|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Still as Night - Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a photo that Cletus show Summer in Chapter 4, where was a baby photographed?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a field.
(d) In a photo studio.
2. What did Ob wear to May's funeral?
(a) Jeans and May's favorite shirt.
(b) A jacket.
(c) Shirt with a string tie.
(d) A good suit.
3. How high was the wall of water that washed into the valley where Mary lived with her parents?
(a) 20 ft.
(b) 25 ft.
(c) 15 ft.
(d) 30 ft.
4. What month is it in Chapter 2?
5. What was the subject of a puzzle that Cletus brought at Christmastime?
(a) Great Pyramids.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Summer first came to live with Ob and May, what type of cookies did May have in the cabinets?
2. What color hair did May have?
3. What word does Cletus use to describe the photo he shows Summer at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. Where does Cletus believe that the photograph he shows Summer at the beginning of Chapter 4 should be displayed?
5. What day of the week does Ob believe that May returns?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)