|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the holiday "Miss Julie" begins on?
(a) New Years.
(b) Midsummer Eve.
(c) Julie's birthday.
2. What did Strindberg want to expand in theater performance?
(a) Costume and design.
(b) Length and structure.
(c) Acting and accompaniment.
(d) Topics and themes.
3. What is the statue described in the stage direction of Scene 1?
(a) A child.
(c) Miss Julie.
4. What does Christine put on the table when Miss Julie and Jean leave the kitchen?
(a) A book.
(b) One bottle of wine.
(c) A mirror.
(d) Some food.
5. Which of the following characters is 30-years-old?
(a) Miss Julie.
(b) The Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Julie, who are the two other main characters in the play?
2. Miss Julie's relationship with class, although indecisive, displays _______.
3. Miss Julie is the daughter of a ________.
4. Whose interest is Jean most invested in?
5. According to Christine, why does she go along with Julie's behavior toward Jean in Scene 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)