|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapters Eleven & Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only medical book that Summer can find in her house?
(a) Talking to Teens about Puberty.
(b) First Aid.
(c) Baby and Child Care.
(d) Emergency Preparation.
2. What disease did May have when Summer came to live with them?
(c) Mutiple Sclerosis.
3. What word does Cletus use to describe the photo he shows Summer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What aching joint did May rub for Ob every night?
5. How long had the Underwoods been asking Cletus to bring Summer over?
(a) 3 months.
(b) Since Thanksgiving.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) Since Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Summer say that May liked?
2. What do Ob, Cletus and Summer wear when they go outside in Chapter 5 to try to talk to May?
3. When did May die?
4. What does the man who is at the church offer the three travelers?
5. What cover the earflaps on Cletus' hat?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)