|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dramatis Personae Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine put on the table when Miss Julie and Jean leave the kitchen?
(a) Some food.
(b) One bottle of wine.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A book.
2. After the chorus, Jean tells Julie that he is her _______________ friend.
(a) Genuine, honest, good.
(b) True, respectful, admiring.
(c) Real, genuine, respectful.
(d) Good, grateful, honest.
3. What does Jean say Miss Julie can smell?
4. What does Miss Julie say will stay in her memories?
(a) Jean's dream.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her night with Jean.
(d) Christine's dress.
5. What does Julie tell Jean she is doing in her dream?
(a) She is climbing down a column and can't get back up.
(b) She is climbing down a mountain and can't get back up.
(c) She has climbed to the top of a mountain and can't get back down.
(d) She has climbed to the top of a pillar and can't get back down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julie act towards men?
2. Until this point in Scene 3, Jean and Julie's relationship has been ______.
3. How does Julie respond when Jean replies to her in French?
4. In Scene 1, what does Julie choose to believe about the world in which she lives?
5. Whose money paid for the new house?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)