|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the church located in that Cletus mentions?
(a) Glen Meadows.
(c) Prairie Meadow.
2. What road does Ob drive toward as they leave Charleston?
3. When did May die?
4. Where is the local sanatorium?
(a) Mount Pleasant.
5. For a brief moment as they drove past the capitol, what does Summer think Cletus might do someday?
(a) Legislative representative.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to his usual suitcase, what is Cletus taking on the trip?
2. What type of trees surround Cletus' house?
3. What does the man who is at the church offer the three travelers?
4. What time do Ob and Summer finally eat breakfast on the morning they both sleep late?
5. What does Summer compare Mr. Underwood to?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)