|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapters Eleven & Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told them what had happened to the Rev. Young?
(a) Her nephew.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
2. What did May and Summer see one night when they heard a noise like a kitten?
(a) A mother cat and kittens.
(b) A small puppy.
(d) A baby bird.
3. How many fingers had Mr. Underwood lost?
4. What does Summer compare Mr. Underwood to?
5. What flew over Summer as she was taking her things out of the car at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Summer compare the West Virginia capitol building to?
2. What is Ob wearing when he finally gets up in Chapter 6?
3. What does Ob compare to a strong drink of whiskey?
4. When Summer describes Ob's appearance in Chapter 2, who does she compare him to?
5. What is the name of the grocery store where May and Ob shopped?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)