|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a bat would get in the trailer, how would Ob and May try to catch it?
(a) With a bug net.
(b) With a fishing net.
(c) With a tennis racket.
(d) With a blanket.
2. What did Mr. Underwood used to do for a living?
(b) Factory worker.
(d) Auto repairman.
3. When does Ob plan to meet Cletus' parents and discuss a trip to Rev. Conklin's church?
4. What is the person doing who is at the church and talks to the three travelers?
(a) Putting the minster's affairs in order.
(c) Living there now.
5. What is Ob wearing when he finally gets up in Chapter 6?
(b) Shirt wrong side to and jeans.
(c) Old shirt and slacks.
6. What route can be taken to get to Rev. Conklin's church?
(a) Route 89.
(d) Route 57.
7. What type of church does Cletus tell Ob about?
8. What does Cletus compare the West Virginia capitol building to?
(a) Bascilica of Rome.
(c) Greek temple.
(d) Roman Colosseum.
9. When did May die?
10. What city is the church located in that Cletus mentions?
(a) Glen Meadows.
(b) Prairie Meadow.
11. Who gave Cletus some magazines that he unloads in the car?
(a) A man in Whitcomb's Hollow.
(b) Some fellow in Creasy's Hollow.
(c) A man in Fayette County.
(d) A man in Putnam County.
12. How long had the Underwoods been asking Cletus to bring Summer over?
(a) Since Christmas.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) Since Thanksgiving.
13. What does the man who is at the church offer the three travelers?
14. What has happened to the Rev. Young?
(a) She left the church.
(b) She got married.
(c) She died.
(d) She moved.
15. What does Summer drink for breakfast in Chapter 6?
(a) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Summer offer to fix Ob to eat when he gets up?
2. How many motels are there in the town where the church is located?
3. Where does Cletus want to stop on the way back from the church?
4. What does Summer compare the West Virginia capitol building to?
5. What is the only medical book that Summer can find in her house?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)