|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ob compare to a strong drink of whiskey?
(b) A good run.
(d) Getting angry.
2. What does Cletus like to eat from the can?
(b) Vienna sausages.
3. How do the three travelers find the church?
(a) Ask for directions at a filling station.
(b) Ask someone on the street for directions.
(c) Look on a map.
(d) Look in a phone book.
4. What does Summer compare the West Virginia capitol building to?
(a) Queen spreading her petticoats.
(b) A temple.
(c) A mausoleum.
(d) A coliseum.
5. What physical problem does Mrs. Underwood have?
(a) Bad knee.
(d) Nearly blind in one eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What factory do Ob, Summer, and Cletus pass as they drive past Charleston?
2. What does Summer drink for breakfast in Chapter 6?
3. Where does Cletus want to stop on the way back from the church?
4. In Chapter 6, by what time does Summer decide that Ob overslept because he was finished waiting for May and finished waiting for grief to leave?
5. What is Cletus' mother's name?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)