|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Set Free - Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical problem does Mr. Underwood have?
(d) Bad back.
2. Where does Ob go in Chapter 5 after he tries to contact May?
(a) Grocery store.
(d) Hardware store.
3. What does Summer compare the West Virginia capitol building to?
(a) Queen spreading her petticoats.
(b) A temple.
(c) A mausoleum.
(d) A coliseum.
4. For a brief moment as they drove past the capitol, what does Summer think Cletus might do someday?
(b) Legislative representative.
5. What type of car did Ob drive when Summer moved to live with Ob and May?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Rev. Conklin's nicknames?
2. What does Ob compare to a strong drink of whiskey?
3. What color is Cletus' house?
4. What does Ob usually drink first thing in the morning?
5. When Summer thought about the word "gardened," what color roses did she imagine someone was picking?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)