|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Strindberg's aim in disclosing so much in the preface?
(a) To stress its importance.
(b) Give audience something to ponder.
(c) To stress its uselessness.
(d) To pass the time.
2. What is Jean's profession?
(a) He is the cook.
(b) He is the gardener.
(c) He is Julie's tutor.
(d) He is the Count's valet.
3. What county is "Miss Julie" set in?
4. What did Strindberg want to expand in theater performance?
(a) Length and structure.
(b) Topics and themes.
(c) Costume and design.
(d) Acting and accompaniment.
5. Which of the following characters is 25-years-old?
(c) Miss Julie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean say he feels towards Christine?
2. Julie pretends to be ______.
3. Who does Miss Julie say taught her to hate men?
4. What kind of relationship did Miss Julie's mother have with the manufacturer?
5. During the pantomime, what does the audience have to interpret?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)