|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high was the wall of water that washed into the valley where Mary lived with her parents?
(a) 30 ft.
(b) 15 ft.
(c) 25 ft.
(d) 20 ft.
2. What physical problem does Mr. Underwood have?
(b) Bad back.
3. How long did it take Cletus and Ob to put a puzzle together on Christmas Day?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 14 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
4. What type of candy bars did May stock in her cabinets when Summer first came to live with Ob and May?
(a) Milky Way.
5. That first day that Summer came to Ob and May's home, what did Summer see in cans in May's cabinets?
(b) Alphabet soup.
(c) Chicken and stars soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did May get a special gift for Ob that she had to save for a long time to be able to purchase?
2. Who wrote the medical book that Summer has at her house?
3. When a bat died that May injured, where was it buried?
4. What county does Ob live in?
5. When does Ob plan to meet Cletus' parents and discuss a trip to Rev. Conklin's church?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)