|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cletus compare the West Virginia capitol building to?
(a) Greek temple.
(b) Roman Colosseum.
(c) Bascilica of Rome.
2. What reruns does Cletus like to watch?
(a) Laugh In.
(b) Father Knows Best.
(c) The Three Stooges.
(d) I Love Lucy.
3. What time does Summer usually eat breakfast on school days?
4. What does Summer offer to fix Ob to eat when he gets up?
(c) Eggs and cocoa.
(d) Cereal and toast.
5. What has Ob been making Summer for breakfast since May died?
(a) Cereal and toast.
(c) Cream of wheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cletus like to eat from the can?
2. Who does Summer compare herself, Ob, and Cletus to in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 5, how many hours does Summer say that May stayed up when Summer was sick?
4. What did Aunt May grow in her garden?
5. When Aunt May talked about gardening, what color hat did Summer envision her Aunt wearing?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)