|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapters Eleven & Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair did May have?
(a) Salt and pepper.
2. Where does Cletus want to stop on the way back from the church?
3. What was May doing when she died?
(b) Going for a walk.
(c) Attending church.
(d) Baking a cake.
4. What color beard does Mr. Underwood have?
(d) Salt and pepper.
5. What physical problem does Mr. Underwood have?
(b) Bad back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the medical book that Summer has at her house?
2. What dead plants does Summer see outside when Ob tries to contact May in Chapter 5?
3. What color did Betty Underwood dye her hair?
4. What type of chips did May have in her cabinets the first day that Summer was at May's home?
5. What color is Cletus' house?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)