|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Cletus some magazines that he unloads in the car?
(a) A man in Fayette County.
(b) A man in Whitcomb's Hollow.
(c) Some fellow in Creasy's Hollow.
(d) A man in Putnam County.
2. What does the man who is at the church offer the three travelers?
3. What did May call heaven?
(a) Big church picnic in the sky.
(b) Pearly gates.
(c) Golden city.
(d) God's city.
4. When Summer looks at Cletus in his hat with the earflaps, who does he remind her of?
(b) An aviator.
(c) A cousin.
(d) Red Baron.
5. What was May's whirligig grounded to?
(a) Oak tree.
(b) Willow tree.
(c) Elm tree.
(d) Maple tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it in Chapter 2?
2. What does Summer offer to fix Ob to eat when he gets up?
3. What is the only medical book that Summer can find in her house?
4. When May stayed up a long time with Summer during an illness, what sickness did Summer have?
5. What author did Summer read on Christmas Day?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)