|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pantomime.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language do Jean and Miss Julie speak together?
2. People in Strindberg's time are unable to accept ______ as a part of life.
3. What drink do Jean and Miss Julie drink together?
(a) A beer.
(b) A water.
(c) White wine.
(d) Red wine.
4. In Pantomime, what is Strindberg's intention for the actress?
(a) To confuse the audience.
(b) To be overly dramatic.
(c) To show no emotion.
(d) To improvise.
5. What does Christine say she wants to do after work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the characters celebrating?
2. What is Strindberg's attitude in the preface?
3. When Christine sits, what does she do?
4. What does Miss Julie dance with the peasants?
5. Who is Christine cooking dinner for in Scene 1?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)