|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Still as Night - Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did May call heaven?
(a) Big church picnic in the sky.
(b) Pearly gates.
(c) Golden city.
(d) God's city.
2. What was the subject of a puzzle that Cletus brought at Christmastime?
(a) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Leaning Tower of Pisa.
(d) Great Pyramids.
3. What type of car did Ob drive when Summer moved to live with Ob and May?
4. When did Ob first meet Cletus?
(a) At May's funeral.
(b) One Saturday after Thanksgiving.
(d) Labor Day.
5. What author did Summer read on Christmas Day?
(a) Phyllis Whitney.
(b) Julia Hoban.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) Dianna Wynne Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high was the wall of water that washed into the valley where Mary lived with her parents?
2. What cartoon character was used for whirligigs where Summer used to live?
3. What state do Ob and Summer live in?
4. When Aunt May talked about gardening, what color hat did Summer envision her Aunt wearing?
5. In Chapter 1, what type of fruit does Summer say was in May's refrigerator the first day that Summer came to May's home?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)