|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high was the wall of water that washed into the valley where Mary lived with her parents?
(a) 20 ft.
(b) 25 ft.
(c) 30 ft.
(d) 15 ft.
2. What special gift did May save for a long time to get for Ob?
(b) Plane saw.
(d) New car.
3. How old is Summer?
4. How long had the Underwoods been asking Cletus to bring Summer over?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) Since Thanksgiving.
(d) Since Christmas.
5. Where did Summer live before she moved to stay with Ob and May?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people who live in Deep Water have had face-lifts?
2. What city is the church located in that Cletus mentions?
3. What does Ob usually drink first thing in the morning?
4. When Ob tries to contact May, what analogy does Summer use to describe how Ob moves around?
5. When May stayed up a long time with Summer during an illness, what sickness did Summer have?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)