|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pantomime.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean tease Miss Julie and Christine about cooking?
(a) A pie.
(b) A wedding cake.
(c) An experimental dish.
(d) A witch's brew.
2. What instrument does the band leader play?
3. What about Jean is Christine contemplating?
(a) His health.
(b) His money.
(c) His good looks.
(d) His loyalty.
4. During the pantomime, what does Christine put in the china closet?
(a) A glass.
(b) A vase.
(c) A plate.
(d) A bowl.
5. What does Miss Julie leave on the table?
(a) Some bonbons.
(b) A hat.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Strindberg openly criticized what for its closed mindedness?
2. What does Jean get in his eye?
3. In Scene 1, what does Julie choose to believe about the world in which she lives?
4. Who is Christine cooking dinner for in Scene 1?
5. Strindberg is a playwright in the _______ century.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)