the men, including Jean.
(c) All the men, except Jean.
(d) Just Jean.
4. Where does Jean learn to speak French?
(a) In school.
(b) In jail.
5. Besides Julie, who are the two other main characters in the play?
(a) Jean and Christine.
(b) The Count and Jean.
(c) Christine and the Count.
(d) Jean and an unnamed servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chorus is composed of servants and ________.
2. Why is Jean scared to kiss Miss Julie?
3. What flowers does Julie want to go pick?
4. Why does Jean hesitate to dance with Julie?
5. What tactic does Jean use in Scene 1 in his relationship with Christine and Julie?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)