|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Still as Night - Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Summer describes Ob's appearance in Chapter 2, who does she compare him to?
(a) The scarecrow.
(d) Ichabod Crane.
2. What is the name of the grocery store where May and Ob shopped?
3. How old was May when her mommy and daddy died in a flash flood?
4. When Summer thought about the word "gardened," what color roses did she imagine someone was picking?
5. That first day that Summer came to Ob and May's home, what did Summer see in cans in May's cabinets?
(a) Chicken and stars soup.
(d) Alphabet soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Summer lived with Ob and May?
2. How high was the wall of water that washed into the valley where Mary lived with her parents?
3. Where did Ob go after May died?
4. What day of the week does Ob believe that May returns?
5. What type of candy bars did May stock in her cabinets when Summer first came to live with Ob and May?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)