|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words describes how Christine and Jean are talking about Miss Julie?
2. Which of the following characters is 30-years-old?
(b) Miss Julie.
(c) The Count.
3. What does Christine see on the table during the pantomime?
(a) A letter.
(b) A gift.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A glove.
4. What is Christine's occupation?
(a) A company for Miss Julie.
(b) A cook.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A servicewoman.
5. Why type of plays do the audiences in Strindberg's time want to see?
(a) Sad plays.
(b) Happy plays.
(c) They didn't want to see any.
(d) Political plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jean pretends to be ______.
2. Who is similar to Julie's mother?
3. What was a reflection of society at the time, according to Strindberg?
4. When did Jean see Miss Julie for the first time?
5. ________ Strindberg is the author of "Miss Julie"
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)