|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Cletus give Rev. Conklin?
(a) Quiet lady.
(b) Lady of death.
(c) Just-in-Time Lady.
(d) Speaker to the dead.
2. How far of a drive is it to Rev. Conklin's church?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
3. What time do the three travelers arrive at the church?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
4. What is Ob wearing when he finally gets up in Chapter 6?
(b) Old shirt and slacks.
(c) Shirt wrong side to and jeans.
5. What war did Ob fight in?
(a) World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade was Summer in when her class had to write descriptions of each other?
2. Who wrote the medical book that Summer has at her house?
3. What animal does the person resemble who greets them at the church?
4. What type of church does Cletus tell Ob about?
5. What does Summer compare the West Virginia capitol building to?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)