|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Still as Night - Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cletus believe that the photograph he shows Summer at the beginning of Chapter 4 should be displayed?
(a) In an art gallery.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a photo album.
(d) In a museum.
2. What was the subject of a puzzle that Cletus brought at Christmastime?
(a) Eiffel Tower.
(b) Great Pyramids.
(c) Leaning Tower of Pisa.
3. What type of soda did Ob and Cletus drink on Christmas Day?
(b) Mountain Dew.
4. When Summer imagined Aunt May gardening, what birds did she imagine landed on her aunt's shoulders?
5. How long did it take Cletus and Ob to put a puzzle together on Christmas Day?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 14 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Summer?
2. What did May believe that her daddy would eat in heaven?
3. How long had the dog been dead that Cletus saw when he drowned?
4. What did May call heaven?
5. What words are used to describe the whirligigs that Ob makes?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)