|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Still as Night - Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair did May have?
(d) Salt and pepper.
2. What did May call heaven?
(a) Golden city.
(b) God's city.
(c) Big church picnic in the sky.
(d) Pearly gates.
3. How long had the dog been dead that Cletus saw when he drowned?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. What is the subject of a paper that Summer is writing in Chapter 4?
(a) Women doctors.
(b) Women suffragettes.
(c) World War I.
(d) War of 1812.
5. Where did Cletus used to live?
(a) Anderson County.
(b) Davis County.
(c) Raleigh County.
(d) Vinson County.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the teacher get her face-lift done?
2. How many pieces did the puzzle have that Cletus brought Ob at Christmas?
3. What bird passes over head after Ob talks about all the good things he can remember about May?
4. Where did May get a special gift for Ob that she had to save for a long time to be able to purchase?
5. When Summer describes Ob's appearance in Chapter 2, who does she compare him to?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)