|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the Underwoods been asking Cletus to bring Summer over?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) Since Thanksgiving.
(c) 3 months.
(d) Since Christmas.
2. When Summer thought about the word "gardened," what color roses did she imagine someone was picking?
3. Where does Cletus learn about a church where the minister talks to the dead?
4. What type of soda did May have in her refrigerator when Summer came to live with Ob and May?
(b) Mountain Dew.
(c) Dr. Pepper.
5. When Summer describes Ob's appearance in Chapter 2, who does she compare him to?
(a) Ichabod Crane.
(c) The scarecrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ob and Summer using to make bird feeders when Ob believes that May returns?
2. What do Ob, Cletus and Summer wear when they go outside in Chapter 5 to try to talk to May?
3. In Chapter 5, when Ob, Cletus, and May are outside while Ob tries to contact May, what does the gathering remind Summer of?
4. If a bat would get in the trailer, how would Ob and May try to catch it?
5. In Chapter 6, by what time does Summer decide that Ob overslept because he was finished waiting for May and finished waiting for grief to leave?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)