|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jean confesses that he thinks Miss Julie is ______.
(c) A werewolf.
2. When Julie enters the kitchen after the folk's dance is over, what does she do?
(a) She powders her face.
(b) She eats leftovers.
(c) She makes tea.
(d) She crimps her hair.
3. During their conversation, Jean kisses Julie's hand and ______.
4. In Scene 1, what does Christine believe Jean will do in regards to Julie?
(a) Honor Christine and be true.
(b) Honor Julie and be true.
(c) Disobey Julie and disgrace the Count.
(d) Obey Julie and disgrace Christine.
5. "Miss Julie" is set in whose house?
(b) The servants'.
(c) The Count's.
(d) A stranger's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Miss Julie's family find a new home?
2. What does Miss Julie leave on the table?
3. When Miss Julie enters, how does Jean act?
4. In Scene 3, Jean swears to Julie he will be a ______.
5. Where was Miss Julie when Jean saw her for the first time?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)