|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Cletus some magazines that he unloads in the car?
(a) A man in Whitcomb's Hollow.
(b) A man in Fayette County.
(c) Some fellow in Creasy's Hollow.
(d) A man in Putnam County.
2. For a brief moment as they drove past the capitol, what does Summer think Cletus might do someday?
(a) Legislative representative.
3. What physical problem does Mr. Underwood have?
(d) Bad back.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Summer say that they are going?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) The Emerald City.
5. What does Cletus compare the West Virginia capitol building to?
(a) Greek temple.
(b) Roman Colosseum.
(c) Bascilica of Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What simile does Summer use to describe Ob when she goes into his room on the day they oversleep?
2. What does Cletus like to eat from the can?
3. When does Ob plan to meet Cletus' parents and discuss a trip to Rev. Conklin's church?
4. Where does Cletus learn about a church where the minister talks to the dead?
5. What did Mr. Underwood used to do for a living?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)